There are several jobs for Military spouses who are interested in working on the base, provided they are spouses to military personnel in service.
Don’t be deterred, for either the wives or husbands of military personnel can gain employment in the Base provided you meet all the requirements for the job position.
Once you start working on military bases, you tend to enjoy competitive pay rates, full health benefits, and access to amenities that are typically off-limits to the public.
Now proceed below to read the further details regarding Jobs For Military Spouses on Base as you apply for most of the numerous vacancies mentioned below through the application link.
Table of Contents
Jobs For Military Spouses Description
The U.S. strongly encourages agencies to provide greater opportunities for military spouses to be considered for Federal jobs in the competitive service through the Governmentwide noncompetitive hiring authority for military spouses.
This authority enables a hiring manager to non-competitively appoint a military spouse who meets certain criteria to any position in the competitive service for which he or she is qualified. There is no grade level limitation.
Eligible military spouses:
Military Spouse Appointing Authority applies to the following categories of military spouses.
- Spouse of a member of the armed forces on active duty
- Spouses of service members who incurred a 100% disability because of the service member’s active duty service, and
- Spouses of service members were killed while on active duty.
Important – You are no longer eligible if you remarry.
Available Jobs For Military Spouses On Base
There are several jobs for military spouses on base, and all that will be mentioned below with its application link for you to apply for any interesting job.
1. Career at SSA New York Region – Certain Military Spouses
At the Social Security Administration, they offer several career options for spouses of military personnel who proudly serve our country.
Your application will be placed into a pool of certain military spouses for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for non-competitive hiring.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification, in any series or grade. This vacancy is recruiting specifically for the following occupation categories:
- Public Contact: Claims Specialists, Customer Service Representative
- Legal: Legal Support, Legal Assistants, Paralegal Specialists
- IT Specialists
This vacancy is intended as a recruiting tool for employment. You may be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview—the SSA. If an office you have selected is hiring, they may request to review applicants for this interview.
2. Program Manager – Department of Health and Human Services
This position is in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR), Office of Grants (OG), and GrantSolutions (GS) located in Washington, District of Columbia.
GrantSolutions delivers grants management services to more than fifteen hundred national programs awarding, monitoring, and financially reporting on grants to States, Tribes, Territories, and other non-profit organizations.
The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of complex management analysis assignments where the employee applies grants management knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods and evaluation of grants to include providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) related to:
- Grant development system support
- Analysis and management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Outreach (via formal and informal training initiatives)
- Project, program, and grant portfolio management
- Federal procurement and acquisition
- Federal Finance
- Data analysis
Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the Specialized Experience requirements as noted below. GS-13:
You must possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent in difficulty and responsibility to the GS-12 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors) performing (4) of the (5) duties listed below:
- Performing grants management and administration.
- Evaluating grant program activities and initiatives.
- Monitoring and advising on procedures related to the procurement process.
- Developing quality assurance (QA) strategies for assessing the progress of grant program plans.
- Managing customer relations by responding to the issues associated with granting program administration.
3. Legal Assistant (Office Automation)
The selectee will support Assistant United States Attorneys (AUSA) in the Criminal Division by providing various legal assistance and office support services. If selected, you will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed.
- Examining, preparing, and processing a variety of technical legal documents, e.g., complaints, briefs, motions, orders, answers, pleadings, and subpoenas;
- Assisting attorneys in trial and grand jury preparation;
- Assembling exhibits, affidavits, discovery, and other legal documents;
- Assembling and organizing files and records material for disposition or transfer to records depository;
- Maintaining a calendar of assigned active cases;- tracking filing, hearing, and trial dates, and scheduling conferences and interviews;
- Arranging travel by preparing itinerary and securing transportation and hotel reservations; and
- Producing a variety of written documents and materials using a wide range of office software applications.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or a National
- The initial appointment is conditioned upon a satisfactory pre-employment adjudication. This includes fingerprint, credit and tax checks, and drug testing. Continued employment is subject to a favorable adjudication of a background investigation.
- You must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable
- If selected, you may be required to complete a one-year probationary period.
- Time-in-Grade: Federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement.
- You must meet all qualification requirements within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement and before placement in the position.
4. Victim Assistance Specialist
At the full performance level, you will provide various services related to the victim witness program.
- Directing dissemination of information pertinent to various victim and witness protection laws
- Speaking to the public, civic, industry, and special interest groups on victims’ issues.
- Coordinating efforts with local victim services providers, social services, law enforcement-based victim assistance providers, and prosecution-based victim-witness staff
- Responding to victim inquiries, assessing concerns, and determining program eligibility for victim-witness services
- Advocating on behalf of crime victims in regard to issues and problems caused by crime
- Providing information to victims on schedule changes, the status of the defendant’s pleas, results of the trial
- Providing in-court support during hearings and trials
- Obtaining services and assistance for victims and witnesses through specific federal programs and funds
- Reviewing the literature on victim witness issues
- Generating statistical and quantitative reports and analyses of program activity
- Analyzing and applying changes in legislation, case law, and court rules.
This position is located within the Natural Resources Conservation Services Area on the Assistant State Conservationist Field Operations, Conservation Delivery Unit, or other State Conservationist staff units. The incumbent provides wildlife and biological support to all activities and all Farm Bill Programs.
- Provides support to Field Offices in carrying out the responsibilities of Wetland conservation.
- Provides biological guidance and leadership to NRCS personnel on the implementation of wetland restoration, wetland mitigation, wetland banking, and all other wetland conservation measures; and policy and procedures of Farm Bill Programs.
- Works directly with public and private landowners to develop and implement natural resource conservation plans addressing soil, water, air, plant, animal, and human resource issues.
- Provides direct technical guidance and support to partners in their special wildlife and biological initiatives at the Area Office level.
- Conducts quality assurance and follow-up training on technical and administrative matters regarding field-level planning and implementation of biological and wildlife-related conservation practices.
How To Apply
There are over a thousand job vacancies for military spouses on Base within the U.S.A. jobs to apply for hence to gain access to the remaining vacancies and to apply for the ones listed above; kindly refer to the link below.
Salary Of Military Spouses On Base
Military Spouse pays an average salary of $3,968,800, and salaries range from a low of $3,431,961 to a high of $4,623,865.
Individual salaries will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee.
Conclusion On Jobs For Military Spouses On Base
You will enjoy plenty of benefits as a military spouse, such as gaining recognized qualifications, world-class opportunities and training, the opportunity for career advancement, ongoing job security, and an excellent pay scale.
Therefore, you have no limits regarding being a spouse of military personnel, for you can get a job as well on the Base as you apply for Jobs For Military Spouses On Base now!
The application website gives crucial information about Jobs For Military Spouses On Base for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get recruited, you can subsequently enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work while contributing country’s well-being country.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs For Military Spouses On Base, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.