H-1B Visa Sponsorship jobs will be highlighted for foreigners who wish to secure a job in order to work with reputable hiring companies.
The H-1B program allows employers to temporarily employ foreign workers on a nonimmigrant basis in specialty occupations or fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
All the requirements and details regarding an H-1B Visa Sponsorship will be addressed in this article; however, the U.S. will be used as a case study.
All vacancies for H-1B will be made available as earlier said and will be based globally; hence read through to get your desired result.
What Is an H-1B Visa?
The H-1B program allows companies and other employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty or it’s equivalent.
The individual is not allowed to apply for the H1-B visa, it requires sponsoring from an employer. In the U.S., the H1-B filing period starts on 1st April, and the filling period will continue till the quota is met.
The H1-B sponsors and employers change every year. H1-B visas are dual intent visas as you can get permanent residency as well.
H1-B visas can be filled and approved in 15 days using the premium processing but an extra fee of $1,225 is to be paid. The H1-B visa can also be transferred to the new H1-B sponsor company at any time.
Details & Requirements Of H-1B Visa
H-1B specialty occupations may include fields such as architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts.
There are three types of H-1B which are the H-1B specialty, H-1B2DOD Researcher and Development Project Worker, and H-1B3 Fashion models
Requirements for these categories
|Classification||General Requirements (among others)||Labor Condition Application Required?|
|H-1B Specialty Occupations||The occupation requires:
||Yes. The prospective petitioner must include a Form ETA-9035/9035E, Labor Condition Application (LCA) certified by the Department of Labor (DOL), with the Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.|
|H-1B2DOD Researcher and Development Project Worker||The job must require a bachelor’s or higher degree or equivalent to perform the duties. The petition must be accompanied by:
|H-1B3 Fashion Model||The position/services must require a fashion model of prominence. To be eligible for this visa category you must be a fashion model of distinguished merit and ability.||Yes. The prospective petitioner must include a Form ETA-9035/9035E, Labor Condition Application (LCA) certified by the Department of Labor (DOL), with Form I-129.|
Available H-1B Visa Sponsorships Jobs
All the following are the visa sponsorships jobs for everyone to explore;
1. Visa Sponsorship for U.S. Nursing Students
Nurse Residency Program – AdventHealth, Visa Sponsorship Program for U.S. Nursing Students
The Nurse Resident is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age-specific groups
AdventHealth is now offering the opportunity for Visa Sponsorship to recent graduate nurses from U.S. colleges.
Their Visa Sponsorship program will petition for a Green Card status through adjustment of status, and AdventHealth will cover legal and filing fees for the nurse.
This opportunity is available if you are graduating soon from a Nursing program in the United States or already graduated within the last year.
- Must be a graduate of a school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
- Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within the past year
- Current RN license (may apply without a license, but must have a license prior to licensure hire)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Professional Resume
2. Nurse Residency @ White Oak Medical Center – Visa Sponsorship Program for Med/Surg units 2023
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Nurse Resident who will embrace White Oak Medical Center’s mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental, and spiritual healing.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Nurse Resident is enrolled in an orientation and developmental program. All duties are performed under the direct supervision of an RN preceptor.
The Nurse Resident will utilize the preceptor as a mentor while transitioning to independence. The Nurse Resident renders professional nursing care to all patients within an assigned unit/department of the hospital utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards.
The Nurse Resident collaborates with other healthcare team members, delegates appropriately to support staff and directs the patient’s care to ensure care needs are satisfied.
In addition, the Nurse Resident maintains current standards of practice through ongoing education of self, the orientation of new staff, and review and revision of nursing policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited BSN nursing program
- Active Maryland Registered Nurse License
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- No prior experience as RN or LPN
- Current Maryland RN License
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Specialty specific: ACLS (intensive care units, PACU) can obtain after employment
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle a multi-task environment
- Computer proficiency
Create an account after using the link below to apply for this visa sponsorship
3. Finance Working Student
As a Working Student in the Finance department, you will play a key role in supporting the Accounting and Finance team by ensuring the timely collection of outstanding balances.
You understand how cash collection processes impact business performance and seek to assist with ensuring on-time collection and providing rapid resolutions for any related issues.
Your main responsibility will be to act as the go-to person for all internal or external (e.g., audit) questions related to the status of open payments while supporting the team in monthly closing processes and administrative tasks (e.g. sending out final agreements, issuing invoices, etc.)
- Are reliable, structured, and possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a hands-on mentality and desire to not only deliver critical results but improve processes
- You are a team player who also enjoys the opportunity to be empowered to work independently.
- Have basic knowledge of MS Excel (e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Speak fluent English and German is a plus
There’s an attractive benefits pack available in this role, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship, and relocation support.
Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and training, company and team events, a modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, and Travel Industry Card.
4. Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorships
The prospect of teaching in the United States is a dream come true for many teachers out there.
It is not only an opportunity to be part of the best-funded education system out there, but it is a great way to become familiar with a foreign culture and people intimately.
To view all the teaching visa sponsorships, then use the application link below.
Other Careers With Visa Sponsorships
1. Business Development Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Business development and partnership manager
- Data clerk sales operations
- Partnership Manager/Account Manager
- Technical account manager
2. Data Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Senior Analytical Engineer – Core Data
- Senior Analytical Engineer – Marketing
3. Finance Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Senior Finance operations manager
- Senior venture strategy and planning manager
- Associate/senior associate – Special project finance
4. Legal Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Legal Operation Manager
5. Marketing Category With Visa Sponsorship
- Corporate PR Manager DACH
- Junior Paid Marketing Manager SEM
- Performance Marketing Manager SaaS
- Senior Content Analyst
- Senior Content Manager
- SEO Manager – [English-Speaking Markets]
There are still other vacancies such as legal opportunities, product and sales opportunities, operation jobs, and talent pool job opportunities, all with visa sponsorships to apply, use the link below
Conclusion On H-1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the H-1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs Application Form for interested foreigners to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get these jobs, you should enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like H-1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.