Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Making Someday Happen in the Community
Are you looking to get hired for a Banking Advisor position at the Royal Bank of Canada? The job description sample in this post will help you create a detailed update.
To understand more insight concerning banking, including the requirements, duties, and benefits, you must digest the following information below this post.
- Address: VAUGHAN, Ontario, Canada
- City: CAN-ON-VAUGHAN
- Country: Canada
- Work hours or week: 37.5
- Employment Type: Full time
- Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
- Sub Category: Sales and Advisory
- Req ID: R-0000000518
- Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: CA$46,313 per year or CA$23.75 per hour
At RBC, their culture is profoundly supportive and rich in opportunity and reward, and you will help the clients thrive, and the communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Therefore, as an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world.
As a banking advisor, you demonstrate how to use digital banking, onboard a new client, or refer a complex opportunity to a specialist.
Most times, your job description is based on the expertise that will create meaningful and memorable client experiences to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, and identifying sales and referral opportunities.
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
- Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to understand their individual needs further.
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals.
- Mutual Funds accreditation, or willingness to obtain it (i.e., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry.
- We thrive on the challenge to be the best, progressive thinking to keep growing.
- Working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
- They care about each other, reaching our potential and making a difference in our communities.
- Achieving mutual success.
- A comprehensive total rewards program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC.
- Financial Services.
- CRM and client relationships.
- Potential customers.
- High NET.
- Financial goals.
- Full Range and new clients.
As a personal banking advisor, your responsibilities include assisting customers in opening or managing their bank accounts, reviewing financial products available to the client, and providing information on other services offered by the bank.
Being a good bank advisor, you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experience and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 8, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Advisor Job 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.