Suppose you are a Portuguese speaker, and you are interested in working in Germany, then proceed into this article to find out more about whether there are jobs in Germany.
There are lots of jobs in Germany for which every Portuguese speaker’s candidate can register for better references, experience, and the benefits these jobs carry.
All Jobs in Germany will be highlighted, and those for Portuguese speakers will also be highlighted to bring different opportunities for you to choose from.
You must be fit for the role before applying to avoid disappointment with the application process since you will be considered a Portuguese speakers candidate.
There are various and numerous job opportunities that you as a Portuguese speaker can ever expect and even explore in Germany as a Portuguese speaker; hence read further!
As an individual requesting to get a job in Germany as a Portuguese speaker, you are in the right post as all the vacant job positions in Germany will be highlighted here.
There will be full opportunities here for Portuguese-speaker seekers to explore and find a suitable one that matches their skills in Germany.
To work in Germany as a Portuguese speaker, all you have to do is apply for a work permit and a residence visa permit.
To know more about requirements and the necessary and crucial information, read them on German jobs for Portuguese speakers.
- Have successfully completed your studies in economics or marketing or have a comparable qualification
- Have professional experience in key account management
- Used to working conceptually and analytically and have a keen sense of the wishes and requirements of our customers
- Fluent German and English skills and a willingness to travel complete your profile.
Jobs Offers In Germany For Portuguese Speakers
Are you are seeking a Jobs In Germany as a Portuguese speakers employee, you can get the following available job and continue your passion.
Jobs in Germany for Portuguese speakers have showcased some of the critical basics that convey, especially the experiences and benefits.
All the available and ongoing Jobs In Germany For Portuguese Speakers the eligible candidate wants to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
Content Management Intern-Germany
As a content management intern, you deal in repurposing content to fit the publishing media, video production or social media and updating content to ensure that it’s current.
They manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc, formulate a cross-platform content strategy, and brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
While working content managers interns should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services.
Salary: The average content manager intern’s gross salary in Germany is 64 574 £ or an equivalent hourly rate of 79 £ or the average salary is about £ 26 per hour.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency and optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Leading a team of writers and overseeing content creation for the company’s website
- Researching and sourcing content for the company’s website and targeting a specific set of keywords for all the articles written and published
- Monitoring the competition’s online activities
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board and ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- You understand the priorities and identify the content needs of Shops and Brands
- You are in charge of finding potential new video content
- You follow and understand Brand accounts and handle customer requests, and complaints and communicate with big companies.
- You upload and integrate new product videos from Brand partners
- Mandatory internship- for at least 5 months (full-time)
- You have good knowledge of Excel
- You are self-driven with a hands-on mentality
- You have the ability to organise work and prioritise tasks
- You consistently aim to get the best solution for the company and our people
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese.
- They have a flat hierarchy
- You will be working with an international and dynamic team, full of passionate and skilled people with over 20+ nationalities
- They offer free BVG tickets, home office opportunities and weekly online German courses.
Recruiter performs in designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy, sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, and social media, conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and fill open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
Salary: The average salary for a Recruiter in Germany is €39513 and a person working as a Recruiter in Germany typically earns around 4,050 EUR per month.
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, and job fairs, among others.
- Conduct interviews to assess the applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate the information.
- Prepare and onboard the new employees to become fully integrated into the company.
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated, and monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Competitive base salary according to experience
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (7,23€ net per working day)
- Performance-based bonus
- Private Health Insurance with a dental care plan
- Hybrid Work Model Culture
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- Relocation package.
- Native German (C2 level)
- English fluency (B2 / C1 level)
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar
- Proven Work Experience in the field is a plus
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow-up)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Good understanding of referral programs
- A positive and can-do attitude overlooking a community-building approach.
Available Jobs In Germany For Portuguese Speakers
These are the available jobs in Germany for Portuguese speakers below:
- Freelance native French
- Assistant Country Manager
- Sales Representative
- Online Editorial Assistant
- Recruiter assistant
Procedures To Apply
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs in Germany for Portuguese Speakers:
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
These are the following frequently asked questions below:
What is the easiest way to get a job in Germany?
Job Board (Stellensuche) of the Federal Employment Agency and the BA’s Stellensuche (job board) is Germany’s largest online portal for jobs.
You can look for jobs and enter your personal applicant profile so that German companies are able to see it and can therefore contact you directly if they are interested.
Is working in Germany easy?
Yes!! There’s nothing to worry about, but as with many aspects of life, working in Germany has its own special nuances.
Can English speaking get a job in Germany?
Yes, there are English-speaking jobs in Germany.
What jobs are most wanted in Germany?
- Software developers, architects, and programmers.
- Electronics engineers, electricians, and electrical fitters.
- IT consultants and analysts.
- Economists and business management experts.
- Customer advisors and account managers.
Salary For Jobs In Germany For Portuguese SpeakersThe average salary a person makes in Germany is £28,000 – £36,000 per year and the gross minimum wage in Germany is £ 15.45 gross per hour as a Portuguese speaker.
Conclusion Detail On Jobs In Germany For Portuguese SpeakersYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you as a Portuguese speaker to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Jobs In Germany.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Germany For Portuguese Speakers 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.