There are numerous and outstanding job offers in Japan for English Speakers seeking employment in this country.
Japan is full of opportunities, and if you are an English Speaker seeking to work in Japan, then you are on the right track all requirements and salaries will be addressed here in this article.
You should stick and adhere to all the instructions provided on this post to get your desired result after applying.
Hence, i adhere you to read through this article as you will be provided with one of the latest and ongoing vacancies in Japan only for English Speakers to apply for.
To be candid and straightforward, English teaching jobs are one of the main sources of employment for native English speakers in Japan because of the high rate of Japanese that can’t speak English, and that’s why there are so many vacancies.
However, in addition to the value that the technical skillset and cultural knowledge that work experience in Japan can bring, there are also many other advantages, including relatively higher salaries than other nations, attractive social security benefits, and increased job security.
There are still several jobs in Japan apart from teaching jobs, for there are also international companies in Japan that recruit English Speakers.
Moreover, take note that if you are an English speaker (Foreigner), a visa is required before you can travel to work in Japan. However, the type of working visa you need depends on the length of your stay and the nature of the employment you’ll be undertaking.
Available Jobs In Japan For English Speakers
Continental AG, commonly known as Continental or colloquially as Conti, is a multinational automotive/technology parts manufacturing company that offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation.
Since Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods they seek several people to fill different positions in Japan.
The Vacancies include
1. ADAS_Customer Project Management
As a Project Management for JOEM BU Driver Assistant Systems, you will have experience in automotive parts development and/or electronics/mechatronics development.
Prior overseas assignment or an experience in English communication as day to day business is preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in electronics, embedded software, or mechanical study.
- Automotive industry experience is preferable.
2. CE_Software Developer
The SW Developer designs, implements, develops source code and tests the modules within an SW project.
The responsibilities include:
- Participate in the necessary requirements of engineering
- Detailed Design, Coding, and module testing of specific SW modules
- Reuse and adaptation of existing SW modules (where applicable)
- Delivery of the committed work package results within the planned time, effort, and quality.
- Proactive Communication of e.g., delays, problems during development
- SW development experience of more than three years is required.
- The programming skill is required.
- Embedded SW skill is required.
- Japanese communication skill is required at the business level
- English communication skill is needed basic level.
3. Application engineer
- Brake technology (Caliper, Electric Parking Brake, etc.) development with Korean OEMs.
- Coordinate and Manage design/testing tasks between customer and development team in Germany & Japan.
- Brake system development with respect to NVH and performance, including troubleshooting.
- Coordinate friction material development together with suppliers.
- Support business acquisition activity, including package study and technical presentation
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
- Minimum six years of Automotive industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Hydraulic Brake System product experience
- Good Written and Speaking in English.
- Good team player.
- PC/Windows/MS Office skill
4. A SCM_COD specialist
- Manage delivery to customers just in time, collaborating with intercompany plants, suppliers, logistics partners, and BA.
- Take over customers’ orders, check significant changes/ fluctuation, clarify them with customers on need, conduct detailed and ramp-up planning, and define minimum delivery q’ty in a shortage situation.
- Supervise the delivery status from production plants to customers. In case of shortage, align with suppliers and customers to avoid their production line-down.
- Achieve stable product supply and logistics cost reduction at the same time.
- English business level
- SAP knowledge and the user experience
- Working experience in the supply chain field
- Problem-solving mindset and feasibility
- Resilience and stress management skills
- Microsoft application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional communication skill
5. Buyer of Group Purchasing Indirect Materials Japan
- Manage indirect procurement for key commodities, including a tactical achievement (Savings/Automation) proactively and have regional procurement activities.
- Establish a procurement strategy to maximize our profit and contribute to the Business Unit.
- Ensure continuous improvement of purchasing processes and systems and fulfillment of corporate strategies in the region.
- Act as an ambassador for indirect purchasing for all the responsible legal entities in Japan. (Profit)
- Deep understanding of purchasing processes, material and services category sourcing strategies, operational purchasing, and automation using ERP and other e-Procurement tools available in the global marketplace.
- Good knowledge of IT tools and method
- Experience in various roles related to managing teams, project definition and implementation, process innovation within procurement, and cross-functional experience from employment in other functional areas or companies.
- Presentation Skills to internal audiences and Communication in the English Language.
- Contract-related knowledge (e.g., terms and conditions) and Commercial and financial knowledge
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business Administration. MBA preferred but not required
- 3+ years of working or being involved in a purchasing/procurement function
- Participate in specific projects with the supervisor’s assistance as necessary
- 1-2 years of Project and Process improvement experiences
Average Salary In Japan For English Speakers
The average salary in Japan is 6,180,000 Japanese Yen (JPY), or 53,583 USD per year.
Conclusion Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.