Hotel Jobs In Canada are all authentic and available in this post, with all the processes needed as a foreigner to work in Canada alongside their application links.
Several perks come with working in hotels, for you get the opportunity to meet and greet new people every day from all around the world and increase your experience and knowledge.
This article will portray the Hotel Jobs In Canada and discuss the vital basis of the following jobs.
Hotel Jobs In Canada give you a more expansive experience as you join an excellent team, working in a beautiful environment and performing your services while increasing your hospitality manners.
Now proceed below to get a full range of hotel jobs in Canada for everyone, and do not hesitate to apply immediately if you meet the qualifications specified for the job.
If you have ever dreamed of working in any hotel in Canada, you are in so much luck, for several opportunities are waiting for your application now!
Hotels form a central part of the hospitality industry and operate basically the same all over the world. Because of their lenient requirements, hospitality jobs are also a popular source of extra income.
There may be training to maintain or improve the quality of work because the standard of hospitality jobs in Canada is ranked among the best in the world, and they want to keep it that way.
Working at a hotel can be a good career choice, for there is room for growth and opportunity in the industry. With experience, entry-level jobs can lead to managerial positions.
There are hotels worldwide, and your skills can easily translate from one city to the next.
Available Hotel Jobs In Canada
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. They believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
They are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
The vacancies in Canada are
1. Front Desk Guest Experience
The jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, they want to build an experience that is memorable and unique.
The Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done.
Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
No matter your position, a few things are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
Guest Experience Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance).
Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Experience Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business every time.
2. Cook – Second
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklists.
- Prepare cold foods. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food.
- -up and break down workstations.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
3. Bartender -Lounge Attendant
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware.
- Remove soiled wares from the bar top and tables and place them in the designated area.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods.
- Count bank at the end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties.
4. Spa Attendant – Men’s Locker Room
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrivals, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
- Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Check the computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstations, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker rooms, and lounge areas.
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
- Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift. Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
5. Host or Hostess
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, placing a clean/current menu in front of guests, etc.
- Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for special-needs groups.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
- Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practising clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and guests’ well-being.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below and once you are directed to the official career website of the Marriott, then navigate through all the jobs for most are not mentioned above and do apply for anyone that interests you.
Salary Of Hotel Workers In Canada
The average hotel worker salary in Canada is $42,588 per year or $21.84 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $40,818 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $51,519 per year.
Conclusion On-Hotel Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
You can see the above list of Hotel Jobs In Canada, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs In Canada; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.