Website Japan Careers Program
Web UI/UX Design Engineer
Japan Careers Program
- Employer Type: Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry: Information Technology, Manufacturing
- Salary: ¥3,500,000 – ¥5,500,000 / Year (Estimate only. Actual salary TBD.)
- English Level: Business Level
- Japanese Level: Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants?: Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Major or minor, or internship/work experience, in web development, design, or related subjects
- A strong desire to work in Japan as soon as possible
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Conversation Level
– Experience developing with CSS pre-processors (Sass/LESS, etc.)
About the Company
Everything is connected to the internet in the age of IoT. Established in 2001, this company is on the bleeding edge of automated software solutions and hardware modules for controlling and managing everything from industrial tools to robots, to server infrastructure, and more. The company is one of the leading service providers in Japan in the field of comprehensive support for cloud service systems, with a high contract continuation rate and loyal and lasting relationships with its clients. In the field of research and development, the company also provides software for the automatic operation of heavy machinery and software for visual regenerative medicine. We now live in the age of IoT, and this company is here to support it.
Work within this hiring company’s agile Web UI/UX team to develop and design landing pages, blogs, consoles, etc., for the company and product websites. Your proposals will be incorporated into development as it progresses over time.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and planning of websites
- Design and planning of user experience and UI
- Design and planning of branding assets
- Other tasks will be assigned if necessary
The hiring company sets objectives and KPIs for an individual- and team-based work, and Engineers have a lot of discretion in how they work and how they spend their time.
By self-managing activities in line with their own and overall business goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, Engineers grow by taking leadership in their work and by maintaining a mindset that allows them to take ownership of their work.
Average Salary: ¥3,250,000
As Japan Careers Program is a professional responsible for moving orientation around trainees or other important sites.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the Japan Careers Program job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
Being a good Japan Careers Program, you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experiences and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 3, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Japan Careers Program Job 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.