Get all the latest and vacant factory jobs in Canada. This article will help you secure and learn about diversity and inclusion in the workplace; hence, explore the job market and stay informed about all the latest vacancies.
That’s why in this article, all the available and ongoing factory jobs for foreigners are being brought to you at your fingertips to start applying if they interest you.
Ensure to read all the information in this article, for it will be a sure guide to securing these factory jobs as a foreigner in Canada hence read along.
Canada offers many job opportunities in various exciting fields with the promise of fair salaries and excellent quality of life.
In some factory jobs in Canada, experience is not mandatory because you would be given training, thereby increasing your knowledge and opening more doors to greater opportunities.
Canadian factory jobs are great workplaces to meet new people, get acquainted, make more money, have flexible working hours, and even have other additional benefits like insurance.
If you work well in the team and enjoy the idea of a physically demanding role in one of the most famous brands in the Canadian factory, apply now.
Available Factory Jobs In Canada
1. Cheese Factory Workers
This is a compilation of cheese factory jobs across different companies across Canada, and they include
– The Fromagerie de l’Île-aux-Grues
- Cheesemaker: The Fromagerie de l’Île-aux-Grues seeks a cheesemaker who will work to produce cheese in cheese processing plants and your role is to mix ingredients, monitor the maturing process, and test that the cheese is of the required quality.
- Cheesemaker assistant: The Fromagerie de l’Île-aux-Grues seeks a cheesemaker assistant working alongside our Head Cheese Maker to troubleshoot recipes or any inconsistencies with products and help apprentices refine their practices.
- Refining Attendant: The Fromagerie de l’Île-aux-Grues seeks a refining attendant who will care for the maintenance and repair of factory equipment.
- Trucker (Expert Tester)
- Pasteurization operator and laboratory
- Hygiene and sanitation officer
How To Apply
Currently, the Fromagerie de l’Île-aux-Grues are having difficulties with the form, so to submit your application, please kindly send your CV by email to our human resources department at [email protected]
- Maintenance Worker: Abbaye-de-Saint-Benoît-du-Lac seeks a maintenance worker who Performs general maintenance, repairs, and minor repairs (plumbing, painting, carpentry, plaster, insulation, covering, etc.) also reports to the maintenance coordinator.
- Production Operator: Abbaye-de-Saint-Benoît-du-Lac is looking for people in good physical shape, reliable, punctual, careful, and available now to work at the Abbey cheese dairy.
To apply for this job position, you have to use the application link provided below and fill out the application form.
2. Production Worker – Food Factory
This is a compilation of production worker jobs across different companies across Canada, and they include;
- Production Labourer – Lassode seeks a production laborer, and for this position, job training is provided – prior experience is not required. Once hired, there is the ability to post into and be trained for other positions.
♥ Perform a variety of manual tasks, which may include casing and stacking products, and counting bars into packages
♥ Perform basic troubleshooting and cleaning of equipment
♥ Produce product that meets quality and food safety specifications.
- Production Worker Press & Filter Operator (Fulltime): Lassonde seeks this position to be filled, and this candidate will be responsible for the operation of the juice presses and related peripheral equipment.
♥ Blending of juices to attain or surpass customer specifications.
♥ All aspects of loading, final quality testing, and necessary paperwork to facilitate the shipment of juice to customers.
♥ Monitor all related automated systems to be aware of proper performance.
- Meat cutter: Johnston is looking for experienced meat cutters or slaughterers who are eager and dependable with a positive attitude. Need to be safety conscious in an excellent work environment with competitive wages and great benefits.
- General Labourer: Johnston is looking for an applicant who is eager, dependable, has a positive attitude & is safety conscious in an excellent work environment
3. Production Workers – Construction Factory
– La Charpenterie Inc
La Charpenterie Inc is the best partner of choice when it comes to construction in Quebec and the United States of America. Their architectural technicians offer a range of quality products to help you carry out your residential and commercial projects.
To join this organization, then be a part of La Charpenterie Inc by sending them your resume.
– Star Building Materials
- Manufacturing laborer – Wall Panels: Star building materials seeks Manufacturing Labourer – Wall Panels, and you will perform general labor activities and provide support to the Production team. You also assist in ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the job site.
You primarily work at the manufacturing plant.
Work has exposure to noise from equipment/machinery and occupational hazards and dealing with inclement weather and dust.
Overtime may occasionally be required.
Make use of the below link to apply and view other current jobs.
Other Factory Jobs In Canada
1. Value Village
-Processing associates At Savers / Value Village, their Merchandise Processing Associates create an awesome experience for Customers, Donors, and other Team Members. They are hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions which may include:
- Clothing Pricers
- Clothing Hangers
- Materials Handlers
- Merchandise Taggers
- Merchandise Rollers
-Retail Warehouse & Production Associate At Savers / Value Village, their Retail Warehouse & Production Associates create an awesome experience for Customers, Donors, and other Team Members. They are hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions which may include:
- Warehouse Production Associates
- Merchandise Sorters and Pricers
- Inventory Receivers
- Housewares Pricers
2. Job Bank Canada
Canada Job Bank helps to connect both job seekers with companies that have openings for vacancies, and here on this post, there are over 932 factory jobs to apply for.
To apply for any factory jobs in Canada, then make use of the application link provided below, depending on the company you wish to gain employment with.
Candidates who want to apply for factory jobs in Canada must follow the hiring process recommended by the factory.
The application process for a specific factory may be online, so you need to submit an online job application from their career page, or you have to submit a handwritten job application via mail.
The Average Salary Of Factory Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
Canada’s average factory worker salary is $34,574 per year or $17.73 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $32,906 per year, while most experienced workers earn $40,560 per year.
Conclusion On Factory Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Factory Jobs In Canada 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Factory Jobs In Canada 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Factory Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Factory Jobs In UK 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.