The Irish Army Recruitment Application Form is out for candidates to start applying now to become an Officer in the Defence Forces
This application into the Irish Army is not a complicated process provided you meet all the criteria
If you are wishing to join the Irish Army then you are on the right post, make sure to read through this content noting the deadline, requirements, latest updates and so much more.
This article will provide an overview of the recruitment process for joining the Irish Army so feel relaxed as you explore this post.
The Irish Army Recruitment Updates
The Irish Army Recruitment offers a wide range of job offers for applicants to compete and apply for this 2023/2024 and all the links will be given in order to apply.
The Irish Army is looking for recruits that can Plan, prioritize and organise, Analyse problems, in order to generate appropriate solutions, Be clear, concise and with effective communication skills and the ability to motivate others and work with a team
You can either become an Army Officer (Cadet), Army Engineer Officer (Cadet), and an Army Ordnance Officer (cadet) You can access the official website at – https://www.military.ie/en/careers/
Requirement For The Irish Army Recruitment
- Army Service candidates must be aged between 18-25 years old at the time of their formal application for Army recruits
- At the time of application, the candidate must be a citizen or any other person who has a lawful entitlement to reside and work
- Be of good character and satisfy any security clearance requirement.
- To find out if you have the Minimum Qualifications required to apply for a Cadetship in the Army and to qualify for the award of a Cadetship, the candidate must be a citizen of the State,
Cadetships may be available in the following:
- Army (Line)
- Army (Equitation School)
- Army (Engineer Corps)
- Army (Ordnance Corps)
Educational Qualification requirement
- Graduates must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree programme at Level 8 of the National Framework of Qualifications
- School leavers/ Graduates must possess a minimum of Grade H5 in 3 Higher Level papers, and, Grade O6 in 3 Ordinary Level papers or Grade H6 in 3 Higher level papers.
- Serving Personnel
Application For Cadetship
- Candidates must apply online to www.military.ie. Candidates wishing to undertake the assessments through Irish must make this request known to the Defence Forces Recruitment Section at [email protected]
- All correspondence with candidates will be done by e-mail for the duration of the competition.
- Candidates should ensure the e-mail address given is accurate and correct.
- Each application is acknowledged automatically by the system within 24 hours.
- If an acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours of applying, candidates should immediately contact the Defence Forces Recruitment Section at 045 492553 or Local 1890 426555 or at [email protected]
Recruitment Process In The Irish Army Application
Stage 1 – Online Psychometric Testing
Stage 2 – The Assessment Phase
Stage 3 – The Interview
Stage 4 – Bonus Mark is the total mark given to the candidate at the final interview
These bonus marks are as follows:
-Serving NCO in the Permanent Defence Force 8%
– Serving Private in the Permanent Defence Force 6%
-Serving Officer or NCO in the Reserve Defence Force 3%
-Serving Private in the Reserve Defence Force 2%
Stage 5 – Provision for certain members of the defence forces
Stage 6 – Employee vetting by a GARDA SÍOCHÁNA
Stage 7 – Medical and physical examination
Stage 8 – The Minister for Defence, whose decision is final, awards Cadetships to successful candidates
- A person who wishes to apply for a Cadetship in the Defence Forces should read this document carefully prior to completing the application form.
- An application should only be submitted if the applicant is satisfied, that they fulfil all of the governing conditions detailed in this document.
- An Applicant can apply for one or more of the Army Cadetships listed above.
- Exceptions to the governing conditions cannot be made in individual circumstances.
- All of the Cadetships are open to male and female applicants on an equal basis.
- Separate Applications must be made in respect of the Air Corps and Army Competitions.
Salary For The Irish Army
|Rates of Pay|
|Army Reserve Rank||Army Reserve Rank||Pay (€)|
|Private, 2 star||Ordinary Seaman*||410.13|
|Private, 3 star||Able Seaman*||427.37|
|CQMS||Senior Petty Officer*||650.39|
|Company Sergeant||Chief Petty Officer*||662.53|
|BQMS||Senior Chief Petty Officer*||720.47|
|Lieutenant (Eng Max)||856.41|
|Lieutenant (Eng Min)||713.98|
|Lieutenant (Med Max)||796.41|
|Lieutenant (Med Min)||668.81|
Conclusion On Irish Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
The portal of the Irish Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is simply for the enlightenment of the members relating to Recruitment 2023/2024.
The application website gives crucial information related to the Irish Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and finally get recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work while contributing to the defence in the Ireland
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Irish Army Recruitment 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.Kindly share it with friends and family. Meanwhile, we continue to bring the best Android Games, Android Apps, Celebrity Net worth, Windows Activator, Music, Best VPN to use.