If you are a Colombian who wishes to secure a job in Australia, all the requirements and available jobs will be addressed here in this post.
Australia has some requirements for Colombians before they can secure a job. Hence make sure to read through.
So with all the guidelines and information provided here, make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest, and don’t hesitate to apply.
Table of Contents
Colombian citizens need to get a visa for Australia before applying for any job offer provided in this post.
To be eligible for temporary employment, you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are a Colombian and wish to get a job in Australia, then make sure you apply for permanent residency.
Australia welcomes Colombians to come and enjoy the benefits of working and living in a beautiful country.
Available Job Offer For Colombians In Australia.
Coffee Roaster & Admin
They are looking for a QC/Sample Roaster and admin coordinator with a positive and energetic personality who is looking to develop their skills in a fast-moving environment further.
- Organize coffee samples as requested by the sales team.
- Roast and pack samples in an efficient way
- Stock control of all samples
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Prepare and organize cupping sessions.
- General cleaning and maintenance of the roasters.
- Quality Control of upcoming coffees (Data entry)
- Feed CRM system with requested tasks.
- Ensure samples are being sent in a timely manner.
- Be an effective advocate for the business.
- Barista (+ 5 years of experience serving Specialty coffee) or roaster (+ 1 year).
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Inventory management skills.
- Passionate about coffee.
- Enthusiastic and Self – motivated.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
- Reliable, hardworking, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
They are looking for new talent for our client. This State Government Department is searching for talent with high attention to detail and excellent administrative skills. This job is a contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Maintaining the “complaints” in-box.
- Acknowledging receipt of complaints.
- Triaging complaints and forwarding them to the correct business area.
- collating information for review by a complaints officer.
- Updating complaint files and uploading related documents.
- Other administrative tasks associated with Integrity Unit responsibilities.
- Previous experience in a similar role or State Government experience.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to focus on priorities, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Strong administrative and processing skills.
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly..
- Must be vaccinated.
Online Customer Service Assistant
The Support Centre Customer Services team is responsible for responding to all forms of customer inquiries and feedback. This team ensures that all inquiries and feedback relating to in-store and online experiences are resolved as part of our ‘ five-star service for today’ commitment.
- Focus your efforts on providing a warm welcome, and be an ambassador for service and the business.
- Be the first point of contact and need to communicate clearly and confidently to resolve customer inquiries in line with service level targets.
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure we deliver seamless service.
- Efficiently progress customers through email, live chat, and calls.
- Evaluate complex situations and act accordingly, knowing when to escalate for further resolution.
- Be an engaging and active listener to ensure you record customer feedback accurately.
- Be self-motivated while working in a fast-paced, high volume transactional environment.
- Previous experience working in a people-focused or service-oriented role
- Have strong written, listening, and spoken communication.
- Ability to remain calm as you multitask in a fast-paced environment working across multiple systems.
- Are credible to ensure you strengthen our brand through every interaction.
- Realistic and practical, establish time frames, promise what you can deliver, and follow through.
- Are flexible and adaptable in line with business needs.
Salary On Jobs For Colombians In Australia.
Jobs For Colombians in Australia are $68,151 per year or $34.95 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $55,876 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $102,362 per year.
How To Apply For Jobs For Colombians In Australia.
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs For Colombians In Australia:
When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
Review the job advertisement and role description.
Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
Select the ‘Apply Online button.
Complete and submit your application.
Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs For Colombians In Australia.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work any job of your choice in Australia.
As you get updates about the Jobs For Colombians In Australia 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; last Updated: September 16, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs For Colombians In Australia 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Jobs For Colombians In Australia 2023/2024.