Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers will be surfaced and addressed in this article with all the latest and authentic vacancies.
This article will portray the Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers and discuss the vital requirements of the mentioned jobs.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a hotel job in Paris as an English Speaker, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
Details On Hotel Jobs In Paris
Paris is a city where every corner has its little wonders: cafés, bakeries, bistros, and then theatres, gardens, picturesque districts.
Paris city offers many career opportunities – especially in the tourism, research, IT, and finance sectors, hotels with very competitive salaries.
Requirement To Work As An English Speaker In Paris
English Speakers can work in Paris, provided they have the proper visa and permit. A foreigner coming from any country will need a visa or a work permit to work legally in Paris.
Getting a job is often the first step to getting a work visa in Paris. But first, you have to prove you are a better candidate than the French or EU/EEA candidates. The company will typically complete part of the visa process for you.
However, citizens of EU countries, EEA countries, and Switzerland don’t need a French work permit to secure jobs in Paris.
Another way to work without a permit is to come to Paris with a family member who has a specific permit for skilled labor.
Available Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers
These are the available authentic hotel jobs in Paris for English speakers in 2023/2024, and i admonish you to make sure you are eligible for the position before applying.
1. Booking Hotel Careers – Account Manager
Booking.com (The world’s leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support their business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com is seeking a full-time Account Manager in the Paris office who will be responsible for informing and consulting its accommodation partners regarding their business performance, market opportunities, and industry trends.
- Years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent in both English & French
- Affinity or experience within the e-commerce or travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, and open to change
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Driver’s license
- Availability to travel up to 50%
- You already have a work permit to work in France
2. Dayuse – Account Manager
Dayuse is looking for a dynamic, motivated Account Manager based in our Paris headquarters to contribute to developing our presence in the American market.
Moreover, this position is on a shift schedule;
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 11 am to 7 pm, and Thursday, Friday from 3 pm to 11 pm
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 3 pm to 11 pm, and Thursday, Friday from 11 am to 7 pm
- Individualized day-to-day management of a (rapidly expanding!) portfolio of hotel partners
- Present hotel partners with opportunities that will help improve business by increasing total monthly turnover: negotiation of better offers, rates, time slots, and allocations
Note; Native/perfectly bilingual English speaker required
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: Paris, France
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Experience: 2 years minimum
3. Canopy by Hilton
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
Currently opened vacancies include;
– Waiter / Waitress
Canopy by Hilton seeks waiters or waitresses who will be responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow;
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work with a team
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
– An Sous Chef
A Sous Chef is needed to be responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
- Strong Junior Sous Chef Experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
All English speakers can apply for this job for the Canopy by Hilton is, a US-owned job with different locations, including Paris, where vacancies have been outlined above.
Make use of the link below to apply for the vacancies mentioned above.
4. Hôtel de Crillon – Chef de Partie / Demi Chef de Partie/Commis 1/Commis 2
Their role will be responsible for the daily operation of the assigned kitchen, including production, preparation, and presentation, ensuring the quality and consistency of service delivery in alignment with the overall hotel initiatives and brand service standards.
- F 5 or Above
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant working experience in a sizeable luxury hotel, with at least one year in a similar capacity
- Good in English, Putonghua, and Cantonese is an advantage
- High standards of professional manner with exceptional communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Location: Hotel de Crillon, a Rosewood Hotel – Paris, IDF FR (Primary)
Career Level: General Associate
Category: Food & Beverage Service (IRD, Restaurant, Bar)
5. Hôtel de l’Abbaye – Any Position
Hôtel de l’Abbaye welcomes English speakers to request any position that desired applicants wish to be employed in.
Applicants will surely be contacted after their request has been processed; hence your can request any role now.
Send them your application by filling out the form provided in the application link provided below or contact them directly by email at the following address [email protected]
Salary Of English Speakers Hotel Workers In Paris
The average salary of hotel workers who are English speakers is about €24K -€26K yearly.
Conclusion On Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Paris For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.