Part-Time Jobs in Melbourne are among the most rewarding career paths you can undertake as an applicant student; it has several jobs that pay higher.
Part-Time Jobs vary from the different parts of the center of significant job opportunities for eligible, interested, and unique Students in Melbourne.
It is advisable to read along diligently to get the application process and the latest available High Paying Part-Time Jobs in Melbourne that welcomes vibrant students.
High-Paying Part-Time Jobs are competent and profitable in Melbourne, especially if the work begins with an accessible platform and concrete processing.
Read through this post, find a suitable High Paying Part-Time job in Melbourne for students just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application and see the different positions in the part-time job sector.
Table of Contents
As we all know, the High Paying Part-Time Jobs sector in Melbourne is one of those responsible jobs for students planning and carrying out the working criteria in their life.
The shortlisted students should provide authentic documents and requirements while applying for the High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne.
The candidates should bring original documents and requirements while applying for the High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne during the application process.
While you read this post, you will get that it has enlarged and expanded your knowledge and understanding of the High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne, which will help you during registration processing.
High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
Part-Time Jobs are competent and profitable in Melbourne, especially if you are still a student, as this job paves the way for you to work and, most importantly, have time for your studies.
That’s why this article; all the available and ongoing High Paying Part-Time Jobs In Melbourne for students are being brought to you at your lookout.
Part-time Sales Advisor-For Students In Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Part-time sales advisors engage and facilitate sales transactions by advising customers on suitable products that best meet their needs and encourage purchases.
If a Sales Advisor is based in the part-time unit, you must ensure you finish all work before due time as this job is an excellent sales advisor and must be energetic.
As a Part-Time Sales Advisor, you will implement, monitor, and analyze our sales department’s performance and strategy and suggest solutions for improvement and optimization.
Part-Time Sales Advisors are also responsible for creating an attractive environment for the customers to maximize sales; you should have a good knowledge of the company and its functions.
An employer is looking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate employee in the respective office, shop, or company.
Sales Advisor will be able to acquire a thorough knowledge of the company and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm and practice outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: The average salary for a Part-time Sales Advisor is AUD 70,971 per year in Melbourne VIC, while AUD 30 per hour – AUD 40 per hour.
- Communicate with clients to understand their sales goals and objectives
- Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Work with the marketing team to ensure collaboration
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Attend educational seminars and conferences
- Create a motivational and healthy atmosphere for sales representatives
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Monitor display shelves to facilitate restocking of out-of-stock items.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store.
- Supervise janitorial personnel and ensure the store environment is well-maintained, clean, and orderly.
- Ensure to capture information, record accurately and provide input per company quality standards.
- Maintain daily cash balances and operate cash registers to ensure accurate accounts.
- Collect cash payments and process credit/debit card transactions for product purchases.
- Listen to customer complaints and provide solutions to address their issues or challenges.
- Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria.
- Collect cash payments and process credit/debit card transactions for product purchases
- Set and implement action plans for achieving set objectives.
- Proven experience as a sales advisor or another customer service/sales role
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management Software and MS Office.
- BachelorBachelor’sin Sales and Management or relevant field
- A high school diploma will also be considered
- Computer Skill.
- Good income potential
- Indoor work environment
- Development of your people skills
- Minimal educational requirements
- Flexibility nature
- Sensitivity and understanding.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Persuading and negotiating skills.
- Good persuasive and analytical skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- The ability to operate a cash register.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
Available High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
- Nurse Practitioner – Part Time – Melbourne
- Administration Research Assistant-Part-time
- Retail Artist-Part-time
- Cocktail Bartender – Part-Time
- Part-time Sales Assistant
- Support Worker-Part-time
- Grocery Delivery Driver
- Administrative Assistant
- Retail Team Member.
High Paying Part-Time Jobs Salary Students In Melbourne
The average student or a person working in a High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne typically earns around AUD 35 per hour- AUD 60 per hour.
Conclusion On High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
The post above portrays the crucial details about High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne for people to start applying now.
While choosing a better reference with the selection of High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
To keep you on the right track, I have delivered the available student job occupations in Melbourne so that you can choose from any of the positions of your choice.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like High Paying Part-Time Jobs For Students In Melbourne 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.