Are you an immigrant seeking and very good Job In Atlanta Without Papers? you don’t need to always have papers to get a good job.
Most Jobs provide employees with flexible working hours, allowing them to pursue other interests outside the workplace.
There are high-paying jobs available without papers, but you must meet specific requirements, such as having writing skills and agreeing to on-site training to gain the skills; therefore, read along!
Table of Contents
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia. It was essential during the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement.
Atlanta is Georgia’s largest city and the principal trade and transportation center of the southeastern United States. It is the center of an extensive metropolitan area, including 20 counties and cities such as Decatur, East Point, and Marietta.
The job market in Atlanta is very competitive, yet employers can’t find enough workers. Job boards are abuzz with new positions from some of the top companies in Georgia’s largest city. While it’s easier to get an entry-level job or one at a restaurant, many corporate roles are also available in Atlanta.
Atlanta ranked as one of Forbes’ Best Big Cities For Jobs, with 2.97% job growth. Talk about career opportunities. As the city continues to grow, Atlanta is seeing more and more opportunities across various industries—from tech to tourism.
Available Job Offers In Atlanta Without Papers.
these are the available job offers in Atlanta without papers;
Dining Room Attendant
The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for assisting the server in the dining room; duties include setting tables with clean napkins, china, and glassware, pouring water for guests, and assisting with serving when needed. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. Depending on business necessities and client requirements, these responsibilities may differ among accounts.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to dining guests.
Provides personalized service during guest interactions.
- Removes dirty dishes, linen, glassware, and flatware from table and countertops and transports items to designated area.
- Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe workstation.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed, following established health and safety standards.
- Deeply clean food and beverage equipment (coffee machines, soda, juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations, and refrigerators as scheduled or required.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required, following established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Removes and properly disposes of all debris accumulated in the dining room and service stations following department procedures.
- Maintains par levels of operating supplies (china, flatware, glassware, utensils), condiments, and paper supplies for each service station, obtaining replacement stock from inventory room following procedure.
- Reset tables with silverware, linen, napkins, and glassware following established dining room tabletop specifications.
- Assists servers in their duties (e.g., refills water glasses and coffee cups, helps serve food orders, attends to guest needs) as required.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to food servers and dining hosts/hostesses.
- Follow defined food sanitation guidelines in preparing food products and maintaining the work environment.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 year related work experience.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule is helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
An order selector works in a warehouse or stockroom to select, store, pack, and monitor product inventory and correctly fill customer orders. Also known as a picker or warehouse selector, an order selector ensures items are adequately packaged for shipping and will arrive safely at their destination.
- Accurately, consistently and safely follow directions involving; picking from a pick ticket.
- Operate forklift, electric pallet jack, and any additional equipment as needed.
- Scan and send all received P.O. documentation over to the accounting team.
- Receive trucks promptly and accurately to load and unload tractor trailer trucker per P.O. requirements.
- Accurately identifying and picking cases of products from inventory locations.
- Accurately pick, palletize, wrap and scan orders using FIFO (First in, First out).
- Scan and place labels on products as necessary.
- Hand stacking product in a specific sequence and location on a pallet for shipment.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Can read, write, communicate, and comprehend the English language sufficiently to perform various tasks of the job, including but not limited to; reading labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, communicating with co-workers and the general public, understanding oral and written instructions, accurately completing various shipping papers, reports, and records required of the position.
- Ability to operate various types of configuration of equipment assigned, including various types of forklifts and handheld scanners with training.
- Forklift and OSHA certified preferred.
- Possess sound judgment necessary to perform the job’s functions, including; operating a forklift safely and lawfully, handling customers’ products safely and efficiently, and communicating tactfully and diplomatically.
Salary On Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
The average annual pay for a job in Atlanta Without Papers is $43,188.
How To Apply For Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: September 17, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2023/2024.