Entry Level jobs in Japan for foreigners will be made available for interested candidates to apply for, and all other related information regarding the vacancy will be addressed.
Entry-level jobs in Japan is often considered bottom-level employment position in the company that generally does not require experience, training, or a higher level of education.
Also, take note that entry-level jobs differ as there are entry-level jobs for graduates who do not have any experience relating to the job.
These entry-level positions generally mean that the employer is looking for a young professional who has some prior experience, such as an internship under their belt, but not necessarily someone who has any full-time experience.
Entry jobs for you offer valuable training and experience. You will often be exposed to many aspects of your chosen industry while also being asked to work on tasks that will help you learn more about the position and the field.
An entry-level job is a job that is normally designed or designated for recent graduates of a given discipline and typically does not require prior experience in the field or profession. These roles may require some on-site training.
Available Entry-Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
Oliver Wyman – Entry-level Consultant – Tokyo
Oliver Wyman is a global management consultancy with strong relationships in all corners of the industry, government, and non-profit organizations.
The company comprises a diverse mix of talented people from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise who marshal creative thinking and analytical rigor.
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- You’ll work on challenging projects that significantly impact clients, industries, and societies from day one.
- They’ll ask you to challenge the norm and constantly strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
- From the start, you’ll be a contributing team member, working with senior colleagues and clients to build trust-based relationships and deliver breakthrough impact.
- Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering new opportunities to expand your toolkit and to team with Specialists who have deep subject matter and technical expertise.
This isn’t a “two-year program” – no artificial barriers stand in the way of your progression.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across various industries and capabilities, and you can decide to specialize early or leave it until several years in.
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model, supplemented by formal training. Much of your initial focus will be on research and analysis, and they’ll support you in rapidly developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- They care about you succeeding, and you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by colleagues at each stage, from partners and other consultants to a dedicated “buddy,” career adviser, and talent manager.
- They believe inspired people with interesting lives make better consultants. They care deeply about sustainable work-life quality and provide career flexibility with various programs, including sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and externships. They hire you to be you.
Their open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
Who Can Apply
- Their Tokyo entry-level consultant position is open to students graduating in 2021 – 2023.
- They look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- They do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and look for diverse experience and skills.
- They value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required for positions in all Oliver Wyman offices.
- Native fluency in Japanese is required for positions in Tokyo.
- Other highly desirable languages for all Asia Pacific offices include Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin, Malay, Thai and Vietnamese.
Average Salary Of Entry Level Foreigner In Japan
The average annual wage of entry-level foreign consultants is ¥9,267,867 per year.
Conclusion On Entry Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Entry Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Entry Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 In Japan; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Entry Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners in 2023/2024 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Entry Level Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.