There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in France as the country welcomes English Speakers to come to the country and seek employment.
In France, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in France as a foreigner guarantees stability. The economy in France is stable and ensures a secure future.
If you are not a French Speaker and wish to get a job in France, read this post and get all the latest information on how to secure a job in France as a foreigner and get all the current vacancies.
Read through this post and provide all the requirements you will need when applying so you will get the job without stress.
France is one of the world’s strongest and most prosperous economies. France’s unemployment rate stands at 9%, meaning that skilled engineers and technicians wanting to work in France has an excellent employment chance.
While company culture will vary from one company to another, it is worth noting that, in general, the French workplace is quite formal and conservative
However, it’s essential that you learn the language before you make a move, especially as short-term contracts are more readily available than permanent positions.
Once you’re there, you’ll enjoy a high standard of living, benefitting from a robust healthcare system and a generous holiday allowance. Many large and multinational companies are based in France, including:
Requirements For English Speakers
Non-EU/EEA citizens will need a permit to work in France. Your employer looks after this procedure, so you’ll need confirmation of employment before the process can begin. Once you’ve found a job, apply for a long-stay visa through the French embassy or consulate in your home country
As a foreigner, if the job you are applying for is posted in English, you will be fine sending your information in English. The French use the word Curriculum Vitae (CV) instead of résumé, but they are considered the same.
Be prepared to produce these in English and French, even if you’re applying for an English-speaking role, as many companies will expect this, and it will increase your chances of getting hired.
Available English-Speaking Jobs In France
Joining Nestlé, it is part of the First Center of expertise in the Food industry, an inclusive community, supportive and virtuous. You will find respect and consideration to develop yourself at different levels.
The vacancies you can apply for as an English-speaking person are highlighted below;
1. Crop Agronomist M/F
As Crop Agronomist, you bring your expertise in agronomy regarding the interaction between farming practices, environment, soil health, crop performances and raw material quality (food safety & composition).
MSc in agronomy with at least four years of experience in project management linking agri-practices, crop performance and carbon impact (PhD is a plus).
A day in the life of a plant agronomist
- You bring your expertise in agronomy regarding the interaction between farming practices, environment, soil health, crop performances and raw material quality (food safety & composition),
- You are in charge of experimental trials and design to show what is the relative effects of each parameter analyzed,
- You plan, lead, analyze and share data with stakeholders,
- You evaluate the impact on Life Cycle Assessment and Carbon footprint reduction according to practices & raw material (cereals, pulses as a priority),
- You evaluate how to implement science discoveries with farmers in the frame of different Nestlé programs.
What will make you successful
- Concerned: preserving their planet’s resources and environmental issues are not only discussion topics with your close ones.
- You have a strong knowledge related to the different agricultural practices (intensive, organic, regenerative)
- You can manage large data and run relevant statistical analyses.
- Open-minded; you are an excellent team player.
- You demonstrate professional written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- You are ready to travel occasionally
2. Stage – Global Marketing Trainee H/F
Nestlé Waters Strategic Business Unit seeks a passionate, positive and bright junior marketer to support the Global Communication team.
By working in the global SBU headquarter, the apprentice will have the exciting opportunity to experience first-hand the dynamics of global marketing strategy creation and liaise with top-notch marketers from all over the world.
The SBU (Strategic Business Unit) is the entity that creates long-term strategies and ensures their flawless execution in the local markets. Diversity and multiculturality are two essential assets of the team.
English is the working language. The intern will support the senior team members in their projects and will also lead directly on some tasks.
The responsibility perimeter will always be adjusted according to the competencies and skills of the young professional to ensure her/his development during the internship.
Your daily mission:
- Support the team in the rollout of Nestle® Pure Life® (the N° 1 bottled water brand, one of Nestle’s billionaire brands),new brand identity roll-out
- Support the approval of new packaging adaptation & activation assets
- Support the development of Nestle® Pure Life® new brand communication assets & guidelines
- Contribute to the development and deployment of global brand communication toolkits for sustainability topics (Water source, biodiversity, climate change) that all brands from the NW portfolio can leverage for their activations globally.
- Contribute to activating the brands with purpose community at Nestle Waters globally.
- Bac +5 in Marketing in a French University/school
- 1st experience in FMCG is a plus.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent sense of organization, time and project management
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Team player at ease in a multi-cultural team
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Positive and resilient, curious & motivated to work and learn
- Honest and trustworthy
3. Process Project Engineer (M/F)
As a Process Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and start-up phases of manufacturing site investment projects per project specifications, design specifications and Nestlé standards.
A day in the life of a Process Project Engineer
- Take site constraints into account in the project definition and design
- Fulfil “engineering” project concept
- Organize project execution
- Mobilize resources (internal & external)
- Ensure the coordination with plant design
- Select and qualify contractors
- Coordinate contractors’ activities
- Ensure Nestlé standards are applied
- Help the Vertical Project Manager to review the Vertical Project Brief
- Promote the development of environment-friendly and sustainable solutions
What will make you successful
- Concerned: the preservation of our planet’s resources and environmental issues are not just topics for discussion with your family. For you, it is a real battle of our time and you wish to contribute to it at your level.
- Curious: what you don’t know yet attracts you. You are eager to learn new things and motivated to meet new people.
- 3 years of experience in project management, budget and schedule monitoring
- Mastery of purchasing processes, management and communication with suppliers
- Safety culture
- Mastery of AUTOCAD, MS PROJECT, SAP
- Good command of English
- Rigorous and organized
How To Apply
There are over ten vacancies located in France for English Speakers, and ensure to refer to the link below in order to apply.
Average Salary Of English Speaker Jobs In France
The average salary in France in 2022 is €2,340 net per month, or €39,300 gross income per year.
Conclusion On English Speaking Jobs In France 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of English Speaking Jobs In France 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of English Speaking Jobs In France 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the English Speaking Jobs In France in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like English Speaking Jobs In France 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.