A career in the care sector is renowned for being one of the most rewarding jobs anyone can do, and for many good reasons.
As a foreigner seeking health care assistant jobs in the UK, this post will guide you and bring a lot of jobs that are currently ongoing for your immediate application.
Healthcare assistant jobs in Uk for foreigners will all be highlighted and will also feature those with visa sponsorships.
Hence, if it is your passion to make a real difference in people’s lives on a daily basis, then read through this article.
Table of Contents
Health Care Assistants (HCAs) work within a range of NHS hospital or community settings under the guidance of a variety of healthcare professionals. The nature of the role will vary depending on the area or place of work.
An HCA could be working alongside nurses in hospitals or midwives in maternity services or in mental health, community, or General Practice (GP) surgeries, for example.
Sometimes staff working in HCA roles are known as nursing assistants, nursing auxiliaries, or auxiliary nurses.
They can form a vital part of a nursing team in a hospital, doctor’s surgery, or in the wider community in a residential care home – looking after the elderly or in a domestic setting looking after someone who is disabled or terminally ill.
Requirements For Foreigners
Please note all foreign applicants for care opportunities must already hold the legal right to work in the UK if the hiring company cannot sponsor them if they are outside the UK.
There are no set entry requirements, but employers may ask for GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths, as well as for a healthcare qualification such as BTEC or NVQ.
The Visa Requirements For Foreign Immigrating Health Care Assistant Job Seekers
- Have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a UK-licensed sponsor
- Have the offer of a qualifying job that meets the relevant salary threshold
- Have sufficient personal savings so that you can support yourself on arrival in the UK
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the English language
- Be able to show that you can travel, as well as provide your travel history over the preceding five years
- Have valid tuberculosis test results, if you are from a listed country
- Be able to provide a criminal record certificate from any country where you have lived for 12 months or more within the last ten years if you will be working with vulnerable people as a healthcare professional.
Available Health Care Assistant Jobs In The UK
1. NHS Professional – Health Care Assistants (Nursing & Midwives) With Visa Sponsorships!
NHS Professionals International is part of the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK. They currently partner with over 120 hospitals all around England, with a wide range of areas such as Acute, Mental Health, and Community care.
Their job is to help their hospitals with a whole range of workforce matters so that they can focus on caring for patients.
In return for your experience, there are a number of benefits to joining the NHS Professionals International program. As well as relocating to the UK, these are the benefits you can expect:
- Midwife – A basic pay for a midwife is £32,306 – 39,027 per year
- A Nurse – A basic pay for a registered nurse is £25,6555 – 31,553
- 33 days of paid leave
- NHS pension scheme
- Free flight to the UK
- Free Accommodation
*If you are applying for Registered Nursing (Acute), you will need to be either from an English-speaking country or pass an English language test, either OET (level B in reading, speaking, listening, and writing C+) OR alternately IELTS (level 7 in reading, speaking, and listening and level 6.5 in writing) to meet the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) requirements in the UK.
Your application can take you to meet them from 2-to 4 months, depending on your situation; hence use the link below.
2. Nouveau Care For Internationals with Visa Sponsorships!
Nouveau Care provides nursing and healthcare staff to healthcare establishments across the UK. There is currently a significant shortage of nurses in the UK, and qualified nurses are in high demand.
In the UK, nurses and health care assistants are in short supply, and their skillset is in high demand.
- Earn up to £108,000 per Year at Band 9 and Start on a High Salary
- Secure Employment for 3-5 years with Certificates of Sponsorship as a UK Nurse
- No Fees for Recruitment Services
- Opportunities to Progress Through the UK Nurse Bands
- Help to Relocate & Settle into Life in the UK
There are over fifty healthcare assistants jobs with Nouveau Care all across different locations of England with visa sponsorships.
3. Healthcare Assistants at St Augustine’s
St Augustine’s seeks healthcare assistants, and for this rewarding position, you will need to be caring, compassionate, and dedicated to helping others.
As a care assistant, you will help residents with various aspects of their daily life like companionship, personal care, mealtimes, social activities, and mobility.
Above all, you will be helping residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in a surrounding of respect, trust, and joy.
Previous care experience is desirable but not essential as you will have an opportunity to grow and develop, learning new skills with ongoing training. Moreover, you must have received both of your covid vaccinations.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
4. Clinical24 Staffing Ltd
Clinical24 is an established supplier of specialist medical staff and seeks so many vacancies in the healthcare sector.
They offer national coverage, leading pay rates, full-time & part-time opportunities, a fast-track registration process, experienced booking staff, long-term placements, and subsidized accommodation costs.
Clinical24 Staffing Ltd seeks healthcare assistants for either night shifts, morning shifts, or throughout the whole day.
- It is imperative for those to apply with a Care Certificate or NVQ Level 2 & MAPA Training, Blue Badge Holder, and one year’s up-to-date hospital experience.
- Being willing to travel to the following locations: Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove & Hereford.
- Must have a work permit to work legally in the UK
Nurseplus have over 50 branches nationwide, allowing them to offer a range of care jobs local to interested candidates.
Whether you want to become a care assistant or are a registered nurse seeking a new opportunity, they have a care role for you.
There is a range of benefits when you join Nurseplus, including competitive weekly pay, expert training, learning opportunities, and referral schemes.
There are several healthcare assistant jobs for foreigners to apply for across different locations and if you wish to apply, use the link below now!
Salary Of Health Care Assistants In The UK
The average salary for a Care Assistant in the UK is between £16,000 and £18,000 a year, according to the latest industry statistics.
The average hourly rate for a UK Care Assistant is approximately between £8.50 and £9.50.
Conclusion On Health Care Assistant Jobs In the UK For Foreigners 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Health Care Assistant Jobs In the UK For Foreigners 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with visa sponsorships to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Health Care Assistant Jobs In the UK For Foreigners, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Health Care Assistant Jobs In UK For Foreigners, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
One thought on “Health Care Assistant Jobs In UK For Foreigners 2023/2024 Apply Now!”
Pls am interested in working with you