Website Confidential Company
Aesthetic Head Nurse
Perform laser maintenance checks to ensure that systems are operating properly. As needed, travel between clinics. Treatments are administered in compliance with Ideal Image rules and procedures. Look for ways to educate clients about extra services.
- Within established guidelines, assist the doctor to perform treatments such as Botox injections, dermal fillers, and other procedures
- Assist the doctor or beautician during treatments such as Micro-Needling, HydraFacial, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Skin rejuvenation facials and other procedures
- Administrate the treatment and care according to the doctor’s advise
- Analyse the patient requests, determine, communicate and provide extensive, expert care
- Perform pre and post-treatment care
- Perform research to stay up-to-date on new aesthetic treatments and services
- Consult with doctor and patient to schedule the next appointment as required
- Understand and use laser and other aesthetic equipment, ensuring its proper and regular maintenance
- Ensure to Train the staff where necessary
- Prepare and Maintain clean & sterilized instruments and treatment room
- Rapidly and effectively communicate all clinical issues to the dermatologist
- Educate and update non-medical personnel on laser procedures so as to ensure the provision of quality
- At the request of the clinic, the Head Nurse may be required to perform additional nursing duties
- Promote, and participate in the Clinic’s ongoing team effort to foster centre growth and achieve revenue targets.
- Demonstrate dedication and tangible effort towards increasing efficiency and productivity
- Handle and support the resolution of complaints in a timely and responsive manner, including the provision of an escalation pathway when needed
- Ensure to main the quality and standards of the clinic
- Comply with the clinic’s policies, procedures and protocols
- Comply with Kuwait’s Ministry of Health laws and regulation
Candidates from Lebanon are encouraged to apply if they are interested to relocate to Kuwait.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- License from Kuwait MOH
- Work Experience post-certification
Work Experience (No. of years): 7
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Years of Experience Min: 7
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Average Salary: KWDNegotiable
As a Confidential Company is a professional responsible for moving orientation around trainees or other important sites.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the Confidential Company job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
Being a good Confidential Company, you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experiences and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 3, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Confidential Company Job 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.