Are you interested in jobs in Houston, tx, For Women? I would appreciate it if you went through this post enthusiastically and encouraged more individuals to partake in the Job.
It also shows the critical requirements, including skills, knowledge, and education for the position; most recruiters will expect prospective candidates for the job to be considered for hire.
While registering for the Jobs For Women application, candidates need to bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying.
Houston has become a global city with cultural, medical, and research strengths. The city has a population from various ethnic and religious backgrounds and a large and growing international community. The arrival of the 20th century brought a convergence of economic factors that fueled rapid growth in Houston, including a burgeoning port and railroad industry.
In the mid-20th century, Houston’s economy diversified as it became home to the Texas Medical Center—the world’s largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions—and NASA’s Johnson Space Center, home to the Mission Control Center.
Prized for its diversity, Houston is considered one of the best places to live in Texas due to its quality of life and welcoming atmosphere. Best known for its space exploration, energy industry, and affordable cost of living, it is no wonder why Houston has become a top destination for workers/employees.
Job offers in Houston, tx for Women
A specimen processor receives and processes blood and urine samples in a laboratory, capture data, and handles client and healthcare practitioner inquiries.
The Specimen Processor must maintain departmental production goals to ensure consistent hourly lab specimen flow. In this role, you will prepare samples for shipping, ensuring they are secure and shipped to the correct laboratory.
You will also handle patient medical records with complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Receive, identify, label, and process specimens as required for processing. This includes all labelling of specimen containers and any other materials submitted by the client.
- Enter demographics, transcribe and review all specimen data into the laboratory information system.
- Recognize specimen problems and refer to designated personnel.
- Display the ability to learn and understand specimen types related to test(s) ordered by our clients.
- Adheres to core values, safety, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Must Maintain production goals to ensure hourly specimen flow to the labs are consistent (minimum 28-35 cases) per hour
- Report malfunctioning workstations to management for HELP tickets.
- Disinfect the workstation before and after use. Keep work station neat and clean.
- Must identify requisitions that continually fail to download and have missing information.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a typing test.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Prior Lab, Processing, and Data Entry experience is a plus.
The average annual pay for a Specimen Processor in the United States is $34,875 annually, which is approximately $16.77 an hour. This is the equivalent of $670/week or $2,906/month.
Unit Clerical Assistant
In a medical setting, a unit clerical associate acts as the secretary or administrative assistant for a particular hospital unit or department.
She assures doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals do not have to worry about specific clerical tasks getting done, which frees them up to concentrate on patient care. She is someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting.
You’ll perform receptionist and clerical responsibilities for the assigned unit in this position. We need someone who can represent the Hospital, utilise practical customer service skills, ensure that hospital visitation guidelines are followed and that the waiting area is used appropriately, and assist patients’ families in obtaining needed information.
- Serves as a receptionist to all visitors, provides appropriate information upon request, accurately takes and delivers family messages, and locates families at the request of health team members.
- Positively interacts with other members of the health care team to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Promptly and courteously answers patient calls and notifies the appropriate clinician of the patient’s needs.
- Greets all visitors courteously concerning social, cultural, and ethnic needs
- Demonstrates cost-effective materials management by maintaining and ordering supplies, appropriate par levels, and proper equipment and functioning as measured by supervisory observation, verbal/written feedback
- Ensures Chart Lite contains all necessary forms clearly labelled, measured by supervisory observation and verbal/written feedback.
- Ensures daily charges are entered, audited, and reconciled to include follow-up on discrepancies as measured by supervisory observation and accuracy of reconciliation reports
- Incorporates the use of available software programs to meet unit needs as measured by supervisory observation
- Greets all persons entering and exiting the unit and provides identification stickers to visitors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of experience as a secretarial/administrative coordinator in a hospital/doctor’s office is preferred.
- Knowledge of essential secretarial functions and excellent customer service skills
- The ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment, telephone system, personal computer, facsimile, and photocopy machine
- Demonstrates good time management skills
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication
$29.3K – $37.1K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Houston, tx.
Patient Access Specialist
A patient access specialist is generally the first person a patient sees as they enter a doctor’s office or hospital department. Patient access specialists welcome new patients, register incoming patients, and walk them through the forms they must sign.
She is someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will assist with a comprehensive guest services program that helps meet the unique needs of members and families, including appointment assistance, directions, transportation, and problem resolution.
You will also manage and respond to all customer inquiries regarding member accounts and ensure appropriate issue resolution.
- Greets patients, members, and families upon arrival and directs them to their destination.
- Schedules appointments per practice protocol. Advises Care Team of issues with requests for same-day appointments
- Investigates family barriers to achieving appointment compliance
- Answers telephone calls, assess needs and determines appropriate actions for account resolution
- Serves as the change fund custodian by counting the change fund and documenting by organizational policies and procedures that the fund has been estimated at the beginning and end of each business day or shift
- Updates guarantor and patient demographics, insurance information, requests, and payment arrangement information as needed
- Achieves desired outcomes as identified in assignment, program, or other initiative team goals, as well as individual goals, to achieve performance targets
The average annual pay for a Patient Access Specialist in the United States is $35,833 annually, which is approximately $17.23 an hour. This is the equivalent of $689/week or $2,986/month.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, and once you are directed to the career website, create an amazon account if you do not have one or log in straight to complete the application form.
Conclusion On Jobs in Houston, Tx, for Women 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs in Houston, TX, for women, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment. Now’s your chance; with this selection of Jobs in Houston, TX, for women, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs in Houston, TX, for women in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to begin applying.
After your search, use and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs in Houston, TX, for women 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.