This article defines and practically surfaces the significant Hotel Jobs In Barcelona and discusses the following jobs’ vital basis, especially in the qualification line.
The candidates should bring in authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Hotel Jobs In Barcelona.
The candidates or applicants must also bring all their basic qualifications and requirements to avoid minor mistakes.
Hotel Jobs In Barcelona will be surfaced and addressed with all the latest and authentic available vacancies in this article.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a Hotel job in Barcelona, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
The following guidelines and application steps will be available for candidates or applicants to better understand on this page.
Below are some of the features of the hotel jobs companies or management; this will be important for the candidates applying for the Hotel Jobs In Barcelona.
Details On Hotel Jobs In Barcelona
Hotel Jobs in Barcelona allows you to get a chance to work for a hotel, an event planner, a restaurant, and even more.
The hotel is said to be an establishment that renders the service of accommodations, travelers, prominent investors, and tourists and provides special delicacy.
Hotel Jobs differ according to countries in Barcelona, and the rank based on salary, satisfaction, and growth will be highlighted below.
Hotel Jobs In Barcelona
These are the following hotel jobs in Barcelona:
1. Events Manager
Events play a huge part in the success of a brand or an organization. Generally, Event managers plan and organize promotional, business, and social events.
They’re responsible for running a range of events, ensuring the target audience is engaged, and appropriately marketing the event’s message.
Salary: €30521 per year.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in event management, food, and beverage, sales, marketing, or related professional areas.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
Location: the Barcelona EDITION, Avinguda Francesc Cambo 14, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain Roles
- Assists in apprising property of all groups that will impact property operations.
- Assists in executing an event management strategy that aligns with the company’s business strategy and leads its performance.
- Conducts daily walk-through of banquet floor to help ensure client satisfaction and quality standards.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Strives to improve service performance.
Houseman – Banqueting
Complete the final breakdown of function by cleaning the room and returning the equipment to its proper location.
Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas; dirty transport linen to the correct location, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
Salary: A person working as a Banquet Manager in Barcelona, Spain, typically earns around 1,570 EUR per month. Salaries range from 770 EUR (lowest) to 2,450 EUR (highest).
2. Night Manager
- Take care of our guests, including check-in/check-out, handling billing, ensuring guest accounts and data are correct, and dealing with any requests and inquiries.
- Working with our Front Office Manager and the rest of the Hoxton team in setting selling strategies and ensuring maximum occupancy.
- Proactively keep an eye on all our public areas, working with our restaurant and security teams to make sure everything is running without a hitch, and handling any issues as and when they arise.
Most importantly, you know how to provide an excellent and memorable guest experience, whether for someone staying with us or just stopping in for a drink or a bite to eat.
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage but not a must.
- Must be fluent in local and English; additional languages will be precious.
- People who know you would likely describe you as ‘unflappable’; you’ve got plenty of experience successfully dealing with different types of requests.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event, or a bed for the night.
- You’re all about positively impacting the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- We’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the Hoxton family (you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!).
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- The regular team get-togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creates opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
Salary: 66.563 € per year
3. Guest Relations Agent / Supervisor
As Guest Relations Agent/ Supervisor, you will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
A Guest Relations Executive is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers regularly and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer, ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask for advice or information from Guest Relations.
- Manage, record, and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints.
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Previous experience in a customer service function or a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency.
Salary: €20,772 per year
4. Bartender, Barcelona
A bartender is a person who formulates and serves alcoholic or soft drink beverages behind the bar, usually in a licensed establishment.
Bartenders also usually maintain the supplies and inventory for the bar. Marriott International believes in seizing opportunities and making your adventure; a world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every Guest; you never know who might show up next.
Salary: The average bartender’s salary in Barcelona, Spain, is 16.521 €, or he earns an average salary of 14.001 € for an entry-level bartender (1-3 years of experience).
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
A receptionist is an employee taking office, hotel, or event administrative support positions and ensuring smooth impact while giving out information.
A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards and should have a High school diploma or equivalent.
Salary: A person working as a Receptionist in Barcelona typically earns around 1,620 EUR per month
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
Hotel Jobs Vacancies In Barcelona
- Hospitality and Banquet Staff – Waiters
- Hotel Manager
- Reservations Agent
- Guest Services Manager
- Hospitality Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Bell Attendant
- Front Office Agent
- Senior Barman
- Full-Time Steward/Dishwasher
- Culinary Trainee – Hotel Arts Barcelona
- Hotel Director
- Community Manager
- Construction Manager Hotel Barcelona
Salary For Hotel Jobs In Barcelona
The average salary for a Hotel Manager or Hotel Jobs In Barcelona is €38,468 per year, or the estimated wage for a Hotel Job is €1,200 per month in Barcelona.
Conclusion On Hotel Jobs In Barcelona 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Hotel Jobs In Barcelona 2023/2024; now’s your chance with this selection of Hotel Jobs in Barcelona.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Barcelona for candidates to start applying for; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to begin your work.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Barcelona 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.