If you are a foreigner seeking to work in Colombia, you are in so much luck for jobs that are available for foreigners will be addressed here.
If you have the purpose of working and living in the country, you must consider the main requirement to apply for your Colombian work visa.
All information regarding the requirements to get a job in Colombia, the latest vacancies ongoing, and several others will be addressed in this article.
Requirements For Foreigners To Work In Colombia
The requirements for a working visa in Colombia vary by visa type. That said, most require a job offer from a local employer to start.
Once the employee and employer sign a contract, they can start the application process. In addition to the employment contract, applicants will need a letter of motivation from the employer, six months of bank statements, a photocopy of their passport, and a passport-style photo.
This type of Migrant Visa is a legal authorization for you to work in Colombia; that is to say, it permits you to perform remunerated activities in the National Territory with a single company.
Available Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners
ACTED is an international non-governmental organization pursuing a dual mandate of emergency response and development interventions in 40 of the world’s most vulnerable countries affected by conflicts, disasters, or socio-economic hardship.
They seek several positions, and foreigners are welcome to apply the ones addressed below are those interested in working in Colombia.
1. Country Logistics Manager – Caracas
- You will be in charge of supply chain management as you ensure that any need should be delivered according to the defined chronogram, requested quality standards, and proper procurement scenario.
- You will be in charge of stocks & deliveries as you ensure appropriate storage network & stock management standards across the country.
- Deploy efficient transportation means across the country
- Deploy an efficient asset allocation & maintenance plan across the country
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in insecure environments
- Extensive experience in logistics and/or security management and procedures
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Ability to train, mobilize, and manage both international and national staff
- Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently both in the field and in the office
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
2. Project Development Officer
As a project development officer, you will be in charge of doing the following.
- Analyze the country’s socio-economic situation, (donor) trends, needs, and gaps
- Contribute to addressing in a timely manner all comments by donors on proposals in liaison with relevant staff in the country and ACTED HQ GMU and finance
- Manage a Project Development Intern and/or Assistant(s), if any, following up on the work plans and day-to-day activities and so much more.
- Master Level education in a relevant field such as International Relations, Development or Political Science
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in a relevant position
- Previous related work experience, with knowledge of project design, proposal writing, and grants management
- Knowledge of the humanitarian aid system and the ability to understand the donors’ systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Spanish & English
3. Area Coordinator – Caracas
As an area coordinator will perform the following
- Ensure ACTED has an up-to-date understanding of the area’s socio-economic situation, trends, needs and gaps, and who does what and where (3W).
- Contribute to drafting issues papers, advocacy notes, and press releases on relevant humanitarian and development issues in the area of operation.
- Analyze the security context at the area level and in close collaboration with the Country Security Manager to contribute to defining, analyzing, and evaluating risks and several others
- University education in a relevant field such as international development, emergency operations, humanitarian programming, technical degree in camp management
- Extensive project management experience (management, planning, staff development, and training skills) in emergency and/or development programs
- Base management skills preferred;
- At least four years of relevant work experience, preferably including camp settings
- Proven capabilities in leadership and management required
General Condition and Benefits For The Above Listed Vacancies
- Salary is defined by the ACTED salary grid depending on education level, expertise, security level, and experience
- Living allowance of 300 USD
- Lodging and food provided in the ACTED Guesthouse / or housing allowance (depending on the contract length and country of assignment)
- Flight tickets in and out + Visa taken in charge by ACTED
- Provision of medical and repatriation insurance
Salary of Foreign Employees In Colombia
The average salary for a foreign worker in Colombia is $692, which is 2,616,553.19 COP in Colombia.
Conclusion On Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Colombia.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners in 2023/2024 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Colombia For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.