Jobs in Miami In Spanish In Miami will be surfaced and addressed in this article with all the latest and authentic vacancies; ensure to read all the requirements, duties, and other related information before proceeding to apply.
This article will portray the Jobs that are currently open for Spanish speakers to apply for and discuss the necessary conditions of the mentioned jobs.
Interested candidates should ensure they are qualified for this post and provide all the correct requirements and documents needed to apply for this Job. I will provide guidelines that candidates should follow when applying for the job to get it with ease.
Knowing Spanish can be super helpful in any industry; across the board, you’ll find that knowing Spanish can make you more marketable and open the door to plenty of other career paths, too. Spanish is one of the languages which some hiring companies globally recruit; as a Spanish speaker, you can fit into some sectors that requires this language.
As for job opportunities, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to have Spanish on your résumé. If you are bilingual, you will be more marketable and have more career choices than your monolingual counterpart.
In the Miami, knowing Spanish can be particularly helpful if you work in healthcare or education. The salary of a Spanish speaker is as well handsome however it is also dependent on the sector ad company in which you are employed in.
Job Offers In Miami In Spanish
Bilingual Online English Tutor
This is a flexible, remote English teaching opportunity. AmazingTalker is an online tutoring platform designed to teach both children and adults. Our teachers are earning, on average, $15-$25 an hour per 1:1 class and up to $85 an hour per group class. We are looking for passionate online English tutors aiming to build their online education business.
- Flexible Hours
- Understand the needs of students and prepare the classes for your students’ needs.
- Teach a variety of classes online via Zoom. Teach 1:1 classes of 25 min and 50 min.\
- You are fluent in English and have teaching experience.
- You can speak Spanish (B1 level preferred).
- You have face-to-face or online teaching/tutoring experiences.
- You are at ease with technology.
- Desktop computer or a laptop with a webcam. Our platform works with either PC or Mac-based machines.
- Tablets and mobiles are not suitable.
- Stable internet connection. In an online environment, a strong connection is everything. You should have a stable Wi-Fi connection or a cable internet connection.
- It is recommended that teachers use headsets, as built-in microphones and speakers do not provide enough quality for smooth communication with students.
- Flexible scheduling. Choose which days and times you want to tutor, and we’ll match you students who can fit in your schedule.
- All tutoring is done online, so there is no commuting for you!
- Set your own price and get a direct deposit.
- Get free exposure to thousands of students.
- We provide the student matching system, which enables you to connect with potential students in 1-Click.
$15-$25 an hour per 1:1 class and up to $85 an hour per group class.
Consumer Access Scheduling Agent
Responsible for scheduling patient appointments based on extensive array of product lines (multi-specialty, diagnostic, therapy and other procedure/treatments).
Obtains and verifies necessary demographic and insurance information. A Scheduler, or Appointment Scheduler, coordinates appointments for employees, customers or patients.
Their main duties include planning weekly employee schedules, determining appointment lengths and making phone calls to patients or customers regarding their appointment or meeting times.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service with patients, physician offices and clinical departments in order to maintain and promote a positive outcome with the patient.
- Ability to multi-task and help the department queues when needed with high call volumes.
- Coordinates different exams (preparations, clinical criteria and Radiology protocols) while ensuring data accuracy for patient safety and demonstrating the highest level of service excellence.
- Maintain an in-depth, updated knowledge of all Baptist Health imaging facilities, specialties, services provided, driving directions and other pertinent information to educate patients and facilitate a positive patient experience.
- Customer service expectations include meeting and/or exceeding departmental service levels (80/20 – 80% of calls answered within 20 seconds) an abandoned call rate of <5% and individual call quality goals.
- Maintain knowledge of Baptist Health pricing and financial assistance options.
- High School Diploma, Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of Completion, GED or equivalent training or experience required.
- Medical Terminology preferred (written and oral).
- Scheduling and Customer Service experience at a Call Center preferred.
- Data entry skills.
- Understanding of the Medicare coverage structure, including Medical necessity compliance guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, intense high call volume call center.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
BENEFITS/SALARY Pay ranges within $15 – $18 hourly.
The Ticket Operations Event Staff position is responsible for selling tickets, distributing will-call and servicing our guests at all Marlins home games and Marlins Park events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Selling tickets at the Ticket Office windows
- Distributing will- call tickets
- Servicing all guests with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Serve as greeters to customers outside the Ticket Office windows.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi task.
- Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
- Cash handling experience
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time.
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and/or box office experience is preferred.
- Fluently bilingual in English & Spanish
BENEFITS/SALARY $30.4K – $38.6K a year $3.2K per month
How To Apply
There are still various vacancies that are open to Spanish Speakers and if you wish to access and apply for any of them, including the ones mentioned above, then refer to the link below.
Conclusion On-Jobs in Miami In Spanish 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Jobs in Miami In Spanish, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment. Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs in Miami In Spanish; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs in Miami In Spanish 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying. After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs in Miami In Spanish 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.