Are you from Argentina and searching for a vacancy to apply in Italy? Then this post is for you!
Do you know that as an Argentine citizen, you have a better chance of getting employed considering the Argentine are well known for being industrial and, most of all, hard-working?
And sure, everyone knows, Italy is one of the best places to work, considering the country is among the largest economies in Europe. Also, its background as an industrial county, with many companies such as Lamborghini, Cartel, Ferrari, Dior, etc., are some of the legacy companies which provide vast job opportunities to natives and foreigners(Argentine).
Interested candidates should ensure they meet the required qualifications for the desired job and not hesitate to apply. To find out how to apply for the jobs, surf the post to get detailed information.
Many foreigners aim to join the workforce in Italy and benefit from the work-friendly environment, satisfactory income, and work-life balance it offers.
Applying for a job in Italy as an Argentine might sound like lots of work even to other foreigners, but it’s usually relatively straightforward, so don’t be downhearted.
Currently, Argentines traveling to Italy are exempt from having to obtain a travel visa. However, in November 2023, the European Union plans to introduce the European Travel Information and Authorization System, or ETIAS. The ETIAS is an automated screening system that will be used to grant travelers authorized entry into the Schengen Area before they travel.
It will act as a visa waiver for all the countries currently exempt from applying for visas for Italy. Once ETIAS is introduced, all Argentines must apply for ETIAS to visit and work in Italy.
Jobs In Italy For Argentines
The following are some of the available jobs in Italy for Argentines:
Manager – Life Sciences Consulting – European Real World Evidence team –
Italy As a Consultant at IQVIA, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career and explore opportunities in the brand and integrated research solutions, go-to-market strategy, commercial excellence, real-world data, financial investor consulting, and more. Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level Travel: No
- Planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
- Executing high-quality research and analysis
- Designing, structuring, and delivering client reports and presentations
- Developing long-lasting client relationships through daily contact, discussions, workshops, etc.
- Supporting the development of proposals for new projects/commercial opportunities
- Supporting discrete initiatives around IQVIA’s broad RWE strategy
- Coaching project team members and supporting them in fulfilling their objectives
- With time, providing expert guidance on RWE and the Real-World Data (RWD) landscape to junior colleagues
- Further developing knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through on-the-job exposure and formal training
- BA/BSc, preferably in a relevant and numerate subject such, e.g., economics, life sciences, chemistry, engineering, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in healthcare/life sciences consulting
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Experience in working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising/guiding junior team members
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior-level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
Requirements For Argentines To Work In Italy
As said earlier, an Argentine citizen is not required to have a visa to live and work in Italy. But instead, from November 2023 onward, Argentines traveling to Italy must apply for an ETIAS to visit Italy before their trip.
To apply, qualified applicants must provide their personal information and passport details and answer several security questions relating to their health, criminal history, and travel history. To complete their ETIAS Italy for Argentines application, citizens of Argentina must possess the following:
- A valid passport
- A valid debit or credit card
- A functioning email address
Average Salary In Italy
The average salary of jobs in Italy is approximately 3,650 EUR per month.
How To Apply For Jobs For Argentines In Italy
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs For Argentines In Italy :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion on the Jobs For Argentines In Italy
In conclusion, on the Jobs in Italy for Argentines, it is clear that there are jobs available in Italy.
Seize the chance to secure a job in Italy by clicking on the “Apply Now.” button above.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs For Argentines In Italy 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.