The wide variety of careers in insurance offers something for everyone, from high school graduates to professionals with advanced degrees.
Insurance is more stable than other industries during a recession. This is because people and businesses always require risk protection regardless of the economy.
Insurance jobs are available to everyone, for once you have a foot in the industry, you’ll find various career and educational opportunities to match your interests.
Working for an insurance company can be a rewarding and exciting profession that may allow you to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Insurance companies typically offer several benefits, including employee perks, team collaboration, and diverse work culture.
Insurance Job Description
Insurance is also an essential, diverse industry that affects almost everyone in this country. From businesses that need liability coverage to individuals who want health insurance, few people don’t have insurance coverage of one type or another.
Many people are drawn to the insurance industry because of the unlimited potential it offers to those in sales. Agents with limited experience can achieve financial success relatively quickly.
There are different insurance coverage and companies in UAE; you can get a job in health, car, pet, life, business, and others. The duties of insurance employees are to work in alignment with the company’s rules and regulations in safeguarding lives, property, or assets from risks, damages, or theft.
There are a wide variety of roles in insurance, and some are incredibly easy to jump right into. To begin a career as an insurance agent, you only need a high school diploma or equivalent; for higher roles, you need higher qualifications when specified.
You may start in customer service and then discover you like marketing or underwriting. Most insurance companies will support you as you find a job to fit your talents and interests.
Types/ Sector Of Insurance Jobs
Insurance companies offer a wide range of jobs in various fields. You may work in one of the following departments when working for an insurance company:
- Customer service
- Data Analytics
- Human resources
- Legal services
Available Insurance Jobs UAE
Bayzat deals in different types of insurance such as group, individual health, maternity, car, term life, and insurance for companies.
They have several jobs offers based in the United Arab Emirates for interested candidates to apply for, and some are highlighted below ;
1. Motor Insurance Analyst
Bayzat seeks a motor insurance analyst who will be responsible for renewals follow-up, new sales; keeping the data up to date on their records; following up on payments and outstanding; cross-selling all insurance lines, contacting potential clients, and creating a rapport by networking & using referrals.
As Sales Operations, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Issue Documentation accurately and by Service Level Agreements
- Actively contribute to the growth and retention targets of the department
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both internal & external parties
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the products and procedures
- Responding to queries in a timely and professional manner in such a way as to enhance our reputation with its customers
- Follow up with clients on the quotations sent for new and renewal clients
- Customer Relations: Process claims, renewals, and customer queries for key clients
- Keeping the information on Salesforce up to date
- Following up on outstanding payments and keeping the records updated
- A minimum of 1-year experience.
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2. Insurance Sales Manager
The Insurance Sales Manager will be critical in driving the Insurance customer’s transformation journey.
They are looking for a talented individual who will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding Bayzat’s Insurance market and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the sales team.
Insurance Sales Managers will work closely with Insurance Specialists and will be required to develop an intermediate understanding of core insurance concepts.
Being a part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups, this role will present the opportunity to learn and sell a winning product, develop skills and knowledge, continuously grow and be a part of Bayzat’s success story.
- A solid sales and business background centered on insurance are highly desirable.
- Ideally, 3 to 7 years of sales experience, with at least one year of local market experience.
- Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
- Propensity to dissect client challenges and provide creative solutions
- Self-starter that comes into every day with a plan to execute their goals
- A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments, and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity, and hungry to be the best
- Ability to stay focused on key tasks in a fast-paced environment
3. Medical Underwriter
As a member of the Insurer Relations (IR) Team, you will be responsible for getting the best medical insurance quotes from the insurance market to support the commercial team in winning new business and renewing existing insurance customers.
You will also actively advise the commercial team and build strategic relationships with our insurer partners to be ahead of the competition.
- Managing & Processing medical insurance quotes for Small to Medium Sized Businesses (SME):
- Review and Process quote requests from the sales team within the agreed Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Coordinate with the Sales team on any required adjustments (underwriting, eligibility, requotes)
- Follow up with Insurers on quote request status, escalate to Team Leader when necessary
- Maintain the CRM (Salesforce) dashboard up to date
- Weekly Reporting of activity & technical issues/concerns
- Preparation of Tables of Comparison (TOC) for Quotes:
- Prepare the TOCs assigned within the agreed TAT/as per the process
- Coordinate with the sales team to process TOC changes and remarks
- Maintain the CRM (salesforce) dashboard/record up to date to track TOC status
- Weekly Reporting of activity & technical issues/concerns
- Updating Insurance products and documentation in Bayzat Systems:
- Tracking of insurers’ products updates (emails, insurer announcements)
- Continuous Updating of insurance products and TOCs in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Support Communication and Training of Sales team on insurance products and networks updates
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with a medical insurance broker or insurance company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment.
How To Apply
Refer to the link below; several job opportunities are waiting for you to send in your application form. Now head below and apply through the given link.
Salary For Insurance Employees In UAE
The average salary for Insurance is AED 9,000 per month in UAE, United Arab Emirates Area.
Conclusion On Insurance Jobs UAE
The application website gives crucial information about Insurance Jobs UAE for interested candidates or applicants.
You (candidate) should ensure that the application or registration is smooth by providing essential qualities for easier employment.
While deciding on your job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After reading through it, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in your chosen career in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Insurance Jobs UAE 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.