Exchange Tellers are essential in any organization, and this particular job is in high demand in the United Arab Emirates and then all will be highlighted in this post for you to apply.
You can learn several skills, and especially if you wish to switch roles, you can enter as an entry-level, fresher or professional, for there are several opportunities in the UAE with attractive perks.
For those willing to accept the challenge, the rewards can be great. Teller Jobs in the UAE are numerous, to begin with; hence if you are living in the UAE, check out all the latest Bank jobs you can apply for.
Exchange cashiers process cash transactions from clients in national and foreign currencies. They provide information on the conditions and exchange rates for buying and selling foreign currencies, make money deposits, record all foreign exchange transactions, and check for money validity.
You may find that experience in other jobs will help you become an exchange teller. In fact, many exchange teller jobs require experience in a role such as a teller.
Meanwhile, many exchange tellers also have previous career experience in sales associate or cashier roles. They accept checks, cash, and other forms of payment from customers. Answer questions from customers about their accounts.
Prepare specialized types of funds, such as traveller’s checks, savings bonds, and money orders. Tellers are also known as cashiers
Available Exchange Teller Job Offers In UAE
Ishraq Dubai L.L.C. is a hospitality sector of Mohammed and Obaid Al Mulla, established in 2007, with a diversified portfolio of hotel property brands.
Ishraq Dubai L.L.C. has developed a balanced portfolio of franchised and managed properties covering limited service, 2-star, 4-star, 5-star, and extended limited stay property segments, focused on the vibrant and attractive Dubai market.
- Crowne Plaza Deira – 300 rooms
- Ramada Jumeirah – 252 rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City – 244 rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park – 171 room
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah – 193 rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport – 381 rooms
- Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport – 344 rooms
- Staybridge Suites Dubai South – 262 apartments
- To reconcile monthly payroll costs and to prepare the resulting journal entries for posting to General Ledger.
- To prepare the monthly reconciliation of all the payroll and benefit-related accounts of the local employees.
- Prepare and verify periodic declarations of employee/employer payroll tax liabilities. retirement fund and the unemployment fund as required by the local regulations and to submit for timely payment.
- Ensure that all departing employees are accurately paid by statutory requirements and as per contractual agreement.
- To collect, with an assigned witness, all Front Office and Food & Beverage remittance envelopes from the drop-safe and verify them against the Daily Cash Envelop Drop Sheet maintained at the cash envelope drop-safe location.
- To count the cash, cheques, and credit card vouchers in the presence of a witness and verify them with the Front Office and Food & Beverage computerized remittance report details.
- Prepare bank deposits of all cheques and cash and ensure that all cash collections are deposited intact.
- To obtain daily foreign exchange rates from approved FX agencies and to forward them to Income Auditor for updating in the PMS system.
- To disburse petty cash requests, that have been approved by the Financial
- Sun System
- Oasys Payroll
- General Cashiering
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link and create an account in order to fill out the application form.
Salary Of Exchange Tellers In UAE
A person working as a Teller in the United Arab Emirates typically earns around 6,620 AED per month.
Salaries range from 3,510 AED (lowest) to 10,100 AED (highest).
Conclusion On-Exchange Teller Jobs In UAE 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Exchange Teller Jobs In UAE, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Exchange Teller Jobs In UAE; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Exchange Teller Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Exchange Teller Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.