This article will portray the Paralegal Jobs currently open for Graduates to apply for and discuss the necessary conditions of the mentioned jobs.
Parallel tasks are broken down into subtasks that are then executed simultaneously. Parallel tasks are helpful when you want to complete one task faster by committing more workers.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a Paralegal job as a graduate, read along with this article and find a suitable one that suits your skills and qualifications.
Table of Contents
Paralegal tasks help break down one enormous task into smaller subtasks assigned to different workers for faster execution.
A fresh graduate seeking a paralegal job is better as you can adjust to the working environment and gain valuable experience from your team.
A great example of how parallel tasks can speed up execution is how an IronWorker user reduced a 9-hour job to a 9-minute job.
Available Graduate Paralegal Jobs In London
1. Junior Paralegal
Are you a graduate keen to embark on your first legal role? Are you passionate about getting your foot in the door with a well-recognized Solicitor’s Firm?
A professional Solicitor’s Firm in the heart of the City of London. A super hardworking and professional team who are rapidly growing, a fascinating time to join the company and embark on a career with them!
Look no further; they offer a super exciting role, a generous salary (£25,000-£28,000 *Depending on experience), hybrid working, career progression, and an extensive benefits package. Your future starts here!
- Support three partners and trainee solicitor
- Assisting and setting up the running of files, checking emails and letters
- Answering and making telephone calls and passing on concise messages when required
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and building relationships, and giving substantive information or advice
- Format, create, and present documents in the required format
- Send faxes and emails and file copies as sent together with a copy of the transmission report if applicable
- Request cheques and process them on receipt
- General assistance and support to other team members as and when required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Ideally within Law)
- Someone passionate about embarking on a career in Law
- Excellent proficiency with all Microsoft Office packages
- Strong attention to detail and natural organizational skills
- Someone with a bright spark who is eager to learn
- A team player who wants to get their foot in the door
2. Temp Junior Administrator
Office Angels London Bridge has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join a small team within a Construction company based in East London.
This is the perfect role if you want to start your career in Administration within an office environment supporting different business areas. This role is an ongoing temporary role with an immediate start.
Junior Administrator duties:
- Provide general admin support across the team
- Photocopying and filing
- Helping transfer paper-based records onto their internal system
- Professional and keen to learn
- Strong computer/IT skills
- Familiar with MS Word/ Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Legal Secretary!
This is a super exciting opportunity within a company that fosters positivity and growth in its employees! As you join a legal firm – HYBRID £33-£38K!
- Liaise with clients, including arranging meetings and the giving and receiving of information and documents as directed
- Organize regular trips to various countries in Africa, Latin America, and elsewhere for large teams of lawyers and paralegals.
- Proactively organize legal professionals’ schedules. This can include managing their diaries, arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, organizing parking spaces, hotel accommodation, and travel arrangements.
- Establish and maintain efficient paper and electronic filing systems for legal professionals. This includes the timely and accurate filing of correspondence and documents.
- Accurately opens and closes client files, efficiently undertaking any file management tasks delegated by legal professionals. Accurately follow procedures when preparing files for archiving.
- Produce accurate documents from dictation, verbal or written instructions, including the use of templates and precedents
Skills, Experience, And Attribute Required
- Genuine interest in working with a leading claimant law firm and passionate about providing all access to justice.
- Previous legal secretarial / PA experience.
- Proficient in using a variety of IT packages (MS Word, Excel, Case Management Systems, and Outlook).
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills (approx. 70wpm).
- Proven ability to communicate accurately, clearly, and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to consistently produce work accurately, promptly, and efficiently while maintaining a flexible and responsible approach and professional conduct.
How To Apply
Various vacancies are still open to Graduates who want to gain paralegal employment.
If you wish to access and apply for any of them, including the ones mentioned above, then refer to the link below.
Salary Of Paralegal Graduates
The average salary for a Paralegal is £27,627 per year in the London Area.
The average additional cash compensation for a Paralegal in the London Area is £1,332, ranging from £408 – £4,350.
Conclusion On-Graduate Paralegal Jobs London 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Graduate Paralegal Jobs in London, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Graduate Paralegal Jobs London; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Graduate Paralegal Jobs London 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Graduate Paralegal Jobs London 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.