There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Costa Rica as the country welcomes English Speakers to come to the country and seek employment.
In Costa Rica, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Costa Rica as a foreigner guarantees stability. The economy in Costa Rica is stable and ensures a secure future.
If you are not a Spanish Speaker and wish to get a job in Costa Rica, read this post and get all the latest information on how to secure a job in Costa Rica as a foreigner and get all the current vacancies.
Read through this post and provide all the requirements you will need when applying so you will get the job without stress.
Costa Rica is a country situated in CENTRAL AMERICA, which has its capital in SAN JOSE, a rainforest Central American country with coastlines marking the Caribbean and the pacific. It’s known for its exotic beaches, volcanoes, and diversity with the official language of Spanish.
Suppose you are not from Costa Rica, you must obtain a residency or a work permit or a residency permit, for it is a legal document that authorizes a foreigner to work in Costa Rica.
A work permit is a decision of the competent authority entitling a foreigner staying in Costa Rica legally to work under the conditions specified in the content of the license.
Job Offers In Costa Rica For English Speakers
Sales Agent (Full Time)
Are you a fluent English speaker and ready to join a thriving company while working from home? Fast growing company with tremendous room for personal and financial advancement.
LimoCity.com is an early-stage technology and sales driven online booking service that is quickly becoming the largest provider of luxury chauffeured transportation in multiple top US markets. Our business is expanding rapidly, and we are searching for rock star communicators to join the team and grow with us
As a sales agent, you are the front line in customer service. You are the person that they will depend on to fulfill requests and provide services that best meet their needs. To do this, you will take orders, offer services and provide support in person and via telephone or internet. You will also be responsible for maintaining client files, ensuring that returning customers are served to the best level possible.
- establish relationships with new customers
- maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- identify and respond to client needs
- keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in
- follow up on customer orders as necessary
- anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
- Fluent English speaking C-2 proficiency.
- Send Resume in English.
- Must have a quiet home office without distractions.
- Solution driven critical thinker who can solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Proficient with computers and software programs.
$800 USD / Monthly Base Pay (40 hrs. / week – Includes Saturdays)
Commissions and bonuses average between $250 – $500+.
Business Presentation Designer
You will join us in Tampa, Florida as a member of the Visual Graphics & Media team which is part of a global support services function.
With 3,000 colleagues across the United States, Costa Rica, Poland and India, we are the visual communications support team for McKinsey consultants.
You will help our consultants tell their stories using the most creative and engaging presentation content.
In this role, you will provide compelling and effective visual communication solutions for a wide variety of needs.
This could range from single slide production in PowerPoint for a kick-off meeting to customized presentation design and alternative storytelling solutions. Through creative visual strategies, you will translate complex ideas into compelling and memorable visual stories that build impact.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop create custom PowerPoint and Keynote presentations, templates and content
- Participates in general space planning for products, based on store product capacity and product assortments
- Produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while attending to deadlines
- Create executive presentations that visually communicate a compelling story
- Assess and evaluate existing presentations and implement and recommend improvements
- Work with financial data and information to depict clear, readable and digestible visuals that enable audiences to understand complex ideas
- Design, develop and update graphics for intranet sites
- Maintain knowledge of this financial firm brand guidelines and adhere to those guidelines as appropriate
- Support a variety of communication projects on an individual basis and as a member of project teams
- Graduate or final-year student in a design-related field such as graphic design, advertising design or architecture or equivalent professional experience in a graphic-related field or freelancing
- Updated portfolio focused on graphic design work in a single PDF file or web based portfolio showcasing primarily samples of branding, slides/decks, layouts, booklets, posters, banners, logos, illustrations or similar
- Ability to express ideas graphically
- Strong time management skills
- Quality-driven mindset and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative problem-solving approaches
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and experience with peers
- Open mindset towards change and eagerness for continuous improvement
- Ability to build robust and credible relationships with peers in a highly interactive working environment
- Phenomenal client and team communication skills
- Ability to communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing, in an all-English business environment
- Availability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. based on business needs
$48.6K – $61.6K yearly
English Customer Service
They are looking for English native speakers OR fluent in English (C1) to work in Customer Service in a call center environment in Costa Rica.
• Provide information, solutions, and counseling to customers regarding the company’s
• Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
• Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security;
• Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each
• Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
• Native English OR English level (C1)
• IT experience;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7 pm (schedules depending on the project);
• Excellent listening and communication skills;
• Positive attitude and team spirit;
• For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
• Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Full-time job (40 hours weekly);
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete six months with the company + English speaking Doctor on-site;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter, and many more;
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro, and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, and many more businesses in the area;
• On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit, and reduced-price vending machines
How To Apply For Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers.
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; last Updated: October 3, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Costa Rica For English Speakers 2022/2023.