If you are looking for a job in Kissimmee as a non-English speaker, you should go through this post thoroughly.
This post will show available jobs in Kissimmee, their requirements, benefits, etc. However, finding a job in Kissimmee could be a little challenging for non-English speakers, as the city is dominated/filled with English speakers; nevertheless, there will be something for you.
Furthermore, this article will direct you on how to secure the jobs in this post, with their application and requirements included.
Kissimmee is a city in central Florida’s Osceola County, just south of Orlando. Its proximity to the region’s many amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex.
With the proper skill set, finding an employer in Kissimmee shouldn’t be so hard, and your inability to speak English should be much of an obstacle; hence, try all available options at your fingerprint to secure a job in Kissimmee.
Job Offers In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers
Spanish Foreign Language Instructor
The primary function of this position is to conduct foreign language instruction for military personnel using the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) proficiency level descriptions, as well as current theories and teaching methodologies in the fields of Second Language Acquisition (SLA) and Adult & Continuing Education.
- Provide language/culture instruction to students, ranging from basic survival language/cultural awareness orientations of varying lengths.
- Provide instruction focused on aural comprehension, speaking, reading and writing, and cultural contextualization skills in the target language/environment. However, the degree of focus on each will vary considerably from class to class.
- Prepare an instructional program following training or other course requirements, assemble materials to be presented, and teach assigned topics per the approved curriculum.
- Deliver instruction according to provided instruction programs may include translating materials into the target language for education.
- Update lesson plans based on the requesting unit/student’s needs.
- Submit written recommendations for curriculum updates to ensure consistency with changes and innovations in the latest applicable publications or documents.
- Adapt teaching strategies to account for student differences to the greatest extent possible in their lesson plans, activities, and instruction.
- Introduce students to learning strategies that may assist them during the course, precisely those aligned with their preferred learning methods.
- Perform all language instruction to attain measurable improvement in linguistic proficiency.
- Employ both individual and small group work, irrespective of student proficiency levels.
- At least two years of recent foreign language teaching experience.
- Maintain a minimum ILR of 4 in each modality to be taught in the target language.
- Must be familiar with current strategies and theories that address myriad adult learner individual differences
- Possess experience in word processing using foreign fonts and familiarity with working in a Windows (MS Office) environment.
- Instructors shall have experience using templates to create computer-assisted instruction lessons to support their lesson plans or as stand-alone lessons for homework.
- Possess expertise in integrating audio, video, and computer-assisted multimedia into the foreign language classroom.
- Possess experience in operation and use of a modern classroom and web-based technologies
- The job may entail standing and sitting for long periods with regular breaks.
- Ability to use a computer monitor for extended periods.
(Spanish or Portuguese Language Preferred)
A relationship banker, also known as a personal banker, is the liaison between the customer and the financial institution, building and maintaining that relationship and offering advice on everything from personal and business accounts to investments, loans, and trust management services.
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers – those passionate about growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide.
The role is ideal for those passionate about engaging and educating clients with our industry-leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking most conveniently.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the client’s best interest.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is suitable for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Efficiently manage your time and capacity.
- Focuses on results while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and solutions.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degrees such as business management, business administration, or finance
- Spanish or Portuguese Language Preferred.
Office Assistant (Spanish Speaker)
KBI Staffing Solutions
Office Assistants are a vital part of any office. They may go by other related names, such as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary, but they all have one thing in common; their role is to support the staff members at hand and make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
An Office Assistant is a professional who oversees clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail. They keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials as needed to ensure that the workplace is neat and clean for visitors or clients.
- Obtains accurate and complete employee information.
- Processes all employee request according to KBI Staffing Solutions and department-specific policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and assures compliance with KBI Staffing Solutions and DEO policy, procedures, and value statements.
- Demonstrates competency in using office equipment, and technology and answers telephone call appropriately.
- Demonstrate a Commitment to Excellence standards and actively engages to improve the overall employee satisfaction experience.
- Professionally interacts with employees and families.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with KBI Staffing Solutions policies and state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all KBI Staffing Solutions policies and procedures. Other Related Functions
- Participates in Quality Assurance/Quality Indicator activities as assigned.
- Demonstrates awareness of legal issues, employee rights, and compliance with standards of regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Practices the efficient use of supplies.
- Education/Training: High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience: Six months of experience in a clerical office, general business, and customer service setting
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software
- Excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and communication skills are valuable
Salary for Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English speakers
the average annual pay for the Spanish Speaking jobs in Kissimmee is $28,718 a year.
How To Apply For Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers.
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers.
In conclusion, on the different types of Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Kissimmee for Non-English Speakers.
Seize the chance to secure a Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Kissimmee For Non-English Speakers 2022/2023.