Kendall has excellent employment opportunities for job seekers, foreigners, or citizens and a low personal income tax.
While it is not the most accessible country to find work in, there are plenty of job opportunities for working in Kendall if you offer a high level of expertise.
Jobs in Kendall Part-Time are excellent means to make money for students, families, and other individuals who want to combine one or two things.
A part-time worker is someone who works fewer hours than a full-time worker. No specific number of hours makes someone full or part-time, but a full-time worker usually works 35 hours weekly.
Kendall has a lot of vacancies for candidates interested in part-time jobs, and they provide you with a lot of benefits, like a good schedule that enables you to have time to explore the great city.
Kendall is a suburb home to one of Miami’s top malls, a thriving restaurant scene, several golf courses, and family-friendly parks. Easily accessible by the Metrorail transit system, Kendall is located about 10 miles southwest of Downtown Miami. For many visitors, Dadeland Mall is the big draw in Kendall.
Available Job Offers In Kendall Part-Time.
These are the available Job Offers In Kendal Part-Time;
Store Associate – Part Time
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high-impact, customer-focused role, working independently and as a team member, to positively impact the lives of others.
- Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues.
- Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact, and offering help locating additional items when needed.
- Accurately perform cashier duties – handling cash, checks, and credit card transactions precisely while following company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information, and completing inventory management tasks as directed by the store manager.
- Supporting opening and closing store activities when needed.
- Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools.
- Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of growth and career development opportunities.
- Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health.
- Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods.
- Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting.
- Visual Acuity – Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, and visual inspection involving small parts/details.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfying customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principles and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store to support the needs of the business.
- Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers.
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Accurately rings customer purchases/returns and counts change to the customer according to established operating procedures.
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions.
- Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy and follows established merchandising procedures and standards.
- Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor, following company procedures and standards.
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day.
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store.
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback.
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures.
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs.
- Participates in safety awareness and maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
- Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
- Retail customer experience preferred.
Salary On Jobs In Kendall Part-Time.
The average annual pay for a Part-Time in Kendall is $29,419 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $14.14 an hour.
How To Apply For Jobs In Kendall Part-Time.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In Kendall Part-Time;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Kendall Part-Time.
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Kendall.
Now’s your chance. With this selection of Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024, you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 27, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Jobs In Kendall Part-Time 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.