There are so many Goldman Sachs Internships that will be highlighted here in this post, so make sure you pick the right one suitable for you.
These internships will give students the opportunity for career exploration and development and to learn new skills, and the fascinating aspect is that I will all be paid for you.
It offers you employment opportunities as you bring new ideas and energy into the workplace, your developed talent and potential into the field you find yourself in.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base, including corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
Major Goldman Sachs offices Goldman Sachs is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City.
Across the globe, it’s generally recognized that Goldman Sachs is the industry leader in investment banking. The firm consistently ranks at the top of various league tables and is the trusted advisor for the world’s biggest corporations.
Available Goldman Sachs Internship.
These are the available Goldman Sachs Internship;
At Goldman Sachs, you will find yourself in a team-based, collegial environment where people take the time to train, mentor properly and support you. Our training program is an important part of our culture and will help maximize your personal and professional development. You will work alongside a talented and diverse group of colleagues who focus on teamwork, integrity, meritocracy, excellence, client focus, and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Present regulatory or legal standards breaches to appropriate stakeholders, reporting to regulatory authorities where required.
• Ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains compliance with various regulatory, enforcement, and oversight requirements through testing and review.
• Analyze alerts and testing exceptions to determine if the business, customer, or employee activity needs to be escalated for further evaluation and remediation.
• Use firm technology creatively to investigate and aid in mitigating risks.
• CAMS, AML, or CFE certification.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline OR 2-Year Degree with relevant skills or experience in compliance.
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.).
• Certification or experience with Alteryx.
• An interest in working in a regulatory environment.
• Basic Excel skills (data entry, simple formulas, etc.).
• Programming/Automation experience in any language.
Measuring, reporting, and forecasting the profitability of complex products and services. Ensuring the accuracy and comprehensiveness of financial information for reporting and regulatory purposes, Teams partner with business leaders to advise on the financial and regulatory considerations when executing business with our clients.
- Ensuring the accuracy and comprehensiveness of financial information for reporting and regulatory purposes.
- Teams partner with business leaders to advise on the financial and regulatory considerations when executing business with our clients.
- play a key role in measuring and accurately reporting the profitability of the firm’s complex products, services and businesses globally
- Professionals work with each of the firm’s businesses, gaining the expertise required to provide the critical analysis to ensure the firm’s internal and external financial information is accurate and that the firm meets the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated, and public financial institution.
- Teams are responsible for profit and loss (P&L) reporting and analysis, independent valuation, capital analysis, and financial reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
• Proficient in advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
• Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses.
• Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments.
• Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders.
• Commercially savvy with the ability to exercise discretion concerning highly confidential/sensitive information.
• Integrity, ethical standards, and sound judgment.
Salary On Goldman Sachs Internship.
The average Goldman Sachs intern’s salary is $85,000.
How To Apply For Goldman Sachs Internship.
The list below shows the steps in applying for the Goldman Sachs Internship.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Goldman Sachs Internship.
In conclusion, with the update above on Goldman Sachs Internship, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for the Goldman Sachs Internship.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in the Goldman Sachs Internship.
As you get updates about the Goldman Sachs Internship 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Goldman Sachs Internship 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Goldman Sachs Internship 2023/2024