Interested candidates for Hamilton Airport Jobs should read through this post to get guidelines on applying for the job.
Hamilton Airport Jobs are numerous and have several job opportunities, and all vacancies will be highlighted below.
Candidates should provide authentic requirements and documents when applying for Hamilton Airport Jobs.
Assisting passengers by answering questions, providing directions, or attending to their other needs. This includes helping passengers with inquiries about delayed or lost baggage. Taking reservations from passengers who call in. Assisting passengers with luggage check-ins at the ticket counter.
Airport workers report high levels of job satisfaction. Working collaboratively and on varied duties helps airline workers to feel valued and rarely get bored in their roles.
Hamilton is a Canadian port city on the western tip of Lake Ontario. The Niagara Escarpment, a huge, forested ridge known locally as “the mountain” and dotted with conservation areas and waterfalls, divides the city.
In addition to those activities, airports must also provide the resources necessary to care for a commercial aircraft fleet. Airlines need space for airplanes, facilities for routine maintenance, jet fuel, and places for passengers and flight crews while on the ground.
Manager, Capital Projects
Hamilton International Airport is now recruiting for a Manager, Capital Projects, to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Operations, the Manager, Capital Projects performs professional work to support a broad range of aviation-related activities and programs, including but not limited to the development, coordination, implementation, and tracking of construction-related activities, operations, and asset management programs. This role manages all aspects of the Airport’s Facility Alteration Process (FAP) and construction project compliance. The Security Officer is responsible for providing security, parking, and operational support at the Airport.
• Responsible for the planning, design, coordination, documentation, and implementation of capital projects.
• Responsible for monitoring capital budgets and reporting on differences.
• Responsible for the coordination and documentation of plans of construction for projects where required.
• Prepare cost evaluations, tendering of trades, issue contracts/purchase orders, approve invoices within the authority, and provide recommendations to the Executive team on capital projects as required.
• Prepare construction schedules.
• Support funding applications and enact the requirements of those funding applications in all applicable documentation.
• Monitor progress of design and construction status.
• Monitor and maintain warranty issues and project deficiencies with resolution and positive outcomes.
• Establish and monitor the Code Consultant review process.
• Track cost/ changes through applicable software in conjunction with the Finance Department.
• Oversee the maintenance of the AutoCAD drawing database.
• Lead regular construction meetings, site inspections, and update meetings with business partners for significant projects.
• Ensure projects comply with Transport Canada regulations during and after project completion.
• Oversee execution of the project plans, including coordination with contractors and stakeholders with minimal impact on Hamilton International customers.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field with a minimum of five years of combined equivalent work experience and education.
• Knowledge of the project management process, including project planning, scheduling, contracting, supervision of professional consultants and contractors, and inspections of the work; a PMP designation would be considered an asset.
• Experience in an airport operating environment.
• Knowledge in the application of the principles and practices of construction relative to airport regulatory compliance.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of airfield and facility repairs and construction.
• Knowledge of regulations, governing acts, environmental guidelines, and industry best practices as they relate to airport construction projects and facilities maintenance.
• Strong ability to communicate and present in a concise, clear, and articulate manner, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all Airport employees, stakeholders, contractors, and the public.
• Working knowledge of CARs (Canadian Aviation Regulations – Transport Canada), TP 312 (Aerodromes Standards and Recommended Practices – Transport Canada), TP-1247 (Land Use in the Vicinity of Aerodromes – Transport Canada).
• The ideal candidate will be an energetic, self-starter, a motivated, independent thinker with the ability to work independently or within a team-oriented environment.
Screening Point Manager
They are currently looking for a Screening Point Manager – YHM (Hamilton)
Reporting to the General Manager, the Screening Point Manager (SPM) is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the day-to-day screening checkpoint operations. This role manages unionized screening personnel to support working at their designated checkpoints by providing direction, leadership, mentoring, coaching, and correction to ensure optimal customer service and safety for the traveling public. SPM is also responsible for daily administrative tasks and remains the first point of contact for the assigned airport.
• Manage performance of the screening personnel to ensure continued excellence in service delivery.
• Coach, mentor, correct, and discipline direct reports on conformity to the standards of performance by providing feedback on areas of improvement to professional standards.
• Communicate changes and updates to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Bulletins, directives, information or security notices, and any other critical information in a timely manner.
• Direct the workforce by adjusting employee allocation and deployment at each screening checkpoint to optimize scheduling and maximize the productivity of checkpoints to meet operational requirements.
• Conduct performance/annual reviews and 30/60/90-day evaluations for screening personnel.
• Collaborate with the recruitment department to fulfill staffing requirements by supporting and directly participating in the hiring process, interview process, and onboarding.
• Complete and securely maintain all employee files to internal quality and audit standards.
• Post-secondary education in Business Management/Aviation or a related field of study.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience managing in a unionized environment.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook).
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Experience and knowledge of the aviation industry is an assets.
• Previous screening in aviation experience is an asset.
• Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Salary On Hamilton Airport Jobs.
The average airport salary in Hamilton is $34,057 per year or $17.47 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $55,425 per year.
How To Apply For Hamilton Airport Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Hamilton Airport Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
You can see the above lists of Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 5, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Hamilton Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.