Janitors supervise and supply designated building areas and perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
If you are searching for Janitor Jobs in Ottawa, then make sure you go through this post to get all and follow all details provided here.
While the cleaning duty is to ensure the environment is clean, this employment produces the spirit of moral values in housing equipment and other general facilities.
Janitor jobs offer employees various benefits, including health care, insurance programs, travel privileges, pension plans, and vacation time.
Read through this article as I portray all the requirements and the recommended statistics that can qualify you for the job you desire in any company in Ottawa recruiting Janitor Jobs employees.
Are you interested in Janitor Jobs? I would appreciate it if you went through this post enthusiastically and encouraged more individuals to partake in the job.
While registering for the Janitor Jobs application, candidates must bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying.
It also shows the critical requirements, including skills, knowledge, and education for the office cleaner position; most recruiters will expect prospective candidates for the job to be considered for hire.
Janitor Jobs’s description is based on clean workspaces, common areas, houses or offices, hallways, and bathrooms and sweeping, mopping, and buff hardwood floors as needed.
Janitor Jobs Ottawa
A detailed description of the Custodian under the Janitor or cleaning job section will show some potential analysis.
Below are a janitor’s explanation, requirements, duties, skills, and benefits; this is one of the booming Janitor Jobs in Ottawa.
- Shampooing rugs and carpets
- Emptying trash cans
- Waxing floors
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
- Washing windows
- Maintaining a thorough inventory
- Using equipment, commercial vacuums, floor buffers, and carpet cleaners
- Collecting and taking out trash and recycling
Custodian carries the function of cleaning wood, linoleum, tile, and other floors, changing air filters and cleaning vents, and dusting all surfaces.
A Custodian is a professional who performs tasks that keep the building in good shape and ensure everything runs smoothly, from dusting to stocking paper supplies.
Custodians may also complete outdoor chores, including mowing green spaces, trimming bushes, and power-washing walls, windows, and sidewalks.
Custodians are typically employed by office parks, schools, and other facilities that need frequent maintenance and upkeep.
They clean up spills caused by food or beverages, wash windows, mop floors, wipe tables, replace air filters and maintain a trash and recycling removal schedule under local pickup times.
Their job is to uphold the health and safety of a building’s occupants by ensuring proper sanitation and completing chores.
The average salary for a custodian is $17.31 per hour in Ottawa, ON.
- Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
- Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, including submitting or recommending work orders and checking supply levels; for positions within on-campus residence halls,
- Responsible for reporting concerns related to on-campus residents.
- Ensures proper care in using and maintaining equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
- Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities based on seasonal/project requirements.
- May provide vendors with access to areas for cleaning and may answer basic questions—May report issues with vendors to supervisor.
- May assist or perform snow removal and minor maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning methods and procedures
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
- Ability to perform repetitive motion for extended periods
- Experience with using cleaning equipment, including vacuum cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning solutions
- Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders, and work at particular heights.
- Background in handling, mixing and using cleaning chemicals
- Driver’s License
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience as a laundry worker
- Must be at the age of 18 years and above.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
How To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- You will see various available janitor jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Available Janitor Jobs Ottawa
These are the following available Janitor Jobs In Ottawa below:
- Emergency Enhanced Cleaner
- Assistant Cleaner
- Event Custodial Worker
- Housekeeping Aide
- Janitorial Services Worker
- Lead Custodian
- Residential Cleaner / Housekeeper
- Daytime Custodian
- Commercial Cleaning Job
- School custodian.
Janitor Jobs Salary In Ottawa
The average Janitor Jobs Ottawa is $16.44 per hour. In Ottawa, however, in some places, they can pay up to $17.31 per hour in Ottawa, Canada, or $39,000 per year-$59,000 per year.
Conclusion On Janitor Jobs In Ottawa.
In conclusion, on the different types of Janitor Jobs In Ottawa and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Canada.
Seize the chance to secure a Janitor Jobs In Ottawa by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Janitor Jobs In Ottawa 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Janitor Jobs In Ottawa 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Janitor Jobs In Ottawa 2022/2023.