Do you want to start your study adventure in Australia as an international student? Good news! Many scholarships are available in Australia for international students.
In this article, we will explain in detail the Australia Scholarships offered in top universities in the country, their benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
Below are the tips on how to get a scholarship in Australia as an international student as these are the essential list that can determine your scholarship.
- Participate in community life
- Apply for as many scholarships as possible
- Make sure you understand the application process
- Ask for help with applications
- Assess your eligibility
- Read the scholarship criteria carefully
- Double-check before sending and get someone else to proofread
Therefore, read through this post and you will get to see the ways on how you can get a scholarship in Australia as an international student.
Opportunites For International Students In Australia
Universities participating in the scholarship program are of high value-performing students and have many scholarship programs designed to attract the world’s best and brightest to study in Australia.
Explore scholarship opportunities are numerous government and university-specific scholarships designed to attract high-performing students.
As well as those hoping to work in the country after graduation, and many of these programs offer a substantial bulk payment, educational subsidies.
As an international students in Australia there are also opportunities of living allowances designed to make life easier for those looking to study in Australia.
The major scholarships programs available for international students are:
- Australia Awards
- Destination Australia
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- Provider scholarships.
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Meet normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the degree applied into
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have submitted the scholarship application form, you will be advised of the outcome along with your academic degree assessment.
- You will still be invited to apply if you are eligible but did not provide the completed form.
Recipients will receive a 50% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for the duration of their degree, or up to a maximum of four years of full-time study (undergraduate or postgraduate degree by coursework).
- Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
- To receive the scholarship payments, scholarship recipients must maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 5.0 (or equivalent).
- Scholarship payments can be received for up to a maximum of four years If awardee’s overall Grade Point Average falls below a 5.0, the 50% reduction will not be applied to the next invoice.
- If the awardee’s Grade Point Average returns to 5.0 or more, the 50% reduction will recommence and will be applied to the next invoice
- Scholarship payments (50% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution (tuition fee) invoice at the commencement of the relevant study period
- As a recipient of the scholarship, I am not entitled to receive any credit/RPL/Advanced Standing (whether at the time of the offer or subsequently)
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Benefits of Australia Scholarships As An International Student
Some scholarships also give a one-off payment to the student for financial support, and below are some of the benefits for an international student:
- 10% – 50% reduction in tuition fees
- 100% reduction in tuition fees
- One-off payment for financial support
- Annual stipend
- Fieldwork allowance
- Establishment allowance
- Supplementary academic support
- Contribution to living expenses (CLE)
- Overseas student’s health cover (OSHC)
- Return air travel.
Mainly, Australian scholarships cover a percentage of the tuition fees for coursework programs and total tuition fees for research programs.
How to apply
These are procedures on how to apply below:
- Check entry requirements before the registration.
- Confirm you meet all entry requirements (English, academic and degree specific requirements) for your degree.
- Make sure your degree is eligible for these scholarships
- Apply for your degree and include your completed scholarship application form with your supporting documents.
- Once you have submitted an application for an eligible degree you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.
- You will be advised of the scholarship outcome along with your academic degree assessment.
The post above portrays the crucial details about the How Can International Students Get Scholarships In Australia for people to start applying now.
Ensure to choose a better reference of how an international students get scholarships in Australia, and you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your academic passion.
To keep you on the right track, I have delivered the available scholarship occupations in Australis so that you can choose from any of the scholarship of your choice.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like How Can International Students Get Scholarships In Australia 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.