Securitas AB Company
See a different world
Are you looking to get hired for a Training and Development Specialist position at Securitas? The job description sample provided in this post will help you create a detailed and compelling description for the job.
To understand more perspectives concerning Training and Development Specialist, including the requirements, duties, and benefits, you must digest the following information below this job posting.
- Address: Bundesweit, Deutschland, Germany
- Country: Germany
- Name of company: Securitas AB Company
- Employment Type: Full time
- Sub Category: Training and Development Specialist
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: €30 per hour- 61.667 € per year.
Its are long corporate history and commitment to the market have made us the most significant security services provider in Germany.
Worldwide, Securitas employs 345,000 people in 46 countries and regions, 21,500 in Germany. Our strengths are our tailor-made security solutions using modern technology and proximity to our customers.
They provide security solutions for customers in all sectors and sizes and are represented throughout Germany.
Due to their diverse customer objects, broad customer base, and strong team cohesion, we offer stability and variety in our tasks.
They are all united by a common goal: we are committed to making the world a safer place every day, and they are fundamental values of honesty, attentiveness, and helpfulness help us to achieve this.
The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for developing, administering, and facilitating training curricula for various audiences using adult learning strategies.
The Training and Development Specialist will deliver training in multiple forums, including in-person, both domestically and internationally, and web-based training.
The role also requires reviewing training documentation, preparation, maintenance, and presentation of training reports and metrics to members of the Sr.
The management team and the client, as well as assist with new employee onboarding: the Training and Development Specialist will also engage on more expansive security projects across the program.
- Plans, prepare, and facilitate training for security officers, supervisors, site-based management teams, and Headquarters-based teams on security functions and processes.
- Travels domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
- Creates, develops, and facilitates training material and presentations according to the Master
- Training Plan and Datacenter Physical Security objectives include synchronous learning opportunities, courses, manuals, instructor-led PowerPoint presentations, and written assessments.
- Maintaining a documentation review cycle to ensure content remains accurate and updated with processes, procedures, and Datacenter Physical Security branding.
- Serves as Training team representative on projects with Operations personnel and other Subject
- Matter Experts (SMEs) throughout document review and document creation cycles to ensure accuracy, usability, and procedural requirements.
- Creates and maintains monthly assessments per the annual training calendar.
- Crafts communications regarding document releases and updates and sends them to appropriate audiences.
- At the direction of the Regional Training and Development Manager, assigns training in the Master.
- Training Plan (MTP) and the Securitas Learning Management System (LMS).
- Conducts weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-audits to ensure all program staff complies with the required Statement of Work on training and provides monthly status reports.
- Complete site visits and in-person training through the region and globally if required. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned office.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately.
- The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed part of the essential functions unless such duties or charges are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are considered other functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, including functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees must know and follow safe work practices and be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations.
- Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties, or tasks are to be carried out honestly, ethically, and professionally and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.
- In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees must request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental capacity is required to perform all essential functions effectively. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to use the vehicle in the performance of duties.
- May be required to work in an active construction environment.
- They required the ability to adjust schedules and working hours regularly to meet operational needs. Must be available for domestic and international travel up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- They required the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Computer usage may include prolonged periods of data entry.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking may be required for long periods and may involve climbing multiple floors of stairs, walking up inclines, and on uneven terrain.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English. Must have a reliable means of communication.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the country where the position is located.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screening and background investigation.
- Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and testing).
- Excellent organizational skills and highly great attention to detail.
- Effective time management to deliver projects on time and that meet expectations.
- Ability to receive direct or indirect instruction in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form; act upon such instruction and partner with stakeholders for clarification when needed.
- Competent writer; exhibits knowledge of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented workplace where judgment and professionalism were necessities.
- Work under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach with internal and external customers.
- Ability to create and revise documentation with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new techniques and technologies as required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to plan and lead training sessions and confidently chair other such business meetings.
- Prepared to travel with flexibility and short notice to support the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and three years of training-related experience are required or equivalent education and experience sufficient to perform the job’s essential functions, as determined by the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Experience working in security, military, or law enforcement is a plus.
- Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
As a Training and Development Specialist is a professional responsible for moving orientation around trainees or other important sites.
Being a good Training and Development Specialist, you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experience and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 8, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Training and Development Specialist Job 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.