Are you Interested in securing a job in New Jersey as a Foreigner? Then this post is for you!
Working without papers could be tough to find, especially in the USA, but considering the benefits, it is worth it. Most people blindly search for jobs without research and end up not successfully securing a job.
Most times, it is advisable for any foreigner interested in securing a job in New Jersey to research before applying for any job.
In this article, relevant information concerning Jobs without papers in New Jersey for immigrants will surface for a better understanding.
New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by Delaware Bay and the state of Delaware.
New Jersey is the most diverse metropolitan area and has been described as the most racially and ethnically diverse major city in the U.S It is home to many cultural institutions and exhibits, attracting more than seven million visitors annually to the state.
There is no doubt there are vast employment opportunities, including those for people without papers.
Available Job Offers In New Jersey Without Papers.
The Recycling Processor is responsible for recycling Styrofoam, cardboard, and plastic film (commodities recycling). They ensure that crucial processing tasks are completed and those recycling areas are maintained clean and orderly.
- Performs Daily inspection of processing equipment and notifies leadership of any issues.
- Ensures all recycling areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Cleans Styrofoam by removing tape, plastic, paper, and cardboard prior to processing.
- Processes Clean Styrofoam in densifier.
- Processes clean cardboard and plastics in the baler.
- Ensures Styrofoam, plastics, and cardboard are processed efficiently with no product quality defects or load rejections.
- Moves and stages processed materials for loading into trailers.
- Loads processed Styrofoam, plastics, and cardboard onto assigned trailers for shipment.
- Unload and sort transfer trucks returning from stores and delivery pads which contain recyclables.
- Ensures all recycled appliances are adequately organized on the designated trailer to maximize space and prevent damage to the units.
- Creates accurate records of processed materials by using the eBOL system.
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods.
- Able to individually lift and maneuver 35 lbs frequently and repetitively (up to a maximum of 75 lbs; with or without reasonable accommodation).
Curexa is seeking eager and enthusiastic applicants who want to learn about Pharmacy! Those interested will have the opportunity to go through the registration/licensing and certification process required by the NJ State Board of Pharmacy during your employment with Curexa.
- Interpret prescription orders through oral and written communication.
- Create patient profiles, including but not limited to patient medical history, medication history, and demographic information.
- Accurately fill prescriptions and package products properly.
- Work as a team with fellow employees.
- Several roles are available:
- Filling Role: Filter ques and print, pick the correct product off the shelf, label with the patient-specific label, and package per partner specification, restock supplies as needed, be able to load printers down zebra printer with paper, a basic understanding of inventory and the ability to communicate with their supervisor when we are getting low on a particular item.
- Lab Assistant: Cleaning Lab equipment (beakers, etc.)., labeling, putting bottles together, etc.
- Package Assembler: Primarily make boxes for products
- Packaging – Count medications and packages, check packaged items for defects, etc.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Current pharmacy technician registration/certification.
- Pharmacy technician licensure in the state you are working in.
- Basic mathematics skills include adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing into all units of measure.
- Practical computer and keyboarding skills.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy information systems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions independently and effectively.
- Able to operate computer equipment, scan guns, tablet counters, and cash registers.
Responsible for ensuring that all new and service instruments conform to all Oticon quality standards and customer expectations. Ensure all cosmetic and acoustical parameters conform to Oticon and customers’ requirements.
- Validate that the order, paperwork, unit, impression, and control mold match.
- Confirm that each unit meets Oticon’s cosmetic requirements.
- Check each unit in its appropriate control mold.
- Perform listening check.
- Perform an acoustic test of gain, output, distortion, and feedback.
- Fill out and document all rejects and return them to the appropriate personnel.
- Strictly adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Keep the working area and equipment in a clean and organized condition.
- Maintain efficiency levels following company standards.
- Writer of documentation within but not limited to Equipment, Maintenance, Validation, Calibration, and Quality.
- May perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by the manager.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, in addition to exemplary written and oral communication skills in English, good eyesight, hearing, and manual dexterity. Must be able to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
Salary On Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers.
The average salary in New Jersey is $49,993. An excellent hourly wage in New Jersey is $18.75 per hour. That works out to a good weekly wage of $750 per week and an excellent monthly wage of $3,250.
How To Apply For Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers.
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers.
As you get updates about the Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In New Jersey Without Papers 2023/2024.