Several Cali, Colombia companies offer different job positions to interested candidates to start applying now.
Organizations and companies with a great sense of belonging and an excellent work environment seek talented individuals to come and join their teams.
If you wish to work in this beautiful and exciting city in Colombia, then i adhere you to go through this post and get your desired result.
Cali is a well-known city in Colombia, especially for its Salsa dance and part-like features; however, it does not offer a bad working environment for workers.
Cali in Colombia is a center of Latin culture, industry, and education. If you’re looking for an exciting life in the city to work, Cali might be the place for you.
Due to this city’s friendly atmosphere, the working environment in any company or organization you find yourself in is always conducive.
There are different types of jobs to take up in Cali, Colombia, which could be part-time, full-time, casual, or remote types of employment.
Top Demanded Jobs In Cali Colombia
- Hotel Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Freelance writer
- Finance jobs
Available Jobs In Cali Colombia
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humans.
Johnson and Johnson seek over ten positions, so regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, you are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
The vacancies include;
1. RFM Sr. Analyst – Cali, Colombia
Johnson and Johnson are searching for the best talent for RGM Sr. Analyst to be in Cali, Colombia, as you will lead the pricing, promotional, and assortment strategy for Skin Care brands online and offline in Colombia to ensure profitable growth by adding value to consumers and customers.
You will be responsible for creating, evolving, and innovating tools, methodology, and strategy taking it to the next level.
RequirementsBachelor’ss Degree completed in Business Careers (Business Administration, Engineering, Economy)
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in Finance, Sales, Business Intelligence or Brand Building for at least three years.
- Advanced English Level
- Have competence like strategic thinking, data analytics, and influence.
2. Demand Planning Supervisor – Cali, Colombia
They are looking for the best talent for the position of Demand Planning Supervisor that will be located in Cali, Colombia, who will be in charge of leading the S&OP process in the country in order in its different stages.
You will be responsible for generating the base forecast for specific brands in the portfolio and leading the Demand Work Team.
- University Degree (Industrial Engineering, Economics, Administration, or related degrees)
- Post-Graduate: Desirable
- Experience in similar positions: 3-5 years
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the S&OP/IBP process.
- Knowledge and expertise in managing demand forecasts (statistical skills) and management KPIs (MAPE/BIAS)
- Experience leading meetings and strategic forums (manage interpersonal relationships and teamwork)
3. Financial Supervisor
They are searching for the best talent for Financial supervisors in São José dos Campos, SP, or Cali, Colombia.
The Region Business Unit Finance Professional will be responsible for partnering on all decision support and analysis, including Financial Management, Business Partnering, and Strategic Planning.
The role will be critical in generating insights for use in providing counsel, risk management, and decision-making recommendations to supply chain and commercial leadership.
The role will be required to engage and influence BU line management while supporting in identifying opportunities and taking proactive actions to minimize exposure to the Financial Plan.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes.
- A minimum of three years of experience with finance or cost accounting, Supply Chain, or related business is required.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (e.g., Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Candidates must be comfortable with ambiguity and be self-motivated to take initiatives to drive business results.
4. Supply Chain Planner (Planeador De Supply Chain)
They also seek a supply chain planner to ensure that the business receives the inventory they need on time and within budget.
They use their skills and experience to ensure that the distribution of goods can keep up with the demand from their customers.
How To Apply
- To apply, ensure that you have met all the requirements and you are more than capable to deliver
- After that, click on the link below to be directed to the official career website.
- Please choose the one you wish to get and apply for it.
- Once you click on the apply button on their page, you will be asked to log in.
- Make sure to log in (if you have an account) and if not, then create an account if you don’t have one.
Average Salary Of Employees In Cali Colombia
A person working in Cali typically earns around 4,950,000 COP per month.
Conclusion On Jobs In Cali Colombia 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Cali Colombia 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Cali Colombia 2023/2024 In Colombia; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Cali Colombia in 2023/2024 for you to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Cali Colombia 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.