Everyone knows that music is a highly lucrative industry, especially when you get one; hence if you’re passionate about music, rewarding career opportunities are available, especially in Los Angeles.
Although best known for its film studios and Hollywood glitz, Los Angeles, has long been a center of the music industry and is undoubtedly one of the best places to see live music in the country today.
Hence, if you do not have any experience or have a little educational level in general Music jobs, you should consider all of the available Entry Level Music Industry Jobs in Los Angeles, which will be mentioned in this post.
Los Angeles is a city that presents you with many faces and distinctive neighborhoods, each offering something exciting. The city has so much going on that you’ll want to give yourself plenty of time to explore.
If you’re after glamour, bustle, and excitement, Los Angeles is your place to get entry-level music jobs to begin with as a stepping stone to realizing your dreams.
One of the best ways to succeed in the music industry is by networking with other industry professionals. To meet people in the music business, attend as many music events as possible in your area, and visit larger cities with more concert opportunities when time allows.
Getting to know artists, venue owners, and event organizers is a great way to secure music gigs and get introduced to other musicians. People interested in producing music may look for ways to spend time in a recording studio to gain experience and meet others in the industry.
Two ways to impress potential employers are internships or on-campus jobs. Internships are a highly valuable opportunity to test-drive career possibilities, develop skills, and gain insight into the work and lifestyle of an industry professional.
Music Companies In Los Angeles
- See Tickets
- Stem Disintermedia
- AOM Music
- Playlist Push
- Cloud Cover Music
- Topspin Media
- Spindi Music
- Weget Music
Available Entry Level Music Industry Jobs in Los Angeles
The vacancies include;
1. Musicians Wanted
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for instrumental MUSIC instructors in ORANGE, CA!
Creative Brain Learning & MUSICSTAR are looking for instrumental music instructors who can provide a positive and engaging after-school music enrichment learning experience for elementary school students.
‘ Programs will serve students after school between 2 PM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday. Monday to Friday shifts are preferred, but shifts with only select weekdays may also be possible. The program continues for the entire 2023-2023 school year and beyond.
Program content is provided, and so is training. The minimum requirement includes 48 college credits and a live scan background check, which is paid for by an employer.
Applicants must be able to play a musical instrument.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: From $22.00 per hour
2. Rotational Assistant (Music)
Job Description for Entry-Level Position at WME Music: Global Music/Talent agency with major offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Sydney, seeks ambitious and career-oriented persons for entry-level and assistant-level positions in the Music Department.
Rotating assistants will be eligible to apply for assistant desks after completing training. Hired individuals may also become eligible for the Music Trainee Program to become a music agents.
- Maintaining schedules with high attention to detail
- Reviewing show contracts
- Covering desks for assistants
- Completing department projects
- Completing ad-hoc projects
- Temporarily cover desks while assistants are away
- Assisting with a variety of daily administrative/office tasks
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Friendly and open demeanor with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for the music industry
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Dependable and proactive
- Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
3. Accompanist II – Hrly/Int POOL
This position accompanies instrumental and choral ensembles and individual student juries, performances, auditions, and master classes.
- Accompany instrumental/choral and dance student ensemble performances and rehearsals.
- Accompany specialized music and dance classes.
- Accompany new student auditions, scholarship auditions, and other special events.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of a wide range of instrumental and choral solo and ensemble literature.
- Knowledge of rehearsal techniques.
- Ability to communicate with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community.
- Ability to follow all university policies, procedures, and guidelines, including but not limited to safety, civility, information security, and non-discrimination policies and procedures.
- Ability to contribute to a positive university experience for every student and assist in achieving the university’s commitment to a “vision of excellence.”
Education and Experience
Special training or coursework that would facilitate composing and improvising music and/or coaching and accompanying, and experience which has led to a thorough familiarity with accompanying choral groups and soloists (instrumental and vocal) or interpretive dances required. Must be available for night and weekend rehearsals and concerts.
- Department – Bob Cole Conservatory of Music
- Compensation – The salary range for this classification is $18.90 to $33.11 per hour.
- Time Base – Hourly/intermittent on-call temporary position. Temporary assignments may expire before the ending date.
How To Apply
To apply for any vacancies mentioned above, refer to the link below and follow the instructions to apply.
Salary Of Entry Level Musician In Los Angeles
The average annual Entry Level Music Publishing salary in Los Angeles, CA is $56530. Most pay between $35771 to $53657 per year.
Conclusion Entry Level Music Industry Jobs Los Angeles 2023/2023
You can see the list above of Entry Level Music Industry Jobs in Los Angeles 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and work in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Entry Level Music Industry Jobs in Los Angeles 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Entry Level Music Industry Jobs in Los Angeles 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Entry Level Music Industry Jobs Los Angeles 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.