Healthcare Jobs In Spain is one of the defined umbrella platforms for the concerns of public healthcare systems formation in the country.
If you wish to get all the details regarding Healthcare Jobs In Spain, go through this article diligently to better understand.
If you wish to apply for any Healthcare Jobs In Spain, go through this post and get your desired result with no stress.
This post entails detailed information to keep you up to date and note that all the jobs listed in this article are currently open.
Below, I will bring to compilation all the Healthcare Jobs In Spain with their requirement processes, and interested candidates are as a result of this welcome to apply.
Healthcare Jobs In Spain Updates
Ensure that you qualify for the desired position before applying to avoid disappointment, primarily if these roles provide a great attitude of long-term opportunity or privilege for permanent residency here in Spain.
It is essential that even though healthcare jobs require much experience and qualification, some employers emphasize experience.
That is why interested candidates need to have related work experience in helping and caring for sick people.
Spanish Healthcare System
Spain has a universal healthcare system known as the SNS or Sistema Nacional de Salud. Since 2002, health responsibilities have been redirected to the regional level, resulting in 17 provincial health ministries.
However, the Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality remain responsible for policy and monitoring performance at the national level.
Through the SNS, all essential medical services are free; however, if you have surgery, an overnight hospital visit, or specific diagnostic tests, there might be a small fee.
Healthcare Jobs In Spain
These are the lists of jobs below:
1. KAM Healthcare Services
A successful Key Account Manager within IQVIA Healthcare will lead new and thought-provoking discussions to challenge the status quo and ultimately provide innovative solutions to our client’s critical business challenges.
They must appreciate the IQVIA core, our offerings, and a solid internal network to pull end-to-end solutions together and earns 3,430 EUR per month.
- Lead Business Development and Account Management within different Healthcare/Hospital (public and private) designated clients, delivering revenue targets in line with the IQVIA Global and Spain strategy.
- Through gaining an intimate knowledge of the client and challenging with innovation and ideas, develop and close opportunities to provide end-to-end solutions growing the size/duration/value of sales over time.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Healthcare/Hospital industry to maximize the value we can offer to clients by providing industry-wide insights.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience in account management for different Healthcare/Hospital clients.
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare/Hospital Industry in terms of structures, current/future most relevant needs, other stakeholders, etc.
- Previous experience working with some of the main Decision Makers/Stake Holders in the Healthcare Area (Hospital Directors, Regional Healthcare System Directors, etc.).
- Previous experience selling IT-related services/products (experience with Health Information systems would be a plus).
- Proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline of short term tactical opportunities to long term strategic engagements
- Evidence of a successful history of solution selling across a diverse portfolio of capabilities. Able to develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long-lasting, trusted partnerships.
- Solid sales and opportunity management skills across the entire sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations and closing)
- Able to create strategic and tactical customer plans.
2. Cruise Ship Healthcare Assistant
Aspen Medical is recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide medical support to a market leader Cruise Line Healthcare Assistants perform various technical and non-clinical administrative tasks that support the efficient and safe operation of the medical center under the direction and supervision of the Senior Nurse.
Salary: 1,980 EUR per month
Healthcare Assistants perform various technical and non-clinical administrative tasks that support the efficient and safe operation of the medical center under the direction and supervision of the Senior Nurse.
- Laboratory specimen collection for COVID-19 surveillance testing,
- All associated administrative functions and onboard laboratory specimen processing procedures.
- Other duties include basic assessment and triage, assisting with patient care and activities of daily living, specimen collection for additional tests and procedures, patient education, and vaccination campaigns.
- Additional duties include equipment checks, medicines and consumables inventory management, participation in drills, audits, inspections, and training of other crew members.
- Technical skills are learned and practiced on board.
Healthcare Assistant applicants must have work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Licensed practice nurse (LPN) or above, Health Care Assistant (HCA) or equivalent role, Emergency Medical Practitioner (EMT) Paramedic level.
- Current registration and licensing with an appropriate governmental or national regulatory body are preferred.
- Applicants’ most recent work experience should be in a clinical setting.
- At least three years of post-graduate clinical experience is preferred.
- Additional requirements include:
- A valid BLS certificate.
- Must pass a Seafarer Medical / Dental exam.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English, both conversational and technical
- Three professional references with contact information.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher) and MS Office programs.
- Experience with the use of electronic health records is preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
3. Healthcare Strategy Consultant
A healthcare consultant typically focuses on administrative efficiency, legal compliance, work environment, procedural flow, and financial processes.
A healthcare consultant looks for ways to optimize a facility’s ability to deliver high-quality care to its patients efficiently and cost-effectively.
Salary: €41500 per year
- Earn a bachelor’s degree
- Obtain a master’s degree (if you choose)
- Determine which type of healthcare consultant you want to become
- Gain experience in the field and grow your network
- Consistently fine-tune your skills and stay up to speed with industry developments
- 2 to 3 years of prior work experience in the healthcare industry is required.
4. Technology Leader in Healthcare
The objective of the Technology Leader will be to understand our portfolio of solutions and services and transfer the innovation.
Technology Leader in Healthcare is carried out in the company at a global level, both to public administration, citizens and patients, and private clients to help them be more efficient and offer differential services.
The technology leader will have a team under his charge with specialists in both solutions and data analytics and the support of all the horizontal areas of the company in terms of products and solutions.
Salary: 2,530 EUR per month
- BS in Computer Science or similar and 12 years of experience in IT and Digital Health
- Demonstrable experience (certifications would be valuable) in any of the leading data persistence standards: OMOP, i2b2, ISO13606, openEHR, FHIR
- Demonstrable experience in healthcare integration projects based on standards, especially HL7 and other standards such as DICOM
- Knowledge of health coding standards, such as ICD-10, LOINC, etc., or Ontologies such as SNOMED-CT
- Experience in Advanced Analytics, Big Data projects, and AI in Health.
- Knowledge of data protection requirements and compliance with the GDPR in health.
- Strong experience in leading enterprise-level data integration and data transformation platforms, including cloud-based architectures
- Experience in leading high-performance teams.
- Communication skills and customer orientation
- Negotiation skills.
Available Healthcare Jobs In Spain
- Nurse anesthetists
- Behavioral Health Care Manager
- Medical Assistant (HCA)
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Medical Scientific Liason RDC
- Genetic counselors
- Radiation therapists
- Occupational therapists.
Healthcare Jobs In Spain Salary
A person working in Healthcare Jobs In Spain Salary in Spain typically earns around 3,960 EUR per month. Salaries range from 980 EUR (lowest average) to 11,400 EUR (highest).
A worker working in Healthcare Management in Spain typically earns around 3,430 EUR per month. Salaries range from 980 EUR (lowest average) to 8,000 EUR (highest).
Conclusion Details On Healthcare Jobs In Spain 2023/2024
When the application process is over, and you get recruited, you can benefit from the unique and exciting elements of being a healthcare or a health assistant in Spain.
The application website portrays vital and concrete information that enables both candidates and foreigners to gain better knowledge and the Healthcare Jobs In Spain.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Healthcare Jobs In Spain 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.