Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers will be surfaced and addressed in this article with all the latest and authentic vacancies.
This article will portray the Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers and discuss the vital requirements of the mentioned jobs.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a hotel job in Norway as an English Speaker, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
Table of Contents
There are many job opportunities in the hotel industry, including management, administrative, custodial, and food service roles. Working in a hotel can be a challenging and rewarding career with opportunities for travel and advancement.
Typically, hotels provide steady work and the opportunity to advance in the organization through hard work, along with other benefits like discounts or bonuses.
Some hotels provide different employee benefits depending on their position or tenure, while other advantages apply to all hotel workers.
Not all hotels offer full-time, permanent contracts. Many hotels in Norway hire extra staff to cover busy periods such as the high tourist season and conference season or the winter season in ski resorts.
Some hospitality staff is also employed on a part-time basis, especially in smaller hotels.
Available Hotel Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers
Nordic Hotels & Resorts is a collection of hotels and resorts for the guest who seeks a unique experience, be it for business or leisure. Each hotel strives towards a clear brand image and a strong, independent identity.
Their hotels can offer everything from top-of-the-line design and contemporary art and culture to mountains, fresh air, and spa treatments. The latest vacancies include
1. Revenue Manager – Nordic Hotels & Resorts
The Norway commercial team is looking for a new Revenue Manager to join their Revenue & Distribution team within the Nordic Hotels & Resorts family.
Your main focus is to optimize revenue for participating hotels. The daily tasks consist of implementing revenue management strategies set by yourself along with the commercial teams and GMs, daily yielding, forecasting, segmentation, and distribution analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferable. Relevant experience can compensate.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role in hotels
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish and English in speech and writing
- You master Excel with great confidence
- You have previous experience working in various business systems, preferably PMS.
- Flexible, structured, and have an eye for details.
- Independently coordinate your time.
- Commercial understanding of what drives both topline and profit
- Team player.
2. Head Bartender
They are looking for you who want to participate in the demanding and creative process of further developing and operating a vibrant hotel bar on Jernbanetorget in Oslo.
They believe that you:
- Motivated by providing first-class service to their guests
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in everything you do
- Is flexible, accurate, dedicated to the craft, and self-propelled
- Execute genuine kindness & has relevant work experience
- Likes to work in teams to achieve a common goal
Amerikalinjen can offer:
- A unique opportunity to take part in the further development of a Pier42 Bar
- A professional and dynamic work environment
- Career opportunities within Nordic Hotels & Resorts and Nordic Choice Hotels
- Employee discount is available to eligible team members at select Nordic Choice Hotels, based on availability.
3. Hiring Event – Chefs, Waiters & Bartenders
Come and join their hiring event 16th of August at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport. They are hiring at all their hotels in the Gardermoen area for the autumn and on going to the following positions within Food & Beverage:
- Chefs & kitchen staff
- Waiter restaurant
- Breakfast staff
- Bar staff
- Conference/Event Staff
Interested in a waiter or bartender job and have no prior experience? No worries!
They will arrange training from the 28th of August – the 3rd of September with their senior colleagues at their Oslo hotels that will learn you everything you need to know before getting ready for your first day at work.
There will also be ongoing on-the-job training and digital e-learnings to sign up for until you’re comfortable in your role.
4. Hiring Event – Guest Services & Housekeeping
Come and join their hiring event 16th of August at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport. They are hiring at all our hotels for the autumn and ongoing in the Gardermoen area to the following positions within Guest Services & Housekeeping:
- Front Office/Receptionist
- Conference & Event Staff
Here is a glimpse of the culture and everyday life that you will be part of:
- An open, fun, and friendly atmosphere with the brightest people on board
- The energy at the hotels is vivid, filled with traveling guests on holiday or business trips/conferences
- They are looking for full positions but also part-time – so you choose whatever fits your schedule best.
- There will be ongoing on-the-job training and digital e-learnings for all positions until you’re comfortable in your role.
- Hear more about how it is working within Guest Services from Karin in Front Office
There are still several opportunities for English speakers to apply for, and refer to the link below to view all the opportunities and apply.
Salary Of Hotel Workers In Norway
The gross salary range for people working in Norway in Tourism, Gastronomy, and Hotel Business is typically from 21,474.00 NOK (minimum salary) to 42,731.00 NOK (highest average).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses.
Conclusion On-Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Norway For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.