First and foremost, IT freshers are individuals that have no or very limited corporate experience or experience working in an IT field.
Apart from core-specific skills, employers expect freshers to have soft skills, including reasoning, analytical thinking, complex problem solving, active learning, and critical reasoning.
If you seek employment in the IT industry in Dubai, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for as a fresher.
IT stands for “Information Technology.” IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support. Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth.
IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations. Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job.
Available IT Jobs In Dubai For Freshers
Cobblestone Energy is a proprietary trading firm specializing in European wholesale electricity markets. Electricity is fundamental to the world’s economic activities.
They trade enough electricity daily to power a small country, and in doing so, they help address the mismatch between electricity generation and consumption.
Now they have a vacancy for freshers to apply for, and it is highlighted below with its details.
The Vacancy – Graduate Software Engineer
Starting salary of 55,000 USD per annum in a zero-tax environment. Fast progression for strong performers. Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Cobblestone Energy is on a mission to build the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with our technology being used by our teams of commercial traders to create significant value.
They are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful developers passionate about building reliable and performance data processing solutions.
You want to help the commercial team make data-informed decisions, have a curious mindset, and are motivated to understand the business better.
Developing a strong domain knowledge of our industry over time is key to long-term success in this role. They would like to meet you if you have excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing and improving applications utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
- Write software applications and programs for backend/frontend purposes.
- Analyze programs and apps to improve their features and functionalities.
- Test & debug programs and fix any reported bugs.
- Collaborate with the tech team to improve our tools’ performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical & Computer Eng.
- Programming skills in Python language.
- Knowledge of at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask …) is a plus.
- Programming skills in Java are a plus.
- Familiarity & Knowledge in front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and web services.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server …) and SQL language.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus / Knowledge of data visualization tools; mainly Tableau, is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Independent thinkers with a growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
What they offer in this role
- Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
- A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
- An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
- Vast growth potential in every aspect.
- 15% target bonus with further upside.
- Employee share scheme participation
- International relocation support
- Opportunity to be embedded within a commercial team for those with a strong commercial interest
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below and now fill out the application form!
Salary Of IT Freshers In Dubai
The average salary for IT is AED 8,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for an IT in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 15,000, ranging from AED 5,000 to AED 2,40,000.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of IT Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.