Hotel Jobs in Europe offers you an opportunity to work for a reputable hospitality company or Tourism Company across different locations.
If you wish to secure a hotel job with visa sponsorships in Europe, then navigate through this post to get your desired result and apply afterward.
Hotel jobs in Europe help you develop skills and advance in your hospitality qualities, and from there, you also welcome more excellent opportunities your way.
Details On Hotel Jobs In Europe
Hotel Jobs in Europe allow you to get a chance to work for a hotel, an event planner, a restaurant, and even more.
Hotel Management is an extremely popular area, and the hospitality industry is one of the biggest employers in the world.
Hotel Jobs differ according to countries in Europe, and the rank based on salary, satisfaction, and growth will be highlighted below;
- United Kingdom
- Switzerland – Hotel services are top-notch, and the country is a great provider of employment in the industry.
- Germany – has a very reputable and excellent hotel service provision
Available Hotel Jobs In Europe With Visa Sponsorship
These are the available hotel jobs in Europe with visa sponsorships for you to explore, and their locations will be specified.
1. Marriott International Hotel
Marriott has more than 500 global locations and is advancing the art of hosting so that its guests can travel brilliantly and enjoy its hospitable services.
They have so many brands and partners specializing in Hotels and restaurants across different countries; hence make sure to get a suitable job.
– Rooms Operations Manager
Assists in managing all operations in the room area departments (e.g., Front Office, Engineering/Maintenance, Housekeeping) and managing staff. Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
There is a relocation plan for this role!
– Restaurant Manager
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable. Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards, and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
There is a Relocation plan that definitely means visa sponsorship.
To explore more visa sponsorships across different locations, refer to the link below, for there are still over 19,500 thousand vacancies for various roles.
2. Working HolidayClub
The working HolidayClub helps people who wish to use a holiday to work overseas to help them secure a Uk visa and connect with jobs just that it comes with a fee of $595
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Restaurant bar back £9-£11
- Restaurants host £9-£11
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Banqueting and events team member £8.00
- Restaurant food runner £9.00 -£11
- Hotel and bar kitchen porters £8
- Event laboring £10 per hour
- Between 18-31 years of age
- Eligible to apply for and receive a UK work visa (or a UK/EU Passport)
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Fluent in conversational and written English
- No serious criminal or traffic offenses.
- Job guarantee pre-departure
- UK work visa guarantee
- Visa application completed on your behalf
- Supporting documents guide & review
- National insurance number
- Biometric appointment booked on your behalf
- Free volunteering jobs worldwide
3. Accor Careers
– Housekeeping Supervisor
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey.
You are committed to taking care of the guests from their arrival to their departure.
Free Accommodation, free transportation, Visa,30 days annual leave, medical health insurance Requirements
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your roles include;
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items, and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Free accommodation, transportation, visa/work permit, medical health insurance
- Minimum two years experience.
- English literacy is required.
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active personality
- Discipline and initiative
- Night Manager
- Full-time Banquet Server
- Full-Time Banquet Houseperson
- Barista (Full Time)
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Body Worker – Part-Time
- Front Office Agent / Reception / Front Desk – Full Time and others
Please kindly refer to the link below, and once taken to the career official website, you will get thousand of jobs waiting for you however, for you to get a specified visa sponsorship job you must write visa in the search box, and all available positions will be displayed across all locations.
4. HomeToGo Careers
HomeToGO has several available jobs in different locations for foreigners with visa sponsorships, and all of them will be highlighted below.
Those with visa sponsorships include;
1. Business Development Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Business development and partnership manager
- Data clerk sales operations
- Partnership Manager/Account Manager
- Technical account manager
- B2B Marketing Manager
2. Data Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Senior Analytical Engineer – Core Data
- Senior Analytical Engineer – Marketing
- Analytical Engineer – Marketing
3. Finance Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Senior Finance operations manager
- Head of Payment
- Finance Working Student
- Senior venture strategy and planning manager
- Associate/senior associate – Special project finance
4. Legal Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Legal Operation Manager
- Legal Counsel
5. Marketing Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Corporate PR Manager DACH
- Junior Paid Marketing Manager SEM
- Performance Marketing Manager SaaS
- Senior Content Analyst
- Senior Content Manager
- SEO Manager – [English-Speaking Markets]
There are still other vacancies such as legal opportunities, product and sales opportunities, operation jobs, and talent pool job opportunities, all with visa sponsorships to apply, use the link below Apply Now
5. Hilton Careers – UK
Hilton Hotels Corporation is recognized internationally as a preeminent hospitality company.
The company develops, owns, manages, or franchises approximately 2,200 hotels, resorts, and vacation ownership properties.
Vacancies in the UK with Visa Sponsorships
- Executive Lounge Host/Hostess
- Reservation Agents
- Bar Person
- Food and beverage intern
- Casual Food and beverage assistant
- Night Kitchen Porter
- Food and Beverage breakfast assistant
- Goods Receiver
- Event Planning manager
- Commis Chef
- Hotel duty manager
To apply for this job, it is advisable that after being referred to the official career website, instead of typing visa sponsorship, make use of the bot chat to source out any visa sponsorship you would like in any part of the world.
The Average Salary Of Hotel Workers In Europe
The average salary of hotel workers in Europe per is €30,575
Conclusion On Hotel Jobs In Europe With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Hotel Jobs In Europe With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with visa sponsorships to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a job abroad with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Europe With Visa Sponsorship, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.