There are Jobs in Japan for Pakistan, most of which will be highlighted in this post so that you can easily apply for them.
The Japan and Pakistan Government has been in collaboration for Japan has been seeking workers from Pakistan due to the Covid 19 effect on different job sectors.
However, there are certain requirements and categories before Pakistanis can migrate to Japan and work, now, read along.
Table of Contents
It is highly advisable that Pakistanis seeking to migrate and work in Japan must have proficiency in the Japanese language.
Electrical, electronic information industry jobs, construction jobs, shipbuilding, and ship machinery industry, automobile repair and maintenance, aviation industry, hospitality industry, agriculture and fisheries coupled with food and beverages are up for grab in Japan for Pakistanis.
All you have to do as a Pakistani seeking a job in Japan is to know which category you are going to go through and the company you are applying for if you meet all the qualifications asked for.
Ways/How To Work In Japan As A Pakistani
There are basically three categories for people of Pakistan to work in Japan, which are
- Technical Intern Training – The purpose of this program is to transfer technical skills, techniques, and knowledge to foreign counties, including Pakistan, through an experience of “On the Job Training (OJT)” in Japan to contribute to the human resource development by the development of the economy of that country.
- Specified Skilled Worker – The Government of Japan has created a new residence status for the “Specified Skilled Worker” to face/deal with a severe labor shortage due to its aging society.
- Other category – This category has a variety of fields, such as the Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services/IT. It is permitted for Pakistani with higher expertise, techniques such as academic background, or career history with a contract with a public/private entity in Japan.
Available Jobs In Japan For Pakistani
A recruitment Agency offers varieties of jobs for foreigners (Pakistanis) across Japan, such as Waiter/Waitress, Dish Washer, Kitchen Server, Cleaner, Construction, Factory, Caregiver, Delivery, Farming, Fishery, Hotel Receptionist, Office Admin, Call Center, Translator, English Teacher, Tour Guide, etc
Some of the available positions are;
1. Construction (Construction assistant)
A male construction assistant is needed to perform a number of administrative and support tasks for the managers of a construction company.
The job duties include clerical duties, such as filing and answering calls, keeping an inventory of company tools and materials, and following up with customers and vendors.
Salary – ¥1,250 – 2,000/hour
Location – Kokubunji Sta. (Tokyo)
2. Cleaning Service (Building Cleaner)
Cleans floors and rooms, including dust mopping, damp mopping, and sweeping (A female is preferred). You will be responsible for cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
Salary – ¥1,100 – 1,200/hour
Location – Ichigaya Sta. (Tokyo)
3. Factory Workers
Factory workers are needed at Kuramae Sta. (Tokyo)who is engaged in performing various jobs as found in factories will gather resources/materials for processing (A female is preferred).
Salary – ¥1,050 – 1,100/hour
4. Restaurant (Waiter/ Waitress)
Waiter/waitress are needed in Japan who will be greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties, and collecting the bill.
If you can perform well in fast-paced environments, they would love to hear from you. Requirements: Female & Male preferred
Salary – ¥1,100 – 1,500/hour
Location – Yodoyabashi Sta. (Osaka)
5. Office (Sales)
The duties comprise of;
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Salary – ¥1,200 – 1,500/hour
Location – Gotanda Sta. (Tokyo)
Average Salary Of Pakistani Workers In Japan
The average salary for a Pakistan Worker in Japan is around 1,148 yen per hour.
Conclusion On Jobs In Japan For Pakistani 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Japan For Pakistani 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Japan For Pakistani 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Japan For Pakistani in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Japan For Pakistani 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.