Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals will all be made available in this post across different locations for your immediate application.
Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals are a great job sector, especially if you are very hospitable towards people, for this job requires people who are caring.
This article will bring to compilation all the Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals with their application forms, and interested candidates are hereby welcome to apply.
Table of Contents
Health Care Assistant Duties In Hospitals
Healthcare assistant duties can vary depending on where you are working, and they will be addressed and categorized into two.
– For example, if you are based in a hospital, you may be:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight.
In a health center and GP surgery, you may do the following:
- Sterilize equipment.
- Do health checks.
- Re-stock consulting rooms.
- Process lab samples.
- Take blood samples.
- Do health promotion or health education work.
Available Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals
These are the available and ongoing health care assistant jobs in hospitals for interested candidates to get their hands on.
1. Search Health Care
Search Healthcare is currently recruiting for various Care Assistant and Support Worker roles to work with clients based all across Merseyside on an ongoing flexible, temporary basis!
As an agency Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker, you will be a responsible member of the ‘care’ team working at various care/nursing homes, taking an active part in all aspects of the day-to-day care of the residents.
You will be responsible for ensuring all the residents are treated with dignity and respect at all times, and you will play a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care to the clients.
Your daily duties will include assisting residents with their medication, daily activities, and living a more fulfilled life.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role
- Meeting their compliance requirements
- To date, mandatory training and portable DBS are desirable but not essential.
- Must be comfortable with providing personal care
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
2. TVG-Medulla, LLC
If you love working with people and want to start your career in healthcare, then consider joining them.
Medulla manages OVER 50 Chiro One Wellness Centers Clinics that each have Chiropractic Doctors partnered with Healthcare Assistants / Chiropractic Technicians to educate and treat patients on preventative and non-invasive care that transforms their bodies, both in symptoms and overall function.
They seek health care assistants to fill different positions, and the requirements will be addressed below.
The minimum qualification for this role is a High school diploma or GED equivalent. It is available in Washington, the U.S., and some positions get to ask you if you will need visa sponsorships. Roles
- Interact with patients daily, providing an exceptional experience
- Schedule and manage patient appointments
- Assist with patient exams and active rehabilitative therapies
- Manage daily office administrative tasks
- Coordinate and promote various internal patient events
- Support the clinic’s chiropractic doctor and fellow team members in the growth of the office AND be handsomely rewarded for it!
- Full-time work across a 4-day work week with long lunches: Monday-Thursday 8 am-12 pm; 1 pm-6:30 pm.
- One Friday per month and some optional weekends.
- Paid technician training where you will learn everything needed for successful patient care.
- Complimentary prep courses and exam reimbursement for getting a state-issued license/certification to take x-rays, along with being issued an immediate pay raise.
- A fun, high-energy, team-focused environment where you are provided mentorship and support to become successful.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, etc.
- Parking paid for.
There are over fifteen vacancies across different locations in the U.S., and make sure to apply for any of the health care assistant positions.
Please refer to the link below to view other vacancies and to apply.
3. American Family Care – Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistants will perform procedures under provider orders and direction. If you are patient-centred and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then make sure to apply.
- High School Diploma or GED with on-the-job training in medical assisting, or
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
If you do not meet these requirements but are interested in a healthcare career, please consider applying for their Medical Receptionist position.
There are still other vacancies for you to explore and apply; kindly refer to the link below.
4. Manzil Home Health Services L.L.C – Caregiver / Nurse Assistant
Roles Of The Role
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assists nurses in manual handling of patients and bathing.
- Under the supervision and guidance of nurses and therapists, plays with children where appropriate.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy patient environment by ensuring the room is clean and tidy.
- Supports the nursing staff by running errands where appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring rooms are stocked with appropriate supplies
- Assists patients and nurses on external trips
- Participates in patient’s social activities
Diploma in relevant field or Caregiver training program or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Work Experience – 1-3 years
- Industry – Health Care
- Salary – 3500
- City- Dubai
Salary Of Health Care Assistants
The average salary for a healthcare assistant is $17.90 per hour in the United States and $4,725 overtime per year.
Conclusion On Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with all the available healthcare assistant jobs in Hospital to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospital, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospital, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.