Hotel Jobs In Oslo for job seekers will be surfaced and addressed in this article with all the latest and authentic vacancies.
This article will portray the Hotel Jobs In Oslo for job seekers and discuss the vital requirements of the mentioned jobs.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a hotel job in Oslo, Norway, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
There are many job opportunities in the hotel industry, including management, administrative, custodial, and food service roles. Working in a hotel can be a challenging and rewarding career with opportunities for travel and advancement.
Typically, hotels provide steady work and the opportunity to advance in the organization through hard work, along with other benefits like discounts or bonuses.
Some hotels provide different employee benefits depending on their position or tenure, while other advantages apply to all hotel workers.
Not all hotels offer full-time, permanent contracts. Many hotels in Norway hire extra staff to cover busy periods such as the high tourist season and conference season or the winter season in ski resorts.
Some hospitality staff is also employed part-time, especially in smaller hotels.
Available Hotel Jobs Oslo
Nordic Hotels & Resorts is a collection of hotels and resorts for the guest who seeks a unique experience, be it for business or leisure.
Each hotel strives towards a clear brand image and a strong, independent identity. Their hotels can offer everything from top-of-the-line design and contemporary art and culture to mountains, fresh air, and spa treatments.
The latest vacancies within Oslo are specified below;
1. In-house Sales & Planning Manager
They are looking for a manager for their Inhouse Sales & Planning department. They need a new leader for their in-house sales department, a leader who wants to help build and develop the team and equip it for the new norm and the sale of new adventures.
As head of Inhouse Sales & Planning at Clarion Hotel The Hub, you have the overall responsibility for the department, where you and the teamwork operationally with sales, planning, and handling of all types of incoming group and conference requests.
In your role as manager, you will manage the department’s daily work and motivate and lead the team to achieve the hotel’s and department’s goals. Report the position to the Director of Sales at the hotel.
- You should be able to be a good support function and leader of the team.
- You must love to create good guest experiences and be driven by results.
- You must be able to see solutions in a good challenge! You show great drive, enjoy working independently, and leadership should be part of your DNA.
- It is important that relationship building comes naturally to you.
- The position requires that you speak and write good Norwegian and English.
- It is a big plus if you have experience with Cenium or similar booking systems!
2. Revenue Manager – Nordic Hotels & Resorts
The Norway commercial team is looking for a new Revenue Manager to join their Revenue & Distribution team within the Nordic Hotels & Resorts family.
As a Revenue Manager, you need to be structured, detail-oriented, flexible, and strategic, and your main focus is to optimize revenue for participating hotels.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferable. Relevant experience can compensate.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role in hotels
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish and English in speech and writing
- You master Excel with great confidence
- You have previous experience working in various business systems, preferably PMS.
- Flexible, structured and have an eye for details.
- Independently coordinate your time.
- Commercial understanding of what drives both topline and profit.
3. Waiter Bar/Restaurant
The summary – prepare beverage orders in accordance with THE THIEF standards and recipes. Manage flow of guests in and around the bar area. Keep the bar clean and organized.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in verbal and written English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Prioritize and organize work assignments, and have timely follow-up and execution.
- Have superb time management skills.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operation.
- Another language, mathematical, and reasoning abilities as outlined below.
- Ability to comply with physical demands as outlined below.
- Knowledge and understanding of THE THIEF initiatives
- Technologically sound with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
4. Sous Chef
They are looking for you who have a chef certificate and want more challenges. Quality Hotel Skjærgården has a full-service offer, which means you get a varied working day and get to work with both lunch service, tailor-made events, conference, banquet, breakfast, and a la carte.
- Prepare new menus and implement new concepts together with the chef.
- Be part of the F&B department’s daily leadership with the main focus on producing and presenting high-quality food.
- Guide, inspire, and motivate your colleagues.
- Follow procedures in accordance with IK food, cleaning, and safety
- Deputy kitchen manager during holiday arrangements
- Certificate of chef
- Experience from A la carte and hotel kitchen
- Fluent in English and/or a Scandinavian language
5. Hiring Event – Chefs, Waiters & Bartenders
Come and join their hiring event 16th of August at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport. They are hiring at all their hotels in the Gardermoen area for the autumn and ongoing to the following positions within Food & Beverage:
- Chefs & kitchen staff
- Waiter restaurant
- Breakfast staff
- Bar staff
- Conference/Event staff
Interested in a waiter or bartender job and have no prior experience? No worries! They will arrange training from 28th of August – 3rd of September of with their senior colleagues at their Oslo hotels that will learn you everything you need to know before getting ready for your first day at work.
There will also be ongoing on-the-job training and digital e-learnings to sign up for until you’re comfortable in your role.
How To Apply
Refer to the link below, and once you are directed to the official website of Nordic Hotels, then make use of the location search box to select Norway Oslo, and all hotel vacancies within will be made available to you and apply.
Salary Of Hotel Workers In Oslo
The gross salary range for people in Oslo in Tourism, Gastronomy, and Hotel Business is typically from 21,474.00 NOK (minimum salary) to 42,731.00 NOK (highest average). This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses.
Conclusion On-Hotel Jobs Oslo 2023/2024
You can see the above list of Hotel Jobs Oslo, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs Oslo; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs Oslo 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs Oslo 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.