Healthcare jobs are numerous and outstanding in different fields, and they are the most demanded industry in any country at large.
Understanding the job market in Japan means understanding the likelihood of you finding an opening and knowing which healthcare jobs are in the highest demand.
The way of life and the dependable healthcare system is a reason that many people from other countries seek healthcare job opportunities in Japan.
If healthcare is where your passions lie, or if you already have a qualification in healthcare, you may be considering your options for opportunities in Japan.
So now if you wish to secure a healthcare job in Japan as an English Speaker, then read below to get all the latest information and vacancies, and do not forget to apply.
The healthcare field is one of the biggest and rapidly growing fields today. The aging population has been the primary reason for the growth spurt of this field in the past couple of years.
To get a healthcare position in the country, you must undergo and pass a written Japanese medical exam. This should be studied and undertaken at an official medical school in Japan.
This applies to those seeking a healthcare position in Japan but doesn’t yet have a medical license.
You will also need a medical license to permit you to work as a medical professional in Japan and obtain a working visa, which will allow you to relocate to the country for the required time to fulfill your job role or look for work.
Suppose you are already trained as a medical professional in your home country, such as a doctor or nurse, and have already obtained your medical license. In that case, you will still be required to take the final exam in a Japanese medical school.
Available HealthCare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers
These are the following healthcare jobs in Japan for English speakers.
1. Sr. Medical Affairs Manager
A global biotechnology organization needs a Sr. Medical Affairs Manager. The selected applicant will liaise with local and global teams to drive programs involving the development of local evidence across the product life cycle.
- Manage local data generation
- Oversee various medical activities
- Ensure effective communication with KOLs
- Assist in handling medical and scientific inquiries concerning the company’s products
- Aid in organizing medical affairs initiatives at conferences
- Work with internal colleagues to enhance scientific expertise
- Ensure local operations are adherent to corporate and healthcare compliance guidance
- Master’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in local medical data generation at a pharma or bio-tech firm is ideal
- Extensive experience in clinical science
- Background within the target therapeutic area is ideal
- Advanced presentation skills
- Written and spoken and English proficiency
2. Medical Advisor
A successful organization in the biopharmaceutical industry is looking for a Medical Advisor. In this role, the selected applicant will be providing expert guidance in assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Build professional relationships with external experts and academic centers
- Prepare educational programs and presentations to healthcare professionals when required.
- Participate in training for sales and other relevant functions
- Initiate medical research projects with defined budgets and standards
- Contribute medical inputs to the marketing strategy and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with national laws and company policies
- Medical Doctorate and a Doctor’s degree
- 2+ years of clinical trial or medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical or academia-industry
- Experience in developing strategy and dSpecializesotocols
- Specialises in the academic or hospital environment
- Knowledgeable in clinical trial methodology
- Excellent written and verbal English
3. Senior Clinical Research Associate
A global manufacturing company is searching for a Senior Clinical Research Associate. In this role, you will manage clinical research sites to ensure their adherence to GCP, ISO-14155, SOPs, corporate guidelines, etc.
- Aid assigned clinical research sites
- Report to the Clinical Study Manager and Clinical Director
- Conduct site development and training programs
- Maintain site documentation of the Trial Master File
- Handle IRB/EC/CRB submissions
- Attend educational meetings
- Adhere to the Clinical Monitoring Plan’s protocols
- Create required monitoring reports
- Comply with program objectives and current SOPs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life science
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. CRA
- 3+ years of experience in clinical study implementation in the medical device, pharma, or biotech industry or at a CRO as a CRA
- Extensive knowledge of applicable laws and regulations (GCP, ISO 14155, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with investigators, research coordinators, other site staff, and S+N employees
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Written and spoken English proficiency
4. Principal Scientist (Neuroscience)
A globally recognized pharmaceutical company is searching for a Principal Scientist. The chosen applicant will be responsible for preparing translational and biomarker strategies to support the success of neuroscience projects.
- Identify and deploy translational biomarkers
- Enhance the drug discovery and development plan through relevant biomarkers
- Leverage various cell and molecular biology knowledge to drive research success
- Organize scientific discussions with global stakeholders
- Handle data synthesis and interpretation to facilitate strategy creation
- Create and evaluate scientific reports
- D. or equivalent in pharmacology, biology, or physiology
- 2+ years of industry or academic background within CNS or neuroscience translational research
- Proven success in translational biomarker discovery or development
- Knowledge of drug development requirements, regulatory processes, or early clinical development for translational research
- Expertise in bioinformatics for next-generation sequence analysis is ideal
- Written and spoken English and Japanese proficiency
5. Medical Director
An international organization that provides clinical development services is looking for a Medical Director. The ideal applicant for this role will be responsible for providing expert medical supervision for clinical trials.
- Provide expert aid in study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts
- Serve as a medical expert for the organization
- Assess safety issues and evaluation of clinical trials
- Support business development procedures
- Work with internal departments and external parties in the entire trial cycle
- Ensure the compliance of research protocols and policies in the organization
- Stay current on industry trends and developments
- Handle other projects and tasks as required
- Doctoral degree in medicine with a valid medical license
- 3+ years of experience in clinical research or in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong background in academic medical research, publication record, and patient care
- Experience working or communicating with the international medical and scientific community
- Capable of using appropriate judgment in decision making
- Strong multitasking and influencing skills
- Expertise in ICH, GCP, and FDA regulations is an advantage
- Outstanding leadership experience and skills are highly valued
Also check out Nursing Jobs In Japan for Foreigners
Salary Of Health Care Workers In Japan
Healthcare workers’ salaries in Japan range from 161,000 JPY per month (minimum average salary) to 1,590,000 JPY per month.
Conclusion On-Healthcare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Healthcare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Healthcare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Healthcare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Healthcare Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.