If you are a foreigner seeking either a hotel or restaurant job in Singapore, then navigate this article and get your desired result.
All the requirements needed for a foreigner to migrate to Singapore will be addressed here in this article. The currently open vacancies that are ready and willing to employ foreigners will be highlighted as well.
Before applying for a hotel or restaurant job, make sure to know if you want to work part-time or full-time to be specific in your search.
Hence, make sure to read and adhere to all the instructions and procedures for getting a job and getting your visa.
Table of Contents
Details On Securing A Job In Singapore As A Foreigner
Singapore has one of the most competitive job markets, and it’s widely known that local talents are prioritized above foreign dittos.
To work in Singapore as a foreigner, you need to have a valid work visa. Before you can get such a visa, you have to find a job and an employer willing to sponsor your visa.
In other words, to obtain a visa, you’ll need a job offer, pay a registration fee, and submit your application. You can apply for your visa online and have it processed.
Once your visas and currency exchange is in order, you will be ready to move to Singapore and start your job as a foreigner.
Available Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners
The following will be the currently opened vacancies that are available for foreigners and will be divided into their categories.
1. Accion – Singapore
The Accion in Singapore seeks over 120 vacancies in the hotel, and foreigners are welcome to start applying for an interested position they wish to fill they include;
- Room Attendant
They seek a Room Attendant, as you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
Your job is to ensure the safety and well-being of your fellow employees, guests, and visitors.
Hence you are responsible for maintaining the highest level of safety and security in the hotel at all times.
Your role is to coordinate and manage the hotel’s day-to-day restaurant and room service operations while maximizing profitability and meeting customers’ needs. Other Vacancies include
- Chef (23 no. of vacancies)
- Waiter (11 no. of vacancies)
- Cleaning services and so much more.
2. Les Bouchons
Les Bouchon is hiring waiters and waitresses to reinforce the floor team as the company expands.
They are Looking for someone who:
• Passion in F&B industries
• Self Motivated
• Able to deliver high customer satisfaction service to guests
• Cheerful & Energetic
• Able to handle Fast pace environment
• Love to Interact with customer
• Communicate with fluency in English
• Able to commit split shift
Willing to progress more Upon joining them, you will realize that what they are offering is more than just a job. They are vested in your success and will show it fairly by developing and rewarding staff.
Salary Range: $2,500 – $2,800 full time
Hence, if you have a passion for a career, then email them at [email protected]
3. Restaurant Brand International (RBI)
Restaurant Brand International (RBI) is one of the world’s largest quick-service restaurant companies.
They seek several vacancies in Singapore, such as
You will be responsible for managing select categories of food & packaging across the Asia Pacific for all RBI Brands.
– Degree in Business, Finance, or related academic degree
– Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
– Preferred experience in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, or related field
– Preferred experience in Advertising Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, QSR Industry, or related industry
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The Field Sales & Marketing
The Field Sales & Marketing, BK North, APAC, is responsible for supporting and growing franchisees’ sales, traffic, and profitability by planning.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related field 3-5 years of relevant work experience
– Demonstrates excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
– Demonstrates strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, and influencing ability to maintain and grow productive relationships with franchisees
– Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication
4. Pan Pacific Hotels Group
There are over 84 vacancies available in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group, and since it is an international company, it welcomes foreigners to make their application, and only the Singapore vacancies will be highlighted below.
- Telephone Operator
- Senior Catering Sales Manager (Weddings)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Director of Events
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Sales Manager
- Public Area Attendant
- Guest Services Executive (Pacific Club Lounge)
- Guest Services Executive (Front Office)
- Mechanical & Electrical Technician
- Spa Therapist
- Food & Beverage Team Leader – In-Room Dining
- Guest Services Agent (Call Centre) and others.
To apply for this job click on the link below and type in Singapore in the country search box. Click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply or email your resume to [email protected]
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global chain of luxury hotels that operates more than 70 properties worldwide, with a strong presence in Singapore.
The position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and quality of guestrooms, service areas, and room corridors.
– Minimum Primary 6 Education
– Experience is preferred but not necessary
– Able to communicate in basic English
They are searching for a passionate individual to work in their two newly refurbished hotels with 2030 guest rooms.
Roles Of The Bartender
– Setup bar counter and prepare mise-en-plus as per work station assigned before the start of operation hour
– Handle stock requisition, collection, replenishment, and disposal of used stock
– Handle all beverage production in accordance with the outlet standards and recipes, with the highest quality and freshness
– Operate and use POS
– Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role –
Possess at least an O’Level certificate
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Able to commit rotating shift hours
Other vacancies include;
- Commercial Marketing Executive
- Laundry Operator
- Assistant / Sales Manager
- F&B Sales Executive
- F&B Hostess
- Head Mixologist, Antidote
- Trainee, Front Office
- Management Trainee, Housekeeping
- Management Trainee, Food & Beverage
- Laundry Service Coordinator
- Server, Antidote
- Guest Services Officer
Average Salary Of Hotel Workers In Singapore For Foreigners
|Guest Services Agent||S$21,303|
|Front Desk Receptionist||S$20,890|
|Chef de Partie||S$24,168|
Average Salary Of Restaurant Workers In Singapore For Foreigners
The average waiter/waitress salary in Singapore is S$24,000 per year or S$12.31 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at S$21,600 per year, while most experienced workers earn S$31,200 per year.
Conclusion On Hotel | Restaurant Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Hotel | Restaurant Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners in 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel | Restaurant Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Paris For English Speakers in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel | Restaurant Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.