Do you wish to participate in Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night? The opportunity is for you to join the job application program.
Candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night during the application process.
In this post, the following requirement and application steps for jobs will be available for candidates or applicants for better understanding.
Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night is the opposite of a day job—you work at night and sleep during the day. Also called third shift, night jobs provide career opportunities for night owls.
Many Industries need Night workers with excellent pay and a pleasant working schedule that gives you enough time in the day to explore.
The Shortlisted candidates or applicants for the Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night must be loyal and diligent in their work.
Available Job Offer From 6 To 10 At Night.
These are the available Job Offer From 6 To 10 At Night. Interested candidates should pick one of their choices.
Cashier Night Shift
Their restaurant prides itself on providing opportunities for people to grow and learn while being part of an excellent team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with highly motivated and driven leaders who are invested in your success. Prior experience is not necessary but preferred.
• Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome.
• Must love to smile and connect with people.
• Assist leadership in executing opening procedures.
• Preparing & packaging food orders for in-store and catering orders.
• Delivering meals to guests in-store, mobile orders, and drive-thru.
• Model and support clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staff.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items.
• Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Ability to multitask.
• Positive attitude.
• Customer service-oriented.
• Ability to work at a quick yet efficient and thorough pace.
• Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
• Must be able to stay through closing procedures.
Janitor Night Shift
Grand Canyon University is seeking a part-time Janitor/ Porter position. This position performs a variety of routine and special-event cleaning tasks to maintain the University’s office buildings, classroom buildings, student union, recreation center, athletic buildings, dining halls, and other University properties as assigned while maintaining high standards.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms, and other work areas.
• Dusts furniture, file cabinets, paneling, windowsills, other equipment, printers, faxes, telephones, picture frames/wall hangings including magazine racks, air conditioning registers, wall grills, or other ventilating louvers such ceiling air conditioning diffusers, and other exterior surfaces such as light fixtures.
• Vacuums and mops floor surfaces; empties wastebaskets. Cleans windows.
• Keeps stairways and exterior buildings clean: dusting exterior lights, cleaning glass doors, etc., and may occasionally power wash building wall exteriors.
• Keeps restrooms replenished with supplies: working automated dispensers, hand towels, toilet tissue, etc.
• Periodically throughout the shift and while moving from building to building or while working on building exteriors, Porters are exposed to seasonal extreme desert temperatures.
• When working the night shift, ensures the buildings are secured and locked after cleaning and notify public safety. Notifies public safety or lead/supervisor of any suspicious situations, lost valuables, etc.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• High School completion preferred, or the equivalent.
• Minimum 6 months of related commercial cleaning experience or similar work experience.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Frequently involves pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, holding, carrying, reaching above the shoulders, stooping, bending at the waist, bending at the knees, kneeling, bending side to side, crouching, standing on step stools or small ladders and balancing.
Night Shift Production Associate
At OMI Industries, we are committed to using the natural power of plant oils to produce safe, natural, and effective odor-removing products without the use of harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. With nearly 30 years of expertise, OMI is the world leader in manufacturing natural odor-eliminating solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer applications.
They are looking for a motivated Production Worker to join our growing team.
- Process raw materials into sellable assemblies.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Sorts and places materials or items on pallets, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from backup locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality and continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Salary On Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night.
The average annual pay for a Night Shift in the United States is $51,959 a year.
How To Apply For Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night.
I have made the hiring or recruiting process more accessible by giving details ranging from the requirements and benefits.
The application website details the Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night for interested candidates or applicants.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in the chosen profession in the future.
As you get updates about the Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Jobs From 6 To 10 At Night 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.