Explore all the Free Visa Jobs In Italy, even as a foreigner, for this post will bring you a compilation of these jobs with free visa sponsorships ongoing
So if you are seeking a job and are not a permanent resident of Italy or do not have an Italian green card, you can get a job that sponsors your visa to Italy to continue your passion.
Make sure to check if you are eligible for the listed Free Visa Jobs In Italy and start planning your arrival in Italy now to begin your career, as there will be visa sponsorships.
Free Visa jobs in Italy are jobs that support job seekers upon acceptance of a job to foot their visa and relocation expenses.
It means that the company employing you will cater to your coming to the specific country and company to start the job. The hiring visa sponsor company will submit your papers to the immigration authorities to grant you a work permit to work legally in the country.
However, depending on the visa sponsorship you get, the duration differs. Its validity can last for as long as 10 years or as short as 2 years.
However, while still working there, you’ll have the right to renew your visa validity. More so, for some people, while working, you can apply for a green card.
Process To Get Free Visa To Italy
In Italy, as in many other European countries, there are specific requirements for foreign nationals from non-EU countries to legally stay and work on Italian territory.
As stated on the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of Italy, lavoro.gov.it, to enter the country for work purposes, a foreigner should have a work permit and an open work visa.
For this purpose, it is necessary to find a vacancy in an Italian company in advance and conclude an employment contract that offers a free Visa that you request.
After this, the employer issues the work permit for a foreign applicant in the local immigration offices (Sportello Unico in l’Immigrazione) and brings you to Italy.
Available Free Visa Jobs In Italy
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa sponsorships and partnerships, from sports to entertainment to fashion, can bring people together around the world and are the catalyst to push Visa further and reach beyond what’s expected.
From the Olympic and Paralympic Games to FIFA Tournaments to the NFL, they support these iconic events that inspire and connect everyone, everywhere.
The Vacancy – Italy Fintech & Digital Partnerships Lead
The Italy Fintech and Digital Partnerships Lead within Business Development are responsible for identifying, developing, and executing partnership opportunities with Fintech, non-traditional clients, challenger banks, and digital partners that are focused on providing digital payments solutions to consumers and businesses in the market and beyond.
The role requires an experienced business developer who can build relationships with these players, understand their capabilities, identify opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships, and structure and negotiate opportunities to help shape Visa’s growth.
The opportunity is to join Visa’s Southern Europe Business Development team, which works broadly across the payments and fintech ecosystem and closely with Visa’s product organization and other internal stakeholders to execute partnership opportunities.
1. Business Development
- Identify and pursue partnership opportunities across Visa’s products and services, including client incentive deals.
- Structure and execute commercial agreements
- Support fintech client launches, press releases, and other activities- Develop vertical expertise in key fintech growth areas and develop segment strategies to grow Visa’s footprint- Support PR & represent Visa at industry events and evangelize for Visa’s programs and strategic priorities.
- Build high-quality relationships with all key external and internal stakeholders and collaborate to build cross-functional teams support and collaboration
- Participate in Southern Europe’s cluster-wide projects that support the wider region’s business development efforts.
2. Onboarding support, Program Development, and Product GTM Coordination
- Provide strategic input to optimize and grow Visa’s products and services, including market & commercialization feedback
- Support product leaders on priority and development of products and solutions, including identifying and pursuing enablement partnerships and end fintech clients
- Support and coordinate the above with the onboarding process workstreams of new members of Visa.
3. Sales Operations & Analytics
- Produce analysis and reporting on fintech pipeline, launches, and on an ad-hoc basis
- Perform research and strategic analysis on fintech trends and verticals
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 10+ years of work experience and a minimum of 5+ years of business experience with a related product or business development experience in payments, financial services, or fintech industries.
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing, and closing a complex, competitive sales effort and managing deals from negotiation to closing and through delivery
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies, and operational decisions in collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong existing Fintech, payments, and/or banking network
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail, and ability to structure and analyze information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility across clients as well as functional and regional leaders
- Highly accountable and results-oriented mindset while balancing relationships and team building/collaborations.
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and the ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups.
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Fluency in English is essential
- Willingness to travel as required
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and fill out the application form directly now!
Conclusion On Free Visa Jobs In Italy
From the above lists of Germany’s unskilled foreign jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Free Visa Jobs In Italy for foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Free Visa Jobs In Italy 2022/2023 for people to start applying now.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Free Visa Jobs In Italy 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.