Getting an English-speaking job in Oslo is not much of a hassle for most of the population; 90% of Norwegians speak English, so you are in much luck!
Hence, there are many opportunities for citizens and foreigners residing in the country or planning to migrate to Norway to get an English-speaking job, provided that you have the required qualifications for a specified position.
Now, if you wish to land a job in Oslo particularly and an English Speaking job at that, then go through this article, get the latest vacancies ongoing, and remember to apply to be on the safer side now!
It is possible to get a job throughout Norway and in most sectors without speaking Norwegian. The types of jobs available are almost unlimited. And you can find skilled and unskilled work in almost every sector.
Oslo is the place to be for a promising career, particularly in the fields of technology and research and development. Though many jobs in Oslo require Norwegian language abilities, many international companies with English-speaking positions are available.
Norwegians are usually motivated by personal development, a good working environment, and friendly colleagues; hence, whether you are a citizen of Norway or not, you can enjoy a conducive environment.
Please take note that an English Speaker who wishes to migrate to any country to get an English-speaking job will have higher chances in IT or professional industries, which also applies in Norway.
Take note that the available jobs specified in this post are for Norwegian citizens and foreigners who are fluent in English to apply for.
The Top Companies Hiring For English Speaking jobs
- Webhelp Norway,
- HCL Nordic AS,
- Pecus AS,
Available English-Speaking Jobs In Oslo
Cloud Insurance is based in Oslo, and they have career vacancies for interested English Speaking candidates to apply for, and they will be addressed as you read further alongside its application link.
Cloud Insurance is a seamless and user-friendly SaaS solution made by insurance experts for insurance companies, MGAs, agents, and brokers.
Join Cloud Insurance on a mission to transform one of the most complicated industries out there and make it more innovative, friendly, and accessible, and as you will endeavor to join, you’ll have a lot of opportunities to learn, grow, enjoy outstanding projects, and of course, as they will support you all the way!
The Latest Vacancies Include;
1. Backend developer
Flexibility with regards to where and when you work. You get a lot of flexibility and can choose for yourself to what needs to prioritize, but at the same time, you have great colleagues that you can ask and cooperate with.
They are open to an engineer that wants to work remotely.
Important: This position can be either remote or based in our HQ (Oslo, Norway).
- Work with the team and clients across Europe, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific to plan future features.
- Develop and deploy new features daily and iterate on improvements.
- Write robust, well-tested, and documented code of high quality
- Continuously optimize our development and deployment processes.
- Be part of the tech squad, working in a dynamic symbiosis between backend, front-end, and UX on different projects.
- Working with partners and insurers to set up products and API integrations.
- Work on continuously improving the core solution
- An MSc within relevant fields or a BSc with extensive experience.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and specifically the Symfony framework (Symfony 4 and later)
- Strong knowledge of MySql and Doctrine ORM
- Proven ability to refactor proprietary frameworks to Symfony
- You have experience with enterprise web/SaaS projects.
- You have strong fundamentals: OOP, design patterns, and application architecture, with a desire to write understandable, testable code with an eye toward maintainability.
- You have an analytical mind and strive to understand the actual problem you are solving to make the best solution possible.
- Experience with finance/insurance systems is not a requirement but definitely a plus!
2. Product Manager
The product team is growing and becoming one of the essential parts of the organization. They are looking for a great product manager to join them and be the right hand to the CPO.
Great Offices in central Oslo (if you want to work at the office) and either PC/Mac/Phone and whichever tool you need to work productively will be provided.
Your key responsibilities
- Find and assess opportunities in your owned problem space to contribute to Cloud Insurance’s overall goals and success.
- Building a platform that scales for many clients
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other team members to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions that will
- support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics
- Own and prioritize a long-term product roadmap for your area based on a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and maintenance and support
- Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision making
- Utilize a/b testing and other methodologies to validate the success of your chosen approach
- Work with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to receive input, get feedback, and keep them informed
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs across all areas of the business – and how those needs interact with your product portfolio
- You have experience contributing, debating, and creating strategies
- You have a good understanding of how to define and build APIs
- You can understand tech architecture and systems and know when a solution should be modularized or API-fied
- You can translate technical needs into simple, understandable requirements and be a translator between tech and the rest of the company and know when to push back
- You have experience working with data and insights to understand and measure your work
- You know the difference between outcome and output-driven roadmaps and the know-how to stay focused on outcomes
- Experience in going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a product manager (Preferably)
- Experience working in a startup environment (Preferably)
- Experience in Insurance, InsurTech, and/or FinTech (Preferably)
- Computer science (for a more technical path) and/or MBA (for a business-oriented path) degrees (Preferably)
To apply for any of the jobs mentioned above English-speaking jobs in Norway, then hit the application button below now to fill out the form.
Salary Of English Speaking Jobs In Oslo
The average salary in Oslo, Norway, is currently around 31000 NOK per month after taxes as of 2022. That is around 3600 USD per month and one of the highest average salaries for European capitals.
Conclusion On-English Speaking Jobs In Oslo 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of English Speaking Jobs In Oslo, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment. N
ow’s your chance, with this selection of English Speaking Jobs In Oslo; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the English Speaking Jobs In Oslo 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like English Speaking Jobs In Oslo 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.