Website Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE)
International Reservations Consultant
Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE)
- Employer Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary: ¥2,900,000 – ¥3,300,000 / Year (One time, 30,000yen recreational allowance, staff accommodation available)
- English Level: Native level
- Japanese Level: Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants?: Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship: Future possibility / Renewal
- Native/business-level English (essential)
- Daily conversational level of Japanese (preferred but not required)
- Intermediate PC skills
- Genuine desire to achieve excellence in guest satisfaction
- Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated about their work
- Friendly, helpful and patient
- Exceptional grooming standards, professional presentation & work ethics to meet 5star expectations
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work a rotating 7days roster including weekends & public holidays
- Ability to learn quickly to gain a strong knowledge of Hirafu and the surrounding area
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain control and composure in difficult situations
- Reliability and punctuality are a must
- HIGH level of attention to detail and accuracy
We are looking for a Reservations Sales Consultant to join our team of driven professionals and live by the mantra, work hard, and play hard. We are an exponentially growing property development business that specialises in premium residential property. NISADE is seeking an outgoing team member to join our growing team. The Reservations role is an intrinsic role to the overall operations of the Property Management department of NISADE. Your primary role is to process reservations sales, your previous roles must clearly demonstrate your strong communication skills and possess a high standard of presentation and exceptional customer service skills. You will have an attitude and motivation to succeed while enjoying everything Niseko has to offer. In short – we are looking for a team member who wants the satisfaction of delivering results whilst having a great time
- Process reservations in a timely and accurate manner including sending reservation and confirmation letters
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions from guests, agents, partners and OTAs
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Provide information regarding rental availabilities and guest services and rental availabilities over the phone, via email
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures as required.
- Optimize revenue-based operational constraints.
- Manage the Customer database
- Communicate weekly with the reservation and guest services team
- Communicate as necessary with the front office team during the winter
- Sell process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Provide support to hotel operations when required
- Liaise with Online Travel Agents and support coordination of all things OTA with a focus on Japanese OTA’s including but not limited to:
- Uploading and creating plans, rates, images, text/ descriptions
- Process reservations and services payments
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing team
- Recognition program for your talents and contribution
- Access to ski lift passes
- Employee discounts to some resorts and activities
- Unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, health insurance, and welfare pension insurance are available
- Average of 120 days off per year
- One-time Winter Recreational Allowance of 30,000yen
Average Salary: ¥2,900,000
As Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE) is a professional responsible for moving orientation around trainees or other important sites.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE) job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
Being a good Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE), you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experiences and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 3, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE) Job 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.