There are several Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, and this sector is the most excellent employment sector in the world.
The Hospitality (Hotel) sector is relied upon by people worldwide to provide experiences and services that make people happy and comfortable.
Read through this post. I will be giving updates on Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal; find the one that suits your interest, and don’t forget to apply.
Before applying for the job, ensure you are qualified and provide the requirements for the Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal.
If you have ever dreamed of working in any hotel you are in, soo much luck for several opportunities are waiting for your application.
Working at a hotel can be a good career choice, for there is room for growth and opportunity in the industry. With experience, entry-level jobs can lead to managerial positions.
There are hotels worldwide, and your skills can easily translate from one city to the next.
Types Of Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal.
- Assistant hotel manager.
- Hotel manager.
- Director of purchasing.
- Director of sales and marketing.
- Room attendant.
- Night auditor.
- Parking attendant.
- Hotel receptionist.
Available Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal.
Guest Service Agent.
To assist Guests with room check-in/out, information, and other related duties in a prompt, courteous and professional manner consistent with a superior quality hotel operation.
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Meeting established up-selling and sales goals.
- Register guests and assign rooms.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Check out guests on a regular ongoing basis.
- Other duties as needed.
- Grade 12 Educatandl as tourism/hospitality courses at college/university is beneficial.
- Minimum of 2 years of front desk experience or related college course.
- Switchboard knowledge and/or training required.
- Previous up-selling and/or sales experience is considered an asset.
- Dental care.
- Discounted or free food.
- Employee assistance program.
- Extended health care.
- Paid time off.
- Profit sharing.
- RRSP match.
- Store discount.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Vision care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.91-$16.75 per hour.
They are looking to complement our team with an Executive Chef who is passionate about providing excellence, is hands-on, and leads by example! They offer a positive, friendly, and stable work environment, with many company perks! If you have 5+ years of culinary experience (must include banquet experience), they would love to talk with you about joining our TEAM!
- Passionate about food
- Able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment with confidence
- 5 + years of culinary experience, including banquet experience
- Dependable and respectful
- Leads by example
- Flexible to work shifts as required and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
$60,000–$65,000 a year
Salary Of Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal.
The average hotel job salary in Lisbon, Portugal is 70 704 € or an equivalent hourly rate of 34 €. This is 15% higher (+9 221 €) than Portugal’s average hotel general manager. In addition, they earn an average bonus of 6 929 €.
How To Apply For Hotel Job In Lisbon Portugal.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal.
You can see the above list of Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs In Lisbon, Portugal; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 27, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Hotel Jobs In Lisbon Portugal 2023/2024
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.